Alexa Cummings (Aka Angeleyes)

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Guest *e*****2

Hello,

This is my first review and I wanted to let everyone know that Angel Eyes is something special. I am still pretty new to the hobby and this was my first incall visit.

She was prompt setting up the appointment and I meet her at her location, it was neat and clean and the she put me at ease right away.

Conversation was delightful, she is intelligent and witty and it was a joy to talk to her as she brought my nervousness down. We proceeded to start with a massage and moved forward from there.

I won't go into details beyond that (she is a Lady still :) ) but it was fabulous and was exactly what I needed to take me stress away.

Sweet, beautiful (pics are great but the real deal is SOOO much better), gentle, kind, sexy as all hell and she maintained the GFE illusion to the point that I had to keep reminding myself that she was not ACTUALLY my GF :)

High marks all around, if you have the chance definitely see her. I know my next visit will be with her and her duo partner....if I feeling like sharing her that is :) hard call!

Cheers

Edited by *e*****2
wrong cerb userid, corrected

I've had the opportunity to enjoy Angel's company on several occasions but tonight she was with her friend Chloe and the experience was even better than what I've come to expect from my time with Angel. And that's saying something. After a quick shower seeing two beautiful women in varying stages of undress waiting on the bed was worth the fee itself. Our time together started with a four handed massage and only got better from there. And Angel was outstanding as usual. I don't which was a more sexy ending, her looking at me after my end of session shower, in all her naked glory, hands on hips, saying "I see your still hard as a rock and I have to do something about that . . ." or modeling her new scarf with just a pair of high heels and a mischievous smile. She's adventurous, beautiful and remarkably cool. And she has great taste in duo friends. Make sure to treat her with respect and dignity and get her something nice for Christmas-she deserves it all.

Awwww You guys are all so sweet with your lovely comments! I always love making sure I leave you with a smile and something to remember til your next visit arrives..

Lowdark, thankyou for your kind gift and we very much enjoyed having you with us! As we said before and always will...Its men like yourself that make coming to work that much more enjoyable and will always want us to come back!

Cloe and I will continue to provide duos and hope that we can satisfy you all just the same!

kisses!

At the risk of shilling, I have one more thing to add. The girls (Angel and Chloe) invited me to visit them on the weekend and I couldn't refuse. They managed to top even themselves. Handcuffs, a blindfold and I will never be able to buy ice cream ever again without a huge smile on my face. They had to pause a few times to let me catch my breath cause I was pretty much dying. And the conclusion was definitely a huge OMG moment. These girls are a priceless treasure and everyone who has the privilege of sharing their company should consider themselves damn lucky. Be gracious and kind to them and they wil be very kind in return.

So Today I met Angeleyes for the third time ( I think I'm addicted) and I have to say she have a sweet little present for you if you see her soon, I think Lowdark Knows what I'm talking about. There is so much to be said about this lovely women she truly is a Angel and its not just her Eyes. She just have a wonderful personality and she really gets into your conversation Truly a smart and beautiful and smart lady right there. Great oil massage both on me and on her and boy oh boy she can be such a tease. Nice shower to finish off the hole experience. Treat her good and you get it back 10 times more.

Well I will keep this short and sweet. I showed up with an actual script and she got the gist of what I was looking for right away. She aims to please, and she handled my kinks with enthusiasm. It's true that she looks even hotter in person and I think it's because the pictures don't capture how tall she is. Her height compliments her curves. She has a kitty and ass you could eat for days, and she knows it.

I had an excellent time.

She's back!!!!

<Giddy bouncing and happy!!!>

My fav SP came back to town this week!

Alexa has returned to Ottawa for a brief visit, but a visit none the less!

This heat being the beast that it is, Alexa welcomed me with a nice kiss and a shower for two. During the shower she offered me a nice body wash/soap product that smelled lovely while she washed up too.

Her blue eyes sparkled with excitement as we talked. Her interests vary widely and she actually cares about her clients, enough to ask me about changes in my life while remembering who I am after more than a year.

I don't want to get into too many details, but she is intuitive and knows what her regular clients want and prompts them to it. I enjoy every time I see Alexa and I can't wait to get the chance to GoGetter again!

Welcome back!

Well I hope this works. I had the chance to meet with Alexa last spring. Lets start off by saying this lady looks way better in person, she is friendly and likes whats she does. If you are visiting on business or for what ever reason and you don't know the area or which ladies are legit let me be the one to tell you I took one for the team, don't miss out. I won't get into the details but lets just say she kept me good to go multiple times....thanks again Alexa, I'll be sure to contact you again next time i'm in town!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.