Just to help SP make more money!

Guest W***ledi*Time
It takes us gentlemen time to get ready for you lovely ladies as well. I myself like to be well groomed, clean and shaven as it is a brief date for us so to speak. Punctuality is important as well in my books.

The thing I find most frustrating is getting to an incall location, calling to get room or appt number, and being asked "can you give me 10-15 mins and call me back?" I just drove 45-60 mins to get there, usually 5-10 mins early to find parking, and now i have to wait. Fortunately most of the time that has happened, it was well worth the wait and I have thought to myself when I was with her "good thing you didn't drive home".

Yeah, the only real black cloud that I have personally found in this hobby is indeed that dreaded "moment of truth" when the "just before" call is made. I live 1.5 hrs away from my city of choice (Halifax), and, after making the drive into the city, over time I've been rewarded with: three no-answers (after a number of redials), one half-hr delay, and one three-quarters of an hour delay. Plus the time I had a 12:30pm appt, and the lady told me when I called at 12:25 that she couldn't see me until 3:00. Then at 3:00 ... no answer (fooled me twice in one day!)

Like I say, I hate that particular part of the hobby. (I never book an appointment without having something else to do in the city, so I never completely waste my afternoon after a no-answer, though.) There's plenty of threads and posts on CERB about various aspects (and both sides!) of the "no-show" phenomenon ... it's something that is just a part of reality and is not a problem that can ever be "solved". The unexpected will always pop up in everyone's life every now and then. (Although I do subscribe to the Pareto Principle -- 80% of the problems are created by 20% of the sample. So I do remember exactly who has shown up in that 20% (and their explanations), and judge my subsequent choices accordingly.)

In the end, of course, (need it be said!) the lovely ladies are oh, so very well worth any bumps that might sometimes crop up along the hobbyist's access road!

I had one sp request to move my appointment to anoyther day.

then during the time my original appointmnt was she shows up on cerb on chat.

I cancelled my appt.

I found it distasteful and disrespectful.:shock::shock:

That was me everyone...you had booked me without using your Cerb name so it was a misunderstanding...so i didn't know i was seeing you ....yes even i can make mistakes...lol

Always boys give me your cerb name along with real name}....i was totally confused...to whom i was seeing...so it turned out i seen no one in that time slot...lose lose situation..and i did apologize to you E.D...

• Like 4

this is what makes Emma a class act........she openly appologizes in the forum.......when it could have been done behind closed doors....WOW...you are incredible.......

• Like 1

I've had a girl answer her phone during a massage appointment, but to be fair we had gone over in time, she was working alone, it was late, and it was her boss calling for a 'security' check, but it did just slow things down even more. I don't hold it against her at all; she was giving me a great slow hj and we just got too into it I guess and lost track of time. She was good enough to finish me up, and still didn't seem all that rushed .

I am not anti-smoker but I don't like smelling of it. Smoker's breath is a guaranteed ED moment for me.

It's not hard... One of my favourite ladies is a smoker, and she is considerate enough to Purelle her hands and rinse her mouth, and she never smells of smoke. I'll see her whenever I can.

• Like 1

That is the one and only thing that upsets me when I am visiting a lady. I always make sure to turn off my blackberry in front of a lady I am meeting for the first time, so as to drop the hint. I have only had that happen to me a couple of times and I have never repeated with them either hemidude.

I have had a couple of times when the woman has answered her phone during a visit, I haven't repeted with them.

I forgot and left my phone on once, it beeped that I had a call, she politely asked if I wanted to answer it, I said no I'll call back later and turned it off, I did see her again.

The thing I find most frustrating is getting to an incall location, calling to get room or appt number, and being asked "can you give me 10-15 mins and call me back?" I just drove 45-60 mins to get there, usually 5-10 mins early to find parking, and now i have to wait. Fortunately most of the time that has happened, it was well worth the wait and I have thought to myself when I was with her "good thing you didn't drive home".

