Just to help SP make more money!

Guest C*****tte

I think those are very fair things you mention. Sorry you had to face such poor manners - I understand business is important so some ladies book closely together or they always answer the phone no matter what - all in fear of losing a booking. But there is something to be said of being in the moment and giving all that you can to that client when you are with him. It helps for repeats - which is a great kind of booking to get.

The only time I use my phone during a rendezvous is when I am the security call for another lady and of course to make my own security call.

I also never book clients closer than 1 hour apart. This is FKS policy.

I think this is good for the clients but also good for us ladies as we can refresh both physically and emotionally. The down side is some clients try to take advantage of the 1 hour in between to push their time with us but without paying for it. Not cool. I can only be fresh for you because of that minimum hour. It is not fair to me or other clients to try to take that away from me.

Those are all excellent and reasonable suggestions. (Myself? I would also prefer that the hobbyist turn off his cell phone during a session. I mean, I guess I understand if the guy is the Leader of the Free World and must be oncall at all time to avert nuclear Armageddon-- but really, the only thing more unnerving than having a cell phone ring in the middle of a session is having the guy jump up and answer it. Oh wait, no, make that have the guy jump up and answer it with "...hi, honey!" ;) )

As for bumping for regulars, these days, with business the way it is, it's understandable that we all want to give preference to our regulars over unknowns (especially in areas where no-shows are rampant) -- but perhaps it's best just to be honest with prospective customers, and let them know that you only take reserve bookings in advance for regulars, but you'd be happy to accommodate a newcomer with one hour or less notice.

Thank, Apex!

As for bumping for regulars, these days, with business the way it is, it's understandable that we all want to give preference to our regulars over unknowns (especially in areas where no-shows are rampant) -- but perhaps it's best just to be honest with prospective customers, and let them know that you only take reserve bookings in advance for regulars, but you'd be happy to accommodate a newcomer with one hour or less notice.

Thank, Apex!

I agree, but If I have already booked and confirmed, and still get bumped, I will never go back!

Apex

I agree, but If I have already booked and confirmed, and still get bumped, I will never go back!

I don't blame you!

A year or so back, another SP asked me to do a duo with her and one of her regulars. I agreed. Five minutes before they were to arrive, she phoned me and said that they would be late BECAUSE ANOTHER CALL CAME IN AND SHE TOOK IT. If it's not bad enough that she made her regular wait while she picked up a little last minute profit, I was furious that she had the nerve to waste my time so casually. After committing to the appointment, I never would have done that to her.

(Another time, this same SP was three hours late for a duo she'd asked me to participate in on my birthday. Needless to say, I'm not enthusiastic about working with her any longer.)

So believe me -- it's not just you guys this happens to!

I don't blame you!

A year or so back, another SP asked me to do a duo with her and one of her regulars. I agreed. Five minutes before they were to arrive, she phoned me and said that they would be late BECAUSE ANOTHER CALL CAME IN AND SHE TOOK IT. If it's not bad enough that she made her regular wait while she picked up a little last minute profit, I was furious that she had the nerve to waste my time so casually. After committing to the appointment, I never would have done that to her.

(Another time, this same SP was three hours late for a duo she'd asked me to participate in on my birthday. Needless to say, I'm not enthusiastic about working with her any longer.)

So believe me -- it's not just you guys this happens to!

Wow! I never would of thought of that side of this!

Thanks! I have more to think about now!

Apex

You are correct Apex...i have had guys tell me many times about ladies answering their phone during a rendezvous. Actually sometimes while they are intertwined the gents have told me the lady answered the phone..ewww gives me shivers...{althought some guys might think its hot but thats a different kind of appoinment..lol}

As for the line up this totally disturbs me...for obvious reasons i don't need to mention. I always have to give time between appointments and i don't care if i only see 2 people that day...they will not see me without 1.5 hrs at the very least between the 2.

• Like 1

I do NOT go near my phone while I am with a client, but I do prefer them to leave thiers on incase of an emergency! That's why I book all appointments on messenger, I can set myself to BUSY and they know I am not available to answer them. Also with messenger if they do wish to reach me and I am "unavailable" they can leave me a message! I have been cut down by many hobbiests for using messenger, but the ones who have seen me realize why I do this! My time is as important as yours and I do not wish to waste either of our time!

I recently had an encounter with a provider and things that transpired.

1) She asked do you mind if I have a smoke before we start.

2) After security call and we were getting intimate, had to listen to phone vibrate across the desk a few times. Once she actually got up and texted.

3) After initial (well you know) she asked do you mind if I eat.

Seeing that I am a gentleman. I did not deny her requests.

Will I ever repeat. Absolutely not.

