One thing NOT to use to remove body hair...

I know there have been threads here about body hair removal for men.

Apparently, according to this Amazon review, Veet for Men is not a recommendation: http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RMSBINADT0S6S/ref=cm_aya_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN

And frankly, I'm not convinced by a lot of the other reviews either. YOWWWWEEEE!

"Imagine sticking a rusty razor blade into your favourite eye, before tying your hands behind your back. Then imagine that you use the entrenched razor blade to slice open a raw onion. All the while being butt naked. This product is slightly more painful than that.

However if we ignore the blinding, crippling and debilitating pain I should point out that this product is remarkably effective. Before, all manner of organisms great and small lived down there, now nothing can grow; not even on a cellular level. Sadly this includes my genitalia; I've spent the last four hours staring fixedly at Carol Vorderman's arse, all to no avail. My tinkywinkleton hasn't even so much as perked up, so if my review seems a bit harsh, it's only because I wanted children."

Oh my, what we will try to do for sex. I had quite a hoot, it's quite humorous if it weren't so serious

Give it a little time and I'm sure you will recover, and you will be able to return to some baby making.

I started reading the reviews, and I had to stop as I was about pissing myself laughing. I am not sure many of them are real, but the writing is certainly creative. I may not recommend the product but I would recommend reading the reviews if you are in need of a good laugh.