cerb vs BP

I have a website and the only reason why I advertise on BP is for my Search Engine Optimization. I use it as a tool to be in the top ranking or to increase my traffic. When I place an Ad on the top page of BP, my website traffic may increase up to 230%.

Still use Cerb and P--b but moving more toward Twitter.... BP for laughs :)

Peace

MG

Must agree MG just joined the twitterverse, it is a refreshing change and branching out is good. ;)

Must agree MG just joined the twitterverse, it is a refreshing change and branching out is good. ;)

Fresher for sure, quicker feedback and a little different picture as is were.

Peace

MG

I just posted a thread about facebook and twitter in the general conversation area if you gentlemen want to post your opinion about that.

:icon_biggrin:My first post is a bit jumbled so I am writing this again, personally as much as I love cerb and I do, I also like to have a variety of sites to post and advertise on . Variety is great in alot of aspects of our lives and to be honest I have had good and bad clients from here, bp and other sites. Nothing can be perfect so the best advice to any of us when venturing outside of cerb is be vigilant and enjoy!! But I think it is really unfair to compare them as they are both so different, cerb is more of a community it screens it sp's so what you see is what you get. Bp will allow anyone to advertise, as they don't verify photo's only monitor the wording in ads and the nudity in pics, to each their own.:icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

I've seen a couple ladies from BP and as with the sentiments expressed by others it's pretty hit and miss. It's about 50/50 I'd guess.

It can be hard to tell if the SP is working through an agency or independent. Some agencies are really fly-by-nighters and will say anything to get the ladies some business. That's not something I'd hold against the ladies, some are great providers.

Of the independents it can be difficult to tell. I go a lot by how the person sounds and comes across on the phone and I quickly get a gut feeling about whether I'd like the lady or not.

Ultimately the choice is yours.