Happy Pride 2012!

Yay, happy pride day guys. They should have pride in themselves for having the courage to be who they really are. Big hug to everyone who had the courage to go through the journey of realizing they are gay and for coming out of the closet. XoXo

just got back from parade, very joyous. It was so great to feel the emotion from the crowd and see people filled with so much pride and hope. It was contagious. And what made my day was seeing a few closeted guys I know on the sidelines with big smiles and bursting with joy.

this event is definitely for everyone, great day for letting emotions flow.

The community of pride participants has my year-round 100% support and congratulations on today's celebration.

Thanks Natalie for initiating this acknowledgement!

I am not in any group identified as GLBTTQ however would to extend my best wishes to everyone in this group a happy pride day.

Thank God we live in a society unlike many others who will welcome such groups and treat them as equals and mostly ignores those few ignorant biggets in small diminishing minority who may think otherwise or are disrespectful to members of this group.

We have come a long way past half century but still have a long way to go to gain acceptance for eveyone and everywhere on this planet and more importantly total equality and respect regardless of sexual orientation, gender, race, national origin, skin color, religion, language in Canada but in particular elsewhere in the world where is lacking behind. Thanks for stating this thread Nathalie.

HAPPY PRIDE DAY.

Edited by Capital Hunter

Walked in todays Pride Parade with a friend, we carried a sex workers rights banner and got many thumbs up and smiles. Now on to the after party.

• Like 1