dam that is a awful question to ask...I am a sex blooper all by myself

I jerked off once and punched myself in the face.......explain a black eye that way

I jerked off once and punched myself in the face.......explain a black eye that way

This is a classic, A.....man :mrgreen:.

Still laughing. Actually it is starting to hurt.

Cheers :lol:

Well here's mine:

1. While getting busy with an ex, the door opens. Girl asks where's so and so? Well so and so is on top of me and is butt naked
  2. While giving a blow job, I started to laugh. The people in the suite next door where saying something and I heard it. Doors that lead to the suite are less than sound proof. I have also laughed remembering what a friend said earlier in the day, and the worst times, giving a blow job
  3. I have had a client fall asleep during an apt

This has happened to me a few times,

I'm having sex in the missinary position and when I pulled out to blow my load, I shot her in the eye! She couldn't see for a while!

Funny thing if that a few days later I was doing it againg and I tried to stand back and I still got her!

So I bought her goggles for her birthday as a joke!

Apex

Oh man, that is way too funny...can't stop laughing!

It was a high end lube!

This is why they circumcise the babies so that when they get older and masturbate they can feel where the head is and stop.:handjob:

I have jurked off so hard that my back cramped up!

I was thinking of Spanking Emma and got a little out of control!

Apex

I have jurked off so hard that my back cramped up!

I was thinking of Spanking Emma and got a little out of control!

Apex

did you fall off the bed this time?lmao

One time I was having sex with a good freind of mine and she had a bed that was higher then normal! Kind of hot by the way!

Any way, I guess I was going a little to hrad for her to handel and she fell off the bed!

HMMMMMMM!

One time I was having sex with a good freind of mine and she had a bed that was higher then normal! Kind of hot by the way!

Any way, I guess I was going a little to hrad for her to handel and she fell off the bed!

HMMMMMMM!

i wont mention someone {Apex} almost buring his ass on candles....lmao not once but twice...rotflmao

i wont mention someone {Apex} almost buring his ass on candles....lmao not once but twice...rotflmao

It's on now! I'm going to get ya! and when I do you can kiss my FAT ASS!

So he did a Michael Jackson impression using his ass instead of his head....hahahhaha.....but the smell of burnt hair...gross!!!

So he did a Michael Jackson impression using his ass instead of his head....hahahhaha.....but the smell of burnt hair...gross!!!

Is my face red? lol

Once upon a time, when I was about 20, I used a diaphragm for contraception. Being oh-so-cool and casual, I was demonstrating how it worked for a newish partner. I lay back on his bed and put the gel into the diaphragm. When I squeezed the sides of the thing together and got ready to insert it, it went flying out of my hand, across the room, splattered against the wall and fell down behind a heavy dresser. It was an amazing flight--I've never seen one do that since then. The guy was beside himself, laughing so hard. Of course, I just got mad... No happy ending that night!

Guest i***k***

How in hell does a guy burn his ass on candles? LOL

HAHAHA Now that's funny! Apex appears to be a total clutz.