Hey all,

So this might be a stupid question, however.... Female dancers always have this long lasting amazing smell attached to them. The one where you go home and you can still smell it on your shirt and clothes. I'm told it's a powder, I've been told its a lotion and or cologne. What is it in most cases????

Sometimes you can smell this when you walk into a club, just hanging in the air ... Intoxicating! I think of it as the aroma of beauty!

Porthos

I think of it as a good way to get busted by one's SO if she does not approve of the visits.

But it sure does smell purdy :icon_smile:

Edited by whatsup
  • Like 3

Guest **n****er
I think of it as a good way to get busted by one's SO if she does not approve of the visits.

Yup...it's called Busted by Calvin Klein.

thats why u get some for home...then she's used to it!

I have declined dances from girls who shower in their perfume just not something that does it for me. That and too much makeup/body glitter, not going to take a dance if she looks 'sticky'

Posted via Mobile Device

I have declined dances from girls who shower in their perfume just not something that does it for me. That and too much makeup/body glitter, not going to take a dance if she looks 'sticky'

Posted via Mobile Device

Do girls still wear body glitter?

I have seen some that have some sort or iridescent body cream/makeup on not sure if it's actual glitter but close enough for me to want to avoid it. Glitter is the herpes of the fashion world.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **oo**e

You can get perfume off you but some of the sparkle stuff they used sometimes still stayed on after a shower. You would look at yourself in the mirror and all of a sudden spot a sparkle a couple of days later.