Thunder bay needs providers

Thunder Bay has plenty of regular local SP`s.

Traveling/out of town providers are @ an all time low tho. In the past it was the agents that brought the out of town action to the bay. Once again proving there are no reputable agents left in town.

As a man who is not interested in 40 year old sp's I will say there is nothing of the calibre I and many others require-!!!!!

I'm not from TBay and when I go up there, I have no issues finding a lady. To name a few I've seen so far and are still on Cerb - Sugar Kayne, Sinthia, Angel. Open yor eyes and use the search and look into the ads, they are there. There is also Madison, (I regret to have not seen this lady yet, hopefully on next trip). There are also a few ladies that regularly travel to TBay, Emily Rushton (awesome lady) and Victoria Jolie (hoping to meet one day) and a few others.

• Like 1

Must admit I was unaware that some of you were available as whenevever you were contacted you were too busy or were sleeping and unavailable for several hours!!!!! I still say tbay needs sp's

Must admit I was unaware that some of you were available as whenevever you were contacted you were too busy or were sleeping and unavailable for several hours!!!!! I still say tbay needs sp's

Haha! Yesss, this has been known to happen....sleep and busy-ness ;)

May I suggest perhaps that you pre-book to avoid your current disappointment?

• Like 2

Cellman

please be aware that most of Thunder Bay consists of independents.

some of us have other lives that need to be adressed before answering e-mails and phone calls.

some of us have different booking methods (ie. pre-bookings only/ two call systems/sitting by the phone waiting just in case)

When someone contacts me @9 pm wanting a booking for 10pm i suggest contacting sugar (the only girl in the bay that besides myself that i would recommend to anyone) i only do pre-bookings.

and the best of the best here tend to take less bookings then someone new to the market (quality vs quantity, or risk vs safety, aka learning curve) . So i tend to think that your issue may be that you are looking for high quality meals at fast food speeds. or I could be wrong.

But i do agree that we need to have more out of town girls/guys come in consistanly. Changing up the choices for SP's is essential for our line of work whither your a local or not. the benifits are in both the SP's and hobbiests intrests :)

• Like 2

I have to agree. I travel to Thunder Bay on a regular basis, and always

pre-book well in advance. I must say by doing this, it works out very well

for both parties, as the Lady I am seeing as well as myself have made

sure that our schedules are in sync for us to spend our time together. I

have also found that it doesn't hurt to follow up to make sure that both

parties are still able to meet at the time agreed.

I've been doing this for quite a number of years, and all I can say is that

it has always worked for me, and that I always leave Thunder Bay a very

happy man.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 2

Madison makes some good points. But I have to ask, is there anyone in town who offers "high quality meals at fast food speeds"? As a newbie and shy/reserved fellow I can tell you that it would be difficult for me to get up the courage to pre-book, if I hadn't previously met with and was comfortable with the SP. On the other hand theres plenty of times I may get home from work, am lonely and could use companionship, and --at that moment-- (on a whim) I could definitely make the call and get ready to play.

• Like 1