Question about BP

I think I know the answer, but I wanted to make sure. When an ad appears it has a posted time. Is the posted time prescheduled or is it actually when the SP posted the ad. So, for example an ad appears at 2:30 a.m. is the SP actually up and available at that time?

Not if you've bought auto-reposts. Those show up after midnight around 1am sometimes later, which is a real pain as I quit working by 10-11pm. I will get calls at 2-3 am even though my ad says available 9am-11pm. I'm glad I shut the ringer off. There are guys that obviously don't read the little blurp written up that will take maybe a minute to read.

I think I should really just stick to having my ad on the side & just move my ad up to the time just before 9am, every couple days on my own.

So no it doesn't always mean the girl is available. But do take the time to read the ad's & some will say up late, or avail 24/7 etc....

Not if you've bought auto-reposts. Those show up after midnight around 1am sometimes later, which is a real pain as I quit working by 10-11pm. I will get calls at 2-3 am even though my ad says available 9am-11pm. I'm glad I shut the ringer off. There are guys that obviously don't read the little blurp written up that will take maybe a minute to read.

I think I should really just stick to having my ad on the side & just move my ad up to the time just before 9am, every couple days on my own.

So no it doesn't always mean the girl is available. But do take the time to read the ad's & some will say up late, or avail 24/7 etc....

Yes auto repost goes up in most cities, between midnight and one AM

To counter that, I put my schedule right in the ad.

When that didn't work, I now put my hours right beside the phone # in the ad :)

That so far seems to be working.

• Like 1

Good to know! No wonder i got so many middle of the night calls the week before last, lol. Being the curious girl I am i actually answered some of the call every 5 seconds for an hour at 4am types. Couldn't believe how wasted some of the guys were! One guy insisted that he had to see me but had to bring his puppy... Then asked what he gonna do with his puppy if he can't bring it with him? Of course he was also assuming I was in agreement of his company to begin with. Another woke me up at 5 am or so when i answered he slurred "I wanna fkn blow job!! Yeesh, i've since decided that answering at these hours is a bad idea. Think i will skip the auto repost option, thanks for this tid bit of info ladyluck, i dont have internet at moment so hadnt had chance to check this.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Good to know! No wonder i got so many middle of the night calls the week before last, lol. Being the curious girl I am i actually answered some of the call every 5 seconds for an hour at 4am types. Couldn't believe how wasted some of the guys were! One guy insisted that he had to see me but had to bring his puppy... Then asked what he gonna do with his puppy if he can't bring it with him? Of course he was also assuming I was in agreement of his company to begin with. Another woke me up at 5 am or so when i answered he slurred "I wanna fkn blow job!! Yeesh, i've since decided that answering at these hours is a bad idea. Think i will skip the auto repost option, thanks for this tid bit of info ladyluck, i dont have internet at moment so hadnt had chance to check this.

Posted via Mobile Device

Heh, that's rough! No doubt you get some crazy calls at times.

I've only had by hours right beside my phone number for a week, but the difference is amazing.

The value of auto repost is the cost, it can drop the per ad price in half, so I wasn't willing to give that up, but I still wanted viewers to understand I wasn't 24/7 lol.

Challenging.

Yes auto repost goes up in most cities, between midnight and one AM

To counter that, I put my schedule right in the ad.

When that didn't work, I now put my hours right beside the phone # in the ad :)

That so far seems to be working.

I put my website link and ask for it to be viewed prior to contacting me and for the most part all that contact me do but I love your idea about putting your actual schedule in the ad as well, my ad(s) auto re-posts just after 12:00a.m. so I usually but not always bump it up after I'm up and/or available and able to book same day encounters, I don't like how it looks like I just posted because of the auto re-post.

Even if I am up or online doesn't always mean I'm available. Being a low volume lady, when I'm done for the day/night, I'm done and don't answer my phone. Emails and PM's I try to respond to as they come in and I'm not busy:icon_wink:.