Kareena - the Legendary East Indian

I have never met an East Indian courtesan before, so I was quite nervous as to what type of experience I would encounter. Any doubt or any worries quickly disappeared when I stepped in and saw her in her dt hotel room. She made me feel at ease rightaway and wow, she's truly an amazing looking girl with beautiful eyes, wonderful smile, a gorgeous body - and a warm welcome! She really looks like an angel!

Kareena provides an unforgettable girl friend experience with lots of kisses, caressing and huggings. She enjoys what she's doing and it felt so nice to joke and converse with her while at the same time exchanging lots of dfk's and touching. She not only has a great sense of humour but she also provides exemplary services. In fact, she's quite talkative ( in a fun way) except when she was enjoying herself. I enjoyed our time so much that the one hour appointment was quickly extended to an extra half hour. Even that was a bit inadequate! That's how much fun I had with her!

This is the first time this gorgeous girl from Toronto is visiting here together with her cousin.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102221

Although they are new here, they have been extensively and positively reviewd on the other board. The beautiful photos in her ad. and her website are real. I highly recommend this young lady to anyone and hope that she'll find it worthwhile to come back and visit Ottawa again in the future.

Thank you so much, sweet Kareena! I for one will be looking forward to your next return! :smile:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by Luckyme
out calls to in calls etc.
  • Like 2

Nice recommendation. Just to add, I saw her cousin yesterday Latika and had a similar experience. I suspect their duo is awesome. Like Kareena, Latika is really friendly and down to earth. Trim and very good at oral. Litika's breasts are like nothing I have ever seen - Im not sure how they naturally defy gravity at that size. But they are firm and really big. Real turn on for breast lovers.

Lets see if someone does a duo with Kareena and Latika and we see some comments.

By the way I heard that Kareena wrote their website. Its a fun read.

Nice recommendation. Just to add, I saw her cousin yesterday Latika and had a similar experience. I suspect their duo is awesome. Like Kareena, Latika is really friendly and down to earth. Trim and very good at oral. Litika's breasts are like nothing I have ever seen - Im not sure how they naturally defy gravity at that size. But they are firm and really big. Real turn on for breast lovers.

Lets see if someone does a duo with Kareena and Latika and we see some comments.

By the way I heard that Kareena wrote their website. Its a fun read.

I am glad you had similar experience with Kareena's cousin, Latika. Kareena is indeed a very friendly and down to earth sweet girl! She said I looked like her surgeon who saved her life; and that's the reason she liked me rightaway, lol.. She's so funny and their website reflects their great sense of humour. I had such wonderful and unforgettable time!

Since they have different names, I'd suggest that you post another reco. for Latika, this way if someone is looking just for her, he'll find her.

I saw her this afternoon and I was blown away. She is beautiful, great smile, great natural body. And she treats you like you're her long-lost boyfriend. She's funny, affectionate, sexy. Perfect hygiene. Loves to kiss. To-die-for oral. Great FS in whatever position suits you. I left after two hours completely satisfied in every way -- certainly wanting to see her on her next trip to Ottawa. But here's the problem, guys. She had a no-show just before me and no other appointments booked for the day. That, to me, is unbelievable, considering the quality of her service and her great looks. She's a star in Toronto -- just look at her reviews. We need women like that to come to Ottawa, but I don't think she'll be back unless things pick up.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.