Email issues.. help...

Okay..

I would like to move some messages out of my inbox or sent messages into another folder I created... but I can't figure out how to move them..

I have tried checking the box beside each message I want to move.. but nothing seems to work....

The drop down box doesn't give me an option to move it to the folder I created. ARGHHHHHH

Do you mean email or private messaging here on the board, if it's here on the board you are on the right track, when it comes to the drop down box select move to folder, then click go you'll be taken to another page with the list of folders you've created, select the folder and you're off!

Additional Comments:

Do you mean email or private messaging here on the board, if it's here on the board you are on the right track, when it comes to the drop down box select move to folder, then click go you'll be taken to another page with the list of folders you've created, select the folder and then " move items" and you're off!

I don't know what email client you're using, if it is email. I use Thunderbird, and it's as simple as creating a folder, and then selecting the email in question, holding down the left button and dragging it to the new folder. Done.

I was referring to the pms on this site (cerb)... I do try and use the drop down box to move selected messages to a folder.. doesn't seem to work when I try to move SENT messages to a Folder.

First you craet the new folder.

In the list of PMs check the box next to the message, and at the bottom select go to move the message to the new folder. This will open a new window where you select the folder you want to move it too. Click on the move items and you're done.