October's cerb book club book choices.

October's cerb book club book choices.

What would you like the second cerb book club book to be? Now is the time that we start thinking about our second book selection. What book would you like to read? Just put the name of the book you want to read along with the auther, here on this thread. I will then pick 5 of your selections and place them on a poll on Monday, September 24th, 2012.

The cerb book club is an interactive group who welcomes all cerb members. The cerb book clubs intention is to encourage reading along with encouraging the cerb book club members to read books outside their choice genres. Do not feel pressured into taking part in the book club if you can't participate this October/November. We all have busy lives at one time or another. There will be many chances to take part in the cerb book club.

I can't wait to see what books you guys will choose this time. My book club selection is Gone girl by Gillian Flynn. What Is your choice?

I will be extending the book club from one month to two months. I want everyone to have a chance to buy the book and read the book. I think two months gives everyone a chance to go out and get the book and read it.

Edited by Guest

I've put a hold on this book at the library, but I also have an entirely selfish idea, since I've already read it -- how about "Full Dark No Stars" by Stephen King?

Question: are we sticking to novels, or is other stuff allowed to be on the menu too?

If we're having other stuff, then "Why Is The Penis Shaped Like That?" by Jesse Bering. It's... fascinating :)

Hi, hopefully a new guy can post:)

I'm a crime novel fan and am waiting to pick up "Criminal" by Karen Slaughter (I know, convenient name for a crime novelist) once I finish "A Dance With Dragons" now, book 5 of the Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire), which is awesome!!