Condoms - Funny but Truthful Observation

Guest C*****tte

Most ladies have received requests either via email or in person for BBFS. Well, I thought of this yesterday as I was out with Emmie Olsen shopping for lingerie. I realized that undies and condoms have something in common.

We were assessing the look of the underwear we were trying on. We both had on our black full butt underwear underneath our lacy undies. Not a pretty sight. But very practical because hygiene and sanitation are so important to ladies that we try lingerie on with other undies underneath. It is standard policy in lingerie stops. They have signs about it. We know the drill.

Men should learn about this so they can see how if we won't put store undies next to our genitals we definitely won't put a condom-less penis next to them either. Or at least in them.

:grin:

Very good point Charlotte. Maybe the analogy will get through some thickened skulls out there! Doubt it though.

Most ladies have received requests either via email or in person for BBFS. Well, I thought of this yesterday as I was out with Emmie Olsen shopping for lingerie. I realized that undies and condoms have something in common.

We were assessing the look of the underwear we were trying on. We both had on our black full butt underwear underneath our lacy undies. Not a pretty sight. But very practical because hygiene and sanitation are so important to ladies that we try lingerie on with other undies underneath. It is standard policy in lingerie stops. They have signs about it. We know the drill.

Men should learn about this so they can see how if we won't put store undies next to our genitals we definitely won't put a condom-less penis next to them either. Or at least in them.

• Like 1

I've been thinking hard and the only similarities I can see between ladies panties and condoms is, they both make a great place to shoot a load into.

Perhaps there's more?

Very well said Charlotte.

A while ago my friend went to a male strip club for her b-day and the guy put his dick in her drink.

What was he thinking?????

Kisses Tracey...

Y'all got to remember that there's enough guys out there who have undies in their drawer that were too dissolved to be a decent rag 2 years ago, and will have BB greek with their SO then fall asleep without cleaning it off first. Health and cleanliness is an afterthought to some. But BBFS is always a bad idea because if a SP provides it, well what does that say about her and your chances of contracting something?! I like the analogy of trying on lingerie though...can you imagine guys trying on speedos over their tighty whiteys?

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I have found that not all one size condoms work on all men.

I usually need a fitted common as the others tend to slip off.

I am suprised that some sp's do not carry atleast 3 different type of condoms.

Some sp's are well prepared though also.

I will not go back to an unprepared sp.

Thats my 3 cents1

• Like 1

Thats my 3 cents1

I have around 10 different kids ;) What can you say, I have a "rubber" fetish j/k

I would like to point out to all the Hobbiest out there an remined them how many SP's they have been with. Think hard!

Now multiply that bay about 15!

Now if they had BB service with all of them, do you relly want to put your key in her door lock without puting on a mask before entering?

Apex

Flavored condoms have the highest percentage of leakage and breakage at 25% These should only be used for oral sex and not intercourse.:neutral::evil::cry:

• Like 1

Thats my 3 cents1

Regular, small and E.D.? :roll:

Thats my 3 cents1

true however, i would expect that if you have an "unusual size" that if you know you are going to be dancing in the rain ahead of time or at least an hour before, to make a trip to the drug-store and bring your "specialized" umbrella..know what I mean?

I bring 2 brands with me but I have always had no problems with Lifestyles sensitive, no rips etc...and the size is usually decent.

if your member is strangely large or small or you prefer a certain brand and wont go in protected if we dont have it or guilt the SP should she not be so accommodating as to have your personal brand/size....sorry man, you're not going in without :-) and you're not getting your money back

condom use is everyone's responsibility....not solely our's. To be clear however, a proper SP should never show up without, BUT dont expect us to show up with a suitcase of every brand. seriously!

ps. E.D. man...if you mean un-prepared as not having a condom that suits you (and not just not having one at all...eek!), you can avoid that by letting the SP know your request ahead of time....expecting variety is not cool...we're not mind-readers (or penis-readers) lol

true however, i would expect that if you have an "unusual size" that if you know you are going to be dancing in the rain ahead of time or at least an hour before, to make a trip to the drug-store and bring your "specialized" umbrella..know what I mean?

