Did anyone see Marika

Hi guys,

Marika advertises on BP as a 29yo located near Carlingwood. The thing is, her pics look more like 45 - nothing wrong with the age but why start with a lie. Maybe I'm missing something, I'm a total newbie so I guess that's possible. Could not find anything here about her. Thanks

Thanks for your reply - I did get feedback via PM and it was positive. For some reason she's not reviewed here and I agree that's not working in her favor.

Thanks everybody for helping with this.

Thanks for your reply - I did get feedback via PM and it was positive. For some reason she's not reviewed here and I agree that's not working in her favor.

Thanks everybody for helping with this.

Is she a member here? If not I wouldn't hold it against her that she isn't reviewed here.

If fact there are many members here that are not reviewed.

I'm not saying she's legit or not, just sayin don't jump to conclusions because 1 site does not talk about her.

I've see Marika a couple of times, no problems at all, unrushed, place was clean, shower available. She's very friendly provides a good massage and the finish is great. I have certain preferences that were no problem for her.

I have also seen Markia and it is like Coltrane says, she has a very clean location, fresh towels and a shower. She gives and great massage with a very nice ending. I would recommend her.