Some of the ladies and i have decided to do our friends list a little different:

I'm not sure of which ladies are doing this so maybe they can add their name to the list. From now on i will only be adding gents that i know are safe. I have gone through my friends list and deleted people i don't really know...don't take this personally its just a new way for us to feel better protected. If i have deleted you by accident please let me know. If i do not have you on my list but i know you please pm with a detail or 2 of how i know you and i will add you. I can't remember everyone's handle so this is much easier.

Just trying to make this a safer place for all involved.

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 5

Guest i***k***
Some of the ladies and i have decided to do our friends list a little different:

I'm not sure of which ladies are doing this so maybe they can add their name to the list. From now on i will only be adding gents that i know are safe. I have gone through my friends list and deleted people i don't really know...don't take this personally its just a new way for us to feel better protected. If i have deleted you by accident please let me know. If i do not have you on my list but i know you please pm with a detail or 2 of how i know you and i will add you. I can't remember everyone's handle so this is much easier.

kisses,

Emma A

OMG! YOU DELETED ME!!!

Oh wait nevermind I'm still there... :)

kisses,

Emma A

ummm guess im still good to go your still there hahahaha

Guest C*****tte

I am also making my friends list for ladies I have chatted with and for gentlemen I have personally met or have met other French Kiss ladies. If you feel you fit the criteria then please do let me know via PM and we can figure it out together. :-)

Emma, I do understand that you want a sense of safety especially with the recent events that have been brought forward by Paige and Nicky.

I myself have never really solicited to have a bunch of friends in my list and that is probably my fault for not initiating the friendship request.

What I will say is that I am a long time member and that I invite you to read my posts and if you feel that I am deserving to become one of your friends, invite me aboard. This goes for any other ladies and gents.

Guest **g*or***

All of this is completely understandable considering...just to make a point, I don't think the majority of posters here on CERB - or at least the ones with 30 or more posts, anyway - are likely going to engage in the behavior Nikki or Paige have just experienced.

But it's better to be sure. Considering I'm picky about who I add to my messenger/facebook in real life, you ladies can't be blamed for screening friends on your Cerb handle.

Stay safe out there.

Another smart idea from a very smart woman.

I'm not sure of which ladies are doing this so maybe they can add their name to the list. From now on i will only be adding gents that i know are safe. I have gone through my friends list and deleted people i don't really know.[sNIP]

kisses,

Emma A

Emma, I do understand that you want a sense of safety especially with the recent events that have been brought forward by Paige and Nicky.

I myself have never really solicited to have a bunch of friends in my list and that is probably my fault for not initiating the friendship request.

What I will say is that I am a long time member and that I invite you to read my posts and if you feel that I am deserving to become one of your friends, invite me aboard. This goes for any other ladies and gents.

The frinds list isn't just for people i have met ...its for people i know are trustworthy....kisses

Please excuse my ignorance Emma but how does having someone on your friend list pose a threat to someone. Do they have access to personal information or is it just by getting unsolicited emails and PM's from them.

( As you can see, I don't keep an active friend list, so please forgive my dumb question )

Justin

Justin,

it doesn't pose a threat its just a lot easier for other ladies to check and see if a gent is safe...if your on my list or some of the others that are involved then that means i know you. There's no personal info at all...all it is is your handle...

ex: you want to see me but i don't know you so i check Erin's list...your name is there....your safe...easy

or we can still do it the old way and you can pm me and give me all your info..name,number etc...

whichever both work...lol

kisses,

Emma A

Guest C*****tte

I would take the credit if I could, but yes it was the wonderful Victoria Jolie's suggestion.

Basically, it is a passive way of helping us ladies check in with each other. Though I have never had trouble getting or giving a reference from the ladies I have contacted. Granted they have all had their own websites and/or advertising on reputable promotional websites.

Still this little friends list does help us along the way.

I would take the credit if I could, but yes it was the wonderful Victoria Jolie's suggestion.

Basically, it is a passive way of helping us ladies check in with each other. Though I have never had trouble getting or giving a reference from the ladies I have contacted. Granted they have all had their own websites and/or advertising on reputable promotional websites.

Still this little friends list does help us along the way.

It's great hearing that the friends list can be a good measure for safty.

I guess SP's could have a section for TOFTT, as new hobbiest are poping up every day!

Apex

Good for you ladies! Although I never have met Charlotte, she could easily cross reference myself to other ladies at FK.

(I've seen Emmie and Sydney both from there. I've also been with Victoria....geez I checked my friends list there is 197, how many of those are ladies I do not know?? or better yet how many I've seen..I'm looking like a man that gets around):shock:

But in all seriousness it is a smart idea, and a great way to start the slate clean.:-D

I got in on this as well, and I kept guys I've met and those who I've met, but not in a work context, but still know to be reputable.

Thanks to Victoria for coming up with this idea.

Is a reputable member of CERB along with reference from a reputable SP from CERB along with personal cell phone number and e-mail address sufficiant information?

As far as I'm concerned it should suffice.

I had to give 5 SP references to a touring SP, + she had my email + plus she had my cell + I answered some questions..it was alot of red tape... but we got through it.;-)

Is a reputable member of CERB along with reference from a reputable SP from CERB along with personal cell phone number and e-mail address sufficiant information?

It depends. It can be for some ladies but not for others. :)

I know that for me, it is good enough!

Guest C*****tte

Pete : Yes, I have you on my friend's list as I am inclduing those gentlemen who have met my French Kiss friends. :-)

whew...I made the cut!

;)

*kisses*

But only because I recommended you. And I only did that because you still have all my Annie Lennox CDs. But that's cool. For now. 'k?

(Sorry, may have been confusing you with a former girlfriend. We still like Annie Lennox tho', 'k?)

Sorry, bad sense of humour. Lol.