Very understanable Emma, safety is of the utmost importance with this nut bar around! I actually went and did the same thing and clean up my friends list as well. Thought it was a good idea as there were many on there I had never even talked to.

Some of the ladies and i have decided to do our friends list a little different:

I'm not sure of which ladies are doing this so maybe they can add their name to the list. From now on i will only be adding gents that i know are safe. I have gone through my friends list and deleted people i don't really know...don't take this personally its just a new way for us to feel better protected. If i have deleted you by accident please let me know. If i do not have you on my list but i know you please pm with a detail or 2 of how i know you and i will add you. I can't remember everyone's handle so this is much easier.

Just trying to make this a safer place for all involved.

kisses,

Emma A

Guest C*****tte
Thanks for ther response Emma. I guess it more like having a good "credit rating". If other SP's have already accepted a client who has proven to be non-threatening and conducts himself properly, this can be used as a recommendation to other SP's. That kinda clears it up for me. I am still confused though, I have had some SP's request me to be on their friend list and they don't even know me. ( I usually just decline )

Hugs and kisses

Justin

This is a new strategy for a few ladies. We have communicated with each other privately so we know who is interested in participating. Not all cerb SP's read the threads or will be doing the same as us. A totally optional thing.

This is a new strategy for a few ladies. We have communicated with each other privately so we know who is interested in participating. Not all cerb SP's read the threads or will be doing the same as us. A totally optional thing.

i wonder if mod could make us a little smiley or something to show who is participating in this...do you think that would be a good idea?

Excellent idea Emma to have a graphic "seal of approval" How about the old OK used cars symbol? Lol Just change it to "used clients" and we're good to go.

25_2.JPG

Guest f***2f***

Whew I made the cut!!! I must have done something right!! :grin:

Guest Ou**or**n

This is an excellent idea and I hope as many ladies here as possible participate and make their participation public. I too hope the mod can add a feature so we know which ladies are participating. In the interim, all participating ladies could add a line to their signatures or include a graphic. The more known this becomes, the better it will work.

As I say, I have personally cleaned up my list as well. It was getting out of hand, and now it is a bit more manageable! Plus there were some on there I knew hadn't been on here in months and would probably never be seen again, so why keep them on my list? Plus, those on there I have either met or I have talked to in length since I or they have been on here.

i wonder if mod could make us a little smiley or something to show who is participating in this...do you think that would be a good idea?

I think it would be a great idea just like it was an outstanding idea to start this thread. It doesn't really matter who thought about this first what is important is that it has been written.

All of this is completely understandable considering...just to make a point, I don't think the majority of posters here on CERB - or at least the ones with 30 or more posts, anyway - are likely going to engage in the behavior Nikki or Paige have just experienced.

But it's better to be sure... Stay safe out there.

You hit the mark here, better to be sure. Being a high poster is no guaranty. And I think that is part of the point the ladies are trying to get accross here. Just becuse you write Posts doesn't mean you are active in the business. Some SPs would tell you they have had people clients they thought were very reputable on here try to pull a fast one on them. And I know this has happened on more then one occasion. It is not always the newbies causing them trouble and it can be most frustrating for the ladies when someone they thought they could trust is actually causing trouble.

What really makes your reputation is how you treat the ladies when you meet them. They are not just objects for our own pleasure and should not be treated that way. They are ladies and deserve to be treated with the upmost respect. It is all about attitude, trust and being honest. Don't say one thing to the lady when you see her and then come in chat or go on other boards and badmouth her.

I don't consider myself better then the next person but that is how I believe the ladies deserve to be treated and I must say it has served me well. I have not been turned away by anyone.

Now I do have ladies on my friends list I had not had the pleasure of meeting except for some conversations in chat. I have always been honest about the fact that I am not a high volume hobbiest in the sense I don't feel I need to see every lady that are in or do visit Ottawa. I like to see fewer ladies but enjoy repeating as I appreciate the confort level I get from seeing someone I know. And I also do have a budget. Therefore should any ladies who have me on their friends list, who I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, want to delete me please do so.

Your safety means a whole lot more to me then being on a friends list. I have always been in the opinion that you need to stick together and that will make CERB a better, and safer community for everyone. This idea is an excellent way to go about it.

• Like 4

What an excellent idea. Obviously I'm not on the list, never met you! But maybe one day.....

What an excellent idea. Obviously I'm not on the list, never met you! But maybe one day.....

maybe one day soon..hehe...

The only way for this to work though is for the ladies to participate or at least know which one are...hmmmm

Guest W***ledi*Time

The only way for this to work though is for the ladies to participate or at least know which one are...hmmmm

If there is no mechanism set up for this yet, perhaps one way would be to create a new "Social Group", and request that those providers who choose to participate in this initiative join that Group. That way, the complete list of participants would be all together in one easily accessible place.

Now I do have ladies on my friends list I had not had the pleasure of meeting except for some conversations in chat. I have always been honest about the fact that I am not a high volume hobbiest in the sense I don't feel I need to see every lady that are in or do visit Ottawa. I like to see fewer ladies but enjoy repeating as I appreciate the confort level I get from seeing someone I know. And I also do have a budget. Therefore should any ladies who have me on their friends list, who I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, want to delete me please do so.

Your safety means a whole lot more to me then being on a friends list. I have always been in the opinion that you need to stick together and that will make CERB a better, and safer community for everyone. This idea is an excellent way to go about it.

I agree with LS. I will not be offended if ladies who cannot vouch for me remove me from their lists.

seems to me a 'white list' for clients is still a better idea. 'friendships' on a website are kind of clique-ish if you only include people you already know. Not that I'm a collector of 'friends'

maybe I'm missing something.. but aren't there alot of people on cerb/terb etc who only chat/lurk and don't book appts? should they be excluded from things? ie.. a friend you chat with on the message boards but other than their handle you have no idea who they are in real life? I don't chat either.. so can't comment.. just putting it out there.

seems to me a 'white list' for clients is still a better idea. 'friendships' on a website are kind of clique-ish if you only include people you already know. Not that I'm a collector of 'friends'

maybe I'm missing something.. but aren't there alot of people on cerb/terb etc who only chat/lurk and don't book appts? should they be excluded from things? ie.. a friend you chat with on the message boards but other than their handle you have no idea who they are in real life? I don't chat either.. so can't comment.. just putting it out there.

This is alot like a white list..i chat to people all the time...and i see people who are lurkers. Some people just don't like to post and thats cool..if i know them then i will add them to my friends list. Same goes for people i chat with but i can't really add them just because i know they chat...i have no idea if they are safe.. i mean look at the dude...we have to stay safe.

This way if someone says for example i know so and so...instead of having to call or email them i can just check her friends list...either way is cool with me. I just thought it was a great idea...

Yeah!! I'm still on the list, thank you Emma darling.

Do you still have those frozen bananas???:-P

They may have melted but I won't tell you how.

Yeah!! I'm still on the list, thank you Emma darling.

Do you still have those frozen bananas???:-P

who am i kidding..lol...ummm ;-) maybe...hehe

They may have melted but I won't tell you how.

shhhhhhhh...stop telling...hehe