Kylie Daniels

I'm back home now after staying in Toronto, with a goofy looking smile on my face, after meeting Kylie Daniels yesterday. It was a three hour outcall to my hotel last night, and a wonderful way to end the summer. I contacted Kylie last spring about a date. I told her my about my schedule and life making me have to plan encounters way in advance. Kylie was very accepting of this, and we booked an encounter for August 31, 2012, some five plus months in advance. Verification was quickly looked after, with me providing her with requested information, and our encounter was scheduled.

I was in my hotel room, watching the clock, butterflies in my stomach, just waiting in anticipation of the knock on the door. Then, on time, came a quiet knock on the door. As weak in the knees as I just became, I managed to get to the door without stumbling, and there waiting, a gorgeous woman. She is even more beautiful in person than her photos show. I let her in and we greeted with a hug and kiss, like we were old (well she isn't old by a long shot) friends. We went to the couch, I got Kylie a glass of wine, I poured myself a juice. We spent a relaxing hour or so over drinks getting to know one another. Conversation shifted back and forth, and for a first time encounter, we both felt safe enough with one another to open up on subjects generally reserved for second, and third dates. Kylie excused herself to use the bathroom, and when she came out, all she was wearing was a very sexy bra and panties, and looked like a model getting ready for a photo shoot. We embraced, and undressed one another. Then we proceeded to the bed where our "conversation" continued, although not a word spoken. The details of of this "conversation" on the bed are very private, between Kylie and myself.

After the conversation we layed in bed in each other's arms, KCC (kissing, cuddling, conversation (yes normal conversation) ) Then, after awhile of KCC the mood struck and a pleasant surprise, we both continued with our "conversation". Again, no details, it was a private matter, between Kylie and me.

Unfortunately as in all encounters, it was time for our date to end. But I have to say Kylie is not a clock watcher, at all (thank you Kylie) And our encounter was intimate, in the very broadest sense of the word, even before we got to the bed. If you are looking for a lady providing a GFE, you won't be disappointed in meeting Kylie. Our encounter wasn't just a fond memory, it was memorable too. I'm very glad I met her. She is definitely a lady I will see again

It has been a while, but I certainly remember Kylie being a delicious and complete erotic package :)

Touch

Have you ever wondered what a $1000 dollar of scotch tastes like? Have you ever seen a woman at the airport or on the street and thought "I'd give $2000 to taste what's between those long legs. Well the smell is sweet, the color is light amber, the legs are long, the taste fills your mouth and the finish lasts long after she's gone. A wonderful experience!

"Model looks" is the perfect description of Kylie. Long and lean and lovely. Perfect abs, tight and defined, the perfect degree of definition. A perfect ass, out of bounds but so arousing. Intense sex: her body is made for cowgirl. You've gotta see her ride, and feel her moves. Sex with a supermodel. That's how it felt.

Intelligent, accomplished, an outstanding conversationalist. The warmup was great as we compared travel experiences and interests over wine and strawberries. Then the real fun began... :)

I scheduled a three hour encounter with Kylie, her Champagne Date a while back for Friday Jan 17, 2014.

My date with Kylie was my first encounter since August 30, 2013, and seeing her was a Great Way!!! to start off 2014. For those who have seen her photos on her website, all I can say is they are not accurate, Kylie is even much more beautiful in person. Not only beautiful but down to earth too.

Kylie arrived at my hotel room on time. We sat down getting caught up on old times, things going on in her life, things going on in mine, and shared common interests, which includes of all things, fishing. As our relaxed evening progressed she said I needed to be pampered. And with that she went to the bathroom, and came out wearing nothing but bra and panties, looking very much like a underwear model on a photo shoot. We hugged and kissed and, well she no longer looked like an underwear model, but she looks beautiful. We went to the bed and I was pampered. That beautiful Goddess pampered me. And I pampered her back. There was a lot of pleasant pampering going on that night, not just pleasant, but unrushed too. Details of the pampering are a private matter however, and will remain just between Kylie and myself

What followed the pampering? We laid in bed, kissing and cuddling, and just talking. Unfortunately time did run out, and Kylie had to say goodbye. Our encounter was a wonderful way to begin 2014. This is my second time seeing Kylie and I would definitely see her again. By the same token I have no hesitation recommending her to gentlemen looking for a companion to see

Kylie, thank you for a wonderful second date.

And thank you for the unrushed encounter

And for any gentlemen looking for a wonderful companion to see, if they are in Toronto, give

Kylie a call.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.