I have had my share of last minute cancellations by providers.

(probably the majority was so they could see their regulars)

I could/would have possibly became a regular myself.

It takes us gentlemen time to get ready for you lovely ladies as well.

I myself like to be well groomed, clean and shaven as it is a brief date for us so to speak.

Punctuality is important as well in my books.

• Like 1

As for the line up this totally disturbs me...for obvious reasons i don't need to mention. I always have to give time between appointments and i don't care if i only see 2 people that day...they will not see me without 1.5 hrs at the very least between the 2.

I completely agree Emma

I recently had an encounter with a provider and things that transpired.

1) She asked do you mind if I have a smoke before we start.

2) After security call and we were getting intimate, had to listen to phone vibrate across the desk a few times. Once she actually got up and texted.

3) After initial (well you know) she asked do you mind if I eat.

Seeing that I am a gentleman. I did not deny her requests.

Will I ever repeat. Absolutely not.

I have had my share of last minute cancellations by providers.

(probably the majority was so they could see their regulars)

I could/would have possibly became a regular myself.

It takes us gentlemen time to get ready for you lovely ladies as well.

I myself like to be well groomed, clean and shaven as it is a brief date for us so to speak.

Punctuality is important as well in my books.

OMG, that is rude to cancel for any other reason then an emergency! I have only ever cancelled once and it was because my neice was in a car accident, I contacted my client and told him and offered him a discount for the inconvience! I felt horrible about having to cancel, that guy is now one of my best clients!

I would like to know if there are any other hobbiest out there that would like to see change. Or tell us what they have encountered that maid them uncomfortable!

Remember! We are paying good money for a service, and respect their etiquette requests. Please return same!

I'm only trying to help SP's have more repeat business! This is not negative in any way!

Apex

You are an honourable woman, Cherry and you have my utmost respect.

OMG, that is rude to cancel for any other reason then an emergency! I have only ever cancelled once and it was because my neice was in a car accident, I contacted my client and told him and offered him a discount for the inconvience! I felt horrible about having to cancel, that guy is now one of my best clients!

You are an honourable woman, Cherry and you have my utmost respect.

Thanks hun, but it is common knowledge that in order to get respect one must show it! And I ALWAYS show my guys how wonderful each of them are!

• Like 1

Actually I should include that I have had a couple times.

Once I got a call 45 mins after the booked time to say i am ready. Ha! yeah right.

Another time no call, no text, nothing.

Another time got a call 20 mins after booked time and she stated "I am sorry I forgot about our appointment."

If I have to cancel for some unknown that just pops up. I make sure that I give ample notice to the provider as not to put her out financially.

My time is valuable as well.

I would like to invite everyone to comment on the proper etiquette on the SP?s point of view! I have a seen a few SP?s and all of them have different rules and etiquette and wanted to know if some of the Hobbiest would like to comment on some poor practices that they have encountered!

I would like to start off with cell phone use! I don?t care if it is on and vibrating, although I would prefer that it would not de on, but I had an SP a few months ago that would answer the phone while we were in the middle of having fun to take another appointment! I can?t stress enough how poorly I thought of that SP! If you check your text messages after we are done and having a breather, that?s OK but never during! I would like to recommend that your turn them off during the time together!

I would like to mention that Hobbiest should never pass each other in the hallway two feet from the door! If I see a guy exiting the room as I am walking up to it I WILL LEAVE! One time I left ones place to see a guy passing in the hallway! That is like school in July! (NO CLASS) I understand you need to make money but you will make more if you can make a guy feel like he is the only one you see that day! We are not stupid, we know you see others, but do your best to hide that please!

If you book and appointment with a Hobby, please don?t bump us for a ?regular?, and never say ?hi will be done at 6pm so can we move it a 6:15pm! We don?t like to know that another monkey?s monkey was there 15 minutes ago! And most of all do not call back to say my regular has canceled so we are still on! I will never go!

I?m not trying to say negative things, but just trying to let you know what we would like to see so that you can make more money. I am not being negative just sharing some of my thoughts with all of you.

99% of you ladies are perfect ON CERB! It?s that last 1% that could use a little help!

Apex

I cant believe you even have to post something like this. You have got to be kidding right? I was thinking it was maybe an April fools joke but that was yesterday.

I cant believe you even have to post something like this. You have got to be kidding right? I was thinking it was maybe an April fools joke but that was yesterday.

Nop! not kidding at all! I got frustrated and I thought I should share my thoughts in the most constructive way possible!

Apex

APEX....well done man...you beat me to my future rant......it was actually typed up...and ready to post...but this is good...