I bring 2 brands with me but I have always had no problems with Lifestyles sensitive, no rips etc...and the size is usually decent.

if your member is strangely large or small or you prefer a certain brand and wont go in protected if we dont have it or guilt the SP should she not be so accommodating as to have your personal brand/size....sorry man, you're not going in without :-) and you're not getting your money back

condom use is everyone's responsibility....not solely our's. To be clear however, a proper SP should never show up without, BUT dont expect us to show up with a suitcase of every brand. seriously!

ps. E.D. man...if you mean un-prepared as not having a condom that suits you (and not just not having one at all...eek!), you can avoid that by letting the SP know your request ahead of time....expecting variety is not cool...we're not mind-readers (or penis-readers) lol

I totally agree with you. I usually have a variety but sometimes the men with the odd size...be it smaller or larger then usual have brought their own. They know what they plan on doing with us and they know their own "package". Who better to prepare for that than themselves.

What! you don't want to be a condom sales person!

I would like to recomend that MORE THEN TWO be brought to an apointment!

I like to go back and forth on the deed and the warm-up!

Apex

Yes i have started to bring fitted condoms to one of the ladies I'm seeing .

What! you don't want to be a condom sales person!

I would like to recomend that MORE THEN TWO be brought to an apointment!

I like to go back and forth on the deed and the warm-up!

Apex

not just two condoms, silly....two *types* (so a few of each)

If I was a condom sales person I would definitely be guilty of using too much of my own product ;-)

not just two condoms, silly....two *types* (so a few of each)

If I was a condom sales person I would definitely be guilty of using too much of my own product ;-)

Yah! I know what you mean! I lost my job as an exotic lube salesman!

:-D

Guest S**r***e
I have around 10 different kids ;) What can you say, I have a "rubber" fetish j/k

How did nobody jump on this slip up? 10 different kids?!!! :shock: I think someone should give you proper instructions on your "rubber" fetish. LOL

How did nobody jump on this slip up? 10 different kids?!!! :shock: I think someone should give you proper instructions on your "rubber" fetish. LOL

What can I say? :lol: I just checked and I have 15 different kinds, different brands:roll:

I go to a store called womans ware, in Vancouver on Commercial. They have all different kinds for a dollar a piece! I put them in a brown baggie, like candy when I was a kid at the candy store.

That's very cool, AA. How do you decide which ones to use when you have that range (15) to choose from?

I had a really great new client last week. He told me ahead of time he was unusually large and long and asked me if I would object to using a regular condom for oral, then a female condom for intercourse. Of course I don't mind doing that. Our time together was great and I think his willingness to be up-front and forthright about what he prefers really set the stage for some very nice interplay.

I really like the female condoms and wish more people knew about them, by the way.

That's very cool, AA. How do you decide which ones to use when you have that range (15) to choose from?

Go with the moment, I guess LOL flavored for oral, and then dending if sense chemistry I use the good ones, as in the micro thins.. ahh those rock:-P

Guest C*****tte
I had a really great new client last week. He told me ahead of time he was unusually large and long and asked me if I would object to using a regular condom for oral, then a female condom for intercourse. Of course I don't mind doing that. Our time together was great and I think his willingness to be up-front and forthright about what he prefers really set the stage for some very nice interplay.

I really like the female condoms and wish more people knew about them, by the way.

That is a great option for larger men. I carry my female condoms on me for dates but have not used them - yet.

Guest S**r***e

Seeing as how this is a condom conversation, I thought this banned commercial was appropriate.

BUT dont expect us to show up with a suitcase of every brand. seriously!

Ok not quite related, just a funny thought, I just imagined Annessa arriving at my door with a silver suitecase and flip it open for a "fitting"... hum...