She does seem interesting however her number is one that was used by a known bait and switch operation, so beware.

bait and switched me once, then next time (new ad/name etc) I was treated like a king. maybe this girl learned her lesson. Greek in 1/2hr for 125.

I've been trying to meet with her ... will let you know how it goes ... particularly if the rates are as Dreamer said.

I got through to the phone number on CL right after I posted and spoke to Vicki, whoy has a very apparent french accent ... which is understandable given the fact that one of the CL ads says that she is french. The suggested donation was $120 for a half, including bbbj and Greek. She asked that I give her a call when I got to the Montreal and the Vanier Parkway so that she could give me more specific instructions at that time. 10 minutes later I was at the intersection ... and she was not answering the phone. 20 mintues later no luck. 30 minutes later same thing. (God that looks sad now that I've written it)

Anyways, I went home to pack for a trip and was thinking of when I would be able to see Brook-Lynn again when my phone rang, and it was somebody claiming to be Vicki. This person spoke english with no accent, and when I told her that there was no way that she was the same person that I spoke to earlier, she said that she had just woken up when I called and must have been groggy. I've been known to speak with an Irish accent when I'm drunk, and occaisionally a Dutch accent when with my lesbian friends ... but I don't know anybody who only speaks with a french accent when they just wake up. For what it is worth, this "Vicki" reassured me that she was the only person on that number ...

There is no doubt in my mind that this is a bait and switch, and I just don't have enough interest to meet Vicki #2 at her very non-prestigious location on Montreal Rd. Sorry Assman, I had my hopes up for this one too.

All I can say was the numbers I quoted were acurate and she defenatly did have a strong french accent... with cute pauses when she tried to find the english words for things.

My first post...

Spoke to her today and sounded very open minded, quite friendly, and definitely French. She even offered that she was well referenced on this site by a few senior poster (she actually mentionned pistol pete (I think) and CK). Dreamer8 did mention he was treated like a king. So I was ready to go, but I had to check!

After looking at this review, i called her back and mentionned the rather conflicting things i read (CK indicating her phone number linked to B&S), and told her I was postponing my visit till I got confirmation she was legit. She seemed to understand and didnt give any signs of anger (although she did sound concerned).

Can anyone confirm if this fine lady is legit?

Thanks

Pm sent with all the details

Posted via Mobile Device

About that Vickie, is there any body who have seen her recently except Dreamer8???

Second opinion is always welcome.

See ya...

Guest gagagaga

this one sounds too fishy for me to chance it. I will wait for an actual positive review

Location is a dive, however it is discrete and the room is clean.

Yep that's the place!