I could rant on...but most points have been made by both sides...all are good

Brandi...I hope you do not find this insulting at all...it is a point put forward very well I feel......not meant to be insulting....just a rant from a fellow individual...

Guest W***ledi*Time

I also never book clients closer than 1 hour apart. This is FKS policy.

I think this is good for the clients but also good for us ladies as we can refresh both physically and emotionally.

Last year I visited a particular lady for the first time (incall). She spent the first 10 minutes running around somewhere in her house collecting her costume, etc. This was a bit disconcerting, but she was a lovely lady, and we had a good time once she got down to it. Then 15 minutes before my time was up, she leaped off the bed and started reconstucting herself (make-up, hair, etc.) in front of her mirror. I shrugged to myself, and stayed and chatted until my 2-hour-meter ran out. Although I had been shortchanged on time, I felt that I had still received reasonable "bang for the buck" overall. This lady had placed herself low on the donation-scale, "so the guys could afford it". I told her that in my opinion she was really short-changing herself on her rates, and left her a 25% tip.

Then afterwards ... while waiting at the end of her single-width driveway for a break in traffic, so I could pull out onto the street, a guy stopped 15 ft away in the left-turn lane, waiting for me to clear out of the driveway so he could pull in. It seemed like forever till I got my break (although really just until the traffic light down the block changed). This guy stared daggers at me the whole time. At first, I felt a bit ticked at him for giving me the evil eye -- muttering to myself "jeez buddy, we're both in the same boat". Then I had an unsettling thought, and began praying that he WAS just the next booking, and NOT a disgruntled SO who might take it upon himself to suddenly do something stupid. I was very happy when finally I got my traffic break, and was able to catch a last glimpse of those burning eyes in my rear-view mirror.

I have not been back, although she was a very nice lady. Just overly-busy.

So yeah, I'll agree with the words of the wise on this one. Breaks between scheduled bookings are a very good thing. PROPER donation levels allow for such "luxuries"!

Last year I visited a particular lady for the first time (incall). She spent the first 10 minutes running around somewhere in her house collecting her costume, etc. This was a bit disconcerting, but she was a lovely lady, and we had a good time once she got down to it. Then 15 minutes before my time was up, she leaped off the bed and started reconstucting herself (make-up, hair, etc.) in front of her mirror. I shrugged to myself, and stayed and chatted until my 2-hour-meter ran out. Although I had been shortchanged on time, I felt that I had still received reasonable "bang for the buck" overall. This lady had placed herself low on the donation-scale, "so the guys could afford it". I told her that in my opinion she was really short-changing herself on her rates, and left her a 25% tip.

Then afterwards ... while waiting at the end of her single-width driveway for a break in traffic, so I could pull out onto the street, a guy stopped 15 ft away in the left-turn lane, waiting for me to clear out of the driveway so he could pull in. It seemed like forever till I got my break (although really just until the traffic light down the block changed). This guy stared daggers at me the whole time. At first, I felt a bit ticked at him for giving me the evil eye -- muttering to myself "jeez buddy, we're both in the same boat". Then I had an unsettling thought, and began praying that he WAS just the next booking, and NOT a disgruntled SO who might take it upon himself to suddenly do something stupid. I was very happy when finally I got my traffic break, and was able to catch a last glimpse of those burning eyes in my rear-view mirror.

I have not been back, although she was a very nice lady. Just overly-busy.

So yeah, I'll agree with the words of the wise on this one. Breaks between scheduled bookings are a very good thing. PROPER donation levels allow for such "luxuries"!

LOL maybe it was her pimp or her father! But I agree with you it was probably the next customer.

I had one sp request to move my appointment to another day.

then during the time my original appointmnt was she shows up on cerb on chat.

I cancelled my appt.

I found it distasteful and disrespectful.:shock::shock:

Edited by E.D. man
spelling

Guest W***ledi*Time
LOL maybe it was her pimp or her father! But I agree with you it was probably the next customer.

Yup, although he looked angry enough to be the guy who'd caught someone peeing on his geraniums ... my spider sense was tingling (ha!) ...

I have had a couple of times when the woman has answered her phone during a visit, I haven't repeted with them.

I forgot and left my phone on once, it beeped that I had a call, she politely asked if I wanted to answer it, I said no I'll call back later and turned it off, I did see her again.

The thing I find most frustrating is getting to an incall location, calling to get room or appt number, and being asked "can you give me 10-15 mins and call me back?" I just drove 45-60 mins to get there, usually 5-10 mins early to find parking, and now i have to wait. Fortunately most of the time that has happened, it was well worth the wait and I have thought to myself when I was with her "good thing you didn't drive home".

All that being said, neither of these has happened to me in the last 6-8 months.

• Like 1