Sign in to follow this  

antlerman's Philisophical question......

Here we go again.....

This time it is a question of philosophy.......

I was recently posed a question from one of my fellow CERBians....

"If someone does not have sex for a day ( 24 hrs ) does that make him a virgin again? In other case if that same person does not have sex in a week ( 7 days ) or even 40 days ( lent ) is he a virgin again?

Antlerman you are the expert can you elaborate? I'm confused. "

Now this question is one that requires great contemplation?..

- Is it time that can make one person a virgin again??does time heal all wounds sort of situation?if time does heal?what is the time frame and how does one measure it.

- Or?.is it something of a mental state where time and self awareness are combined to elevate one?s own being to another level or a reincarnated person allowing them to experience loosing their virginity over again?

Now I ask my fellow Cerbians?..male and gorgeous females to contribute to this great theological question of the day?..

Here we go again.....

This time it is a question of philosophy.......

I was recently posed a question from one of my fellow CERBians....

"If someone does not have sex for a day ( 24 hrs ) does that make him a virgin again? In other case if that same person does not have sex in a week ( 7 days ) or even 40 days ( lent ) is he a virgin again?

Antlerman you are the expert can you elaborate? I'm confused. "

Now this question is one that requires great contemplation?..

- Is it time that can make one person a virgin again??does time heal all wounds sort of situation?if time does heal?what is the time frame and how does one measure it.

- Or?.is it something of a mental state where time and self awareness are combined to elevate one?s own being to another level or a reincarnated person allowing them to experience loosing their virginity over again?

Now I ask my fellow Cerbians?..male and gorgeous females to contribute to this great theological question of the day?..

I kind of liken this theory above in RED to the movie Groundhog Day except the weather would not suck!!.... re-incarnation would imply death. Not quite ready to make that journey just yet.

Guest C****** K***e

I'm not sure I think that a regeneration, physical or spiritual, occurs simply because one is not engaging in carnal activities. However, I think sex itself could be a sort of rebirth...aside from the fact that it's a procreative method, I think the act is, for guys and gals, giving of yourself in a way that regenerates your body and soul. (Wait...do I have one of those?:wink:)

Reading Chantal's post, one would or could say that abstinence is nonspiritual. Therefore for spiritual, physical enlightenment of mind, body and soul one must engage. Sidebar: I'm pretty sure Chantal you have a soul. ;-)

Wonderfully deep Chantal...I have many of the same thoughts on this question as well.

I'm not sure I think that a regeneration, physical or spiritual, occurs simply because one is not engaging in carnal activities. However, I think sex itself could be a sort of rebirth...aside from the fact that it's a procreative method, I think the act is, for guys and gals, giving of yourself in a way that regenerates your body and soul. (Wait...do I have one of those?:wink:)