Salute to the Women of Cerb

Hello 2013.

It's been a while since I posted on this thread, I've met a few more incredible women on Cerb and have had many more positive experiences with my regulars. They have given me many spank bank memories as SweetShay likes to say :). I have now become a regular in the chat room and have many more ladies that I chat often with. Many of which I would like to meet someday. So many beautiful women on cerb, but limited time and funds :(.

Again i would like to thank the ladies I have met for their love and attention :)

• Like 1

It's July now, and I've seen many new women this year along with some of my regulars. I guess I have more confidence now and each encounter seems to be getting better and better. I've made some new friends and now want to repeat with all the new girls I have met :). Now who to see next is getting more confusing as I want to see them all again.

They all have treated me well and have exceed my expectations.

The women of Cerb really are great and deserve to be treated with the respect that they deserve. This is a job that provides us men with great pleasure.

So I toast the women of Cerb again.

And thank you for all that you have done for me :)

And I hope to meet more of you in the coming year :)

It's been over 4 years now since I've starting seeing Cerb women. Things just keep getting better. It never fails to amaze me at how good these women are at making me feel at ease and comfortable in their presence. So I just wanted to make my 2014 toast to the women of Cerb again. Who knows what this Bill C36 will bring and what changes it will bring. Thanks to the women I have met and hope that I meet many more. :)

it's 2015 and now and except for some new rules for advertising of services and having words censored and the change from Cerb.ca to Lyla.com. Thing seem to be the same. I find that there are even more women in the business. Several MA's who had retired are back. Business may be slow now, but that could be due to Christmas, the weather and lack of funds for most people. And also Tax time is coming around the corner.

The Cerb women are reputable and have adjusted their ad's and have there regulars.

I think most of us have continued to see our regulars or favorite. Since not much has happen in regards to the recently passed bill. I think things will slowly return to normal with a few slight adjustments. But until then we need to keep supporting these great women of Cerb. We need them as much as they need us.

We need all the kissing and cuddles and companionship that we can get these days :)