All that being said, neither of these has happened to me in the last 6-8 months.

That was me everyone...you had booked me without using your Cerb name so it was a misunderstanding...so i didn't know i was seeing you ....yes even i can make mistakes...lol

Always boys give me your cerb name along with real name}....i was totally confused...to whom i was seeing...so it turned out i seen no one in that time slot...lose lose situation..and i did apologize to you E.D...

This is not true since the booking was done on cerb through pm and you asked me to change it on the thursday on chat.

I didn't even use the phone and I was trying to keep it quiet and not point you out. and yes you did apologize after it was too late.

And I did use my cerb name as above because we never talked on the phone.

This is not true since the booking was done on cerb through pm and you asked me to change it on the thursday on chat.

I didn't even use the phone and I was trying to keep it quiet and not point you out. and yes you did apologize after it was too late.

And I did use my cerb name as above because we never talked on the phone.

i was correct in that i had no idea with whom i made the appointment...because i do not remember you PMing for one...........

i will say nothing more to this as i have more class then to argue over a mistake...mistakes happen sometimes...we all have to deal with them.

over and out,

Emma A

I did not want this to be a negative post peoples!

Yes mistakes are done! I find that a good way to avoid misshaps is to follow up your appointment with a phone call shortly after you make it at a time that is predetermined by both parties!

If a mistake is done, admitting it is a big thing to do and shows that you are a class act!

I messed up an apointment by taking the wrong phone number one and got to the location 10 mins early as I usually do, called and got a woman that had nothing to do with CERB!..... Try to explane that one!

The SP had my cell as we chated for 1 min, she called me to ask if I was still comming and I told her what happend!

When I got to the door, she laught at me! As far as I know the reason was that she was picturing the lady on the other end of the phone! I hope!

As she had time between appointments, we still had more then enough time for our fun!

Apex

i couldnt agree more apex if i was the hobbiest i would leave too...this has nothing to do with this thread but i have a rant and have to get it out.i am so insulted when i have a client call me to say his regular has cancelled and can he see me..too much information and the answer would be no!!this has happened too me a couple of times.also i dont understand the need for a client to ask to see me and then when i am not able he sends me an email to say he has booked someone else and mentions the name too much information.that feels good to get that off my chest!!

alexox

all make mistakes the most recent that comes to mind for myself is I gave the SP the wrong Hotell !!! LOL room 60x and she went to a 3 story hotel LOL Good thing she Had my cell #

Loki318

I did not want this to be a negative post peoples!

Yes mistakes are done! I find that a good way to avoid misshaps is to follow up your appointment with a phone call shortly after you make it at a time that is predetermined by both parties!

If a mistake is done, admitting it is a big thing to do and shows that you are a class act!

I messed up an apointment by taking the wrong phone number one and got to the location 10 mins early as I usually do, called and got a woman that had nothing to do with CERB!..... Try to explane that one!

The SP had my cell as we chated for 1 min, she called me to ask if I was still comming and I told her what happend!

When I got to the door, she laught at me! As far as I know the reason was that she was picturing the lady on the other end of the phone! I hope!

As she had time between appointments, we still had more then enough time for our fun!

Apex

all make mistakes the most recent that comes to mind for myself is I gave the SP the wrong Hotell !!! LOL room 60x and she went to a 3 story hotel LOL Good thing she Had my cell #

Loki318

Yes! I remember, she was nocking at my door!

lol

I would like to add an other item!

When an SP puts down an other SP, I kind of want to stay away from that!

Life is too short to hold a grudge!

Apex

I have two phones...one personal/family use and one for work.

once I get to my call I turn the work-phone off. I do this in front of a new client and I inform them that the phone in my purse that I leave on is for emergencies and is the number my driver has for my safety call should I not arrive at our meeting point once the call is over.

I check my answering machine on my work-phone once my call is over.

