Info on " New Girl For Your Pleasure! - 23 "

Was wondering if anyone has seen, --xx-- New Girl For Your Pleasure! --xx-- - 23, on BP, Sept 5th.

Very nice pics...if anyone has seen please let me know.

Thanks

seen her,,,,was excellent service,,,totally recommend

A recommendation can be done on a lady even if she is not a member and I'm sure you have her name but are short on posts, keep on contributing and start a recommendation thread for this lady you "totally recommend".

Best advice I can give and I hope you told her about CERB!!

Lexy

• Like 3

I prefer to book thru email to avoid giving out more info than is necessary at the time, to me, giving my number without being booked is no different than giving my address before youve confirmed a booking, i see it as irresponsible on my part, considering the games that some people tend to play with said info.. That said, i check my emails as often as my texts, if im available, u can reach me :) sorry for the inconvenience, just trying to be safe! :) xx

No scam here. MsManda is the real deal. I was fortunate to spend some time with her this fall. She is fantastic. Contacted her by e-mail. She responded via text. The rest of our arrangements were made via text. I had a great time with her. She is absolutely stunning and very accommodating.

• Like 1

I had the incredible pleasure of meeting MsManda a few weeks ago. I must admit I was a little sceptical when I started exchanging emails, but as the time came close for me to be in Halifax and meeting, we exchanged emails again.

She showed up, was dressed exactly as I requested, was incredibly beautiful, (no bait and switch :-))

I have been seeing SP's for the past 5 years and MsManda is the real deal, she is without a doubt the best and most genuine provider I have seen.

She is very attractive, easy to talk to, open minded (some say they are but are not) and intelligent.

I am planning more business trips to Halifax and am looking forward to seeing her again.