I remember my work phone going off coz i forgot to turn it off in a call once and I was just mortified because the person calling kepts calling over and over...never gonna let that happen again! lol

I have two phones...one personal/family use and one for work.

once I get to my call I turn the work-phone off. I do this in front of a new client and I inform them that the phone in my purse that I leave on is for emergencies and is the number my driver has for my safety call should I not arrive at our meeting point once the call is over.

I check my answering machine on my work-phone once my call is over.

I remember my work phone going off coz i forgot to turn it off in a call once and I was just mortified because the person calling kepts calling over and over...never gonna let that happen again! lol

Hey everyone can understand an emergency phone for private use or safety use!

But to be answering a business call in the mits! Not so cool!

Apex

I have to say I have never had any of these things happen to me. I think once her phone was doing something that was similar to going off, but it may have only been interfering with the Interweb. I don't recall. She moved the phone and all was well.

But should some of these happen, I think I would not be too impressed. Especially the 'seeing the previous/next appt' one. Now, I would be ok if we passed in an elevator or a hallway if I or he didn't see where the other was from or going. But to see entering/leaving the actual room, good bye my fair lady and hooray I saved myself some cash money.

Excellent thread and advise Apex, very disruptive when phones going off during your paid time. I never had a walk by with another client oin the hallways or street whatever it might be. Maybe just because of the time I like going no one else is interested in the same time frame.;-)

Excellent thread and advise Apex, very disruptive when phones going off during your paid time. I never had a walk by with another client oin the hallways or street whatever it might be. Maybe just because of the time I like going no one else is interested in the same time frame.;-)

Thanks Pistolpete! Happy to here from you again!

Apex

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm probably more tolerant than most, but some of the stuff in this thread is pretty intolerable. My policy is once bitten, twice shy. I understand that it is a business and ultimately it is all about business, but this business is unique. It is a material transaction for emotional and physical upliftment. That said, why risk the future repeat material transactions by not delivering the best experience by way of the emotional and physical enlightenment?

I would like to mention that this is a business, and the hobbiest are the paying clients! Would you as an SP go for a ligit massaga and be OK if she/he stoped halfway through to book an other appointment? Or chat with a freind?

Apex

Posted via Mobile Device

Unfortunately, everybody reading this already knows these things and the ones that don't know proper etiquette will not be reading it or don't care...

I don't know why people do not try to participate more with conversations and threads, I have posted certain request that have gone un noticed that could have been a great opportunity to make some good money! I find that the popular SP's are active participants of sites like this one!

By chating with some of the awsome SP's here I find my self looking to meet the onse I chat with the most when they are in town!

Apex

All this talk of phones reminds me of the first time I saw someone I've come to be good friends with (and will be seeing tomorrow, in fact!). It was September 2001. The session had gone spectacularly well, and it was obvious that he and I had a terrific click, both physically and spiritually. The only problem was, the damned phone in my office downstairs rang off off the hook the entire last half of the session. And when the answering machine would pick up, a male voice was leaving loud hysterical messages.

Normally, I try to put everything else out of my mind while in a session, but this was really distracting. At the time, I was working with a skydiving association, and I assumed that there'd either been a bounce (fatality) or an aircraft accident for someone to be phoning on that line, screaming into my answering machine. So when my new friend went to the washroom afterward to freshen up, I slipped downstairs to see what was going on.

I arrived as the Executive Director of our association was leaving me yet another message. I picked up, and he told me to turn on the TV, CNN, NOW! I'm thinking, what in the hell could have happened in the sport in Canada that would make CNN?? As I searched for the remote, I questioned him, but he was too freaked out to articulate further than to say, "you won't believe it, but it's real!"

It was September 11. I turned on the TV to see a replay of a plane flying into the World Trade Centre. A few minutes later, my new friend came downstairs and sat next to me -- and for over an hour, we just sat there in silence, watching CNN, unable to believe what we were seeing.