cerb vs BP

I like the community feel that cerb has and have met a few SP here. I saw also that advertising on BP is popular as well but I have never met any of the girls advertised there. Does anyone have any preferences or experiences they would like to share as to which SP they prefer to see - CERB or BP?

Guest *ig*a**

myself I trust what I see and who I see more on cerb than bp, not to say their are bad choices on bp you just have to be more careful there. I trust the Ladies here more.

All my bad experiences were when I saw non-CERB ladies.

Being on CERB is not a guarantee of a good encounter. But if you utilize CERB (ie read the lady's post, recommendations etc) it certainly gives you an idea of who you will meet

So yes, now I stick to CERB ladies exclusively

RG

What is BP? It used to a gas station back in my younger days(still is in the states) did not know you could find ladies there!

Keep with CERB and you will be fine.

• Like 1

Does anyone have any preferences or experiences they would like to share as to which SP they prefer to see - CERB or BP?

Have you asked the same question on BPERB?

But seriously do you think you will find people on this board who will say they prefer BP?

I prefer CERB, have seen CERB ladies who advertise on BP but that is my only BP experience.

I would definately stick with Cerb snoopy if you wish to avoid as many bad dates and scams as possible. Wonderful ladies here and a Mod and council that run a great site and keep things as safe and legit as is humanly possible. No guarantees ever but very good odds that if you stick to Cerb you will have many happy memories :) and very few bad experiences.

If you do choose to use BP I would recommend you peruse Kenny's diary from time to time. and buy him a beer !

http://www.cowboysdiary.info/wordpress/

• Like 1

Agreed. CK has certainly done his homework for the rest of us. While some ladies advertise on both Cerb and BP, there are far too many fly by nighters, bait and switch and unreliable girls to make it worth the risk. Unless you know the provider, I believe the axiom "Buyer beware" is appropriate.

Plenty of discussions in previous years on cerb versus CL and same comments applies to cerb versus BP. Each to their own. Each have their own advantages. If you like variety and more choices like I do then there is plenty of variety on BP. If you prefer safer encounters again like I do and more established SPs then cerb is the place to look for a date. Remember that many ladies who advertise on BP don't know about cerb and also the fact that many ladies who advertise on cerb also advertise on BP. I personally look into both forums when looking for a weekend date and have had mostly great (and some not so great) encounters on both forums. For those on BP though I ask a lot more questions and research a lot more before making the final decision.

• Like 2

I actually Like CERB alot because I'm able to message and chat with someone first, giving things a more personal feel. Although I have been debating on if I should advertise on BP as well.

It seems alittle low brow where CERB is monitored well. But I'm not sure many people here in my city or that come here know about CERB.

• Like 1

I actually Like CERB alot because I'm able to message and chat with someone first, giving things a more personal feel. Although I have been debating on if I should advertise on BP as well.

It seems alittle low brow where CERB is monitored well. But I'm not sure many people here in my city or that come here know about CERB.

Interesting if you look at the ads on BP for New Brunswick a large majority of the ads are for Moncton.

Plenty of discussions in previous years on cerb versus CL and same comments applies to cerb versus BP. Each to their own. Each have their own advantages. If you like variety and more choices like I do then there is plenty of variety on BP. If you prefer safer encounters again like I do and more established SPs then cerb is the place to look for a date. Remember that many ladies who advertise on BP don't know about cerb and also the fact that many ladies who advertise on cerb also advertise on BP. I personally look into both forums when looking for a weekend date and have had mostly great (and some not so great) encounters on both forums. For those on BP though I ask a lot more questions and research a lot more before making the final decision.

Great reply. I think you'll find that different ad sites are better in some cities, than others.

Wherever you find the ads, it is always a good idea to ask questions and do some basic research before jumping in. If for no other reason than to make sure the person you contact is your best match for what you are looking for.

BP has space limitations, so it is much harder to present an ad with sufficient information that someone can just look and decide. Also, it doesn't allow for site links, and pictures can be deleted or blocked so the advertiser has a lot of limits in how they can market themselves.

• Like 2

Guest Miss Jane TG

I have a profile at SC and personally found that the quality of clientele is different from the one in CERB. I found the Gents in here to be more respectful and considerate. Of course I met very respectful Gents from SC but in comparison to CERB there are differences.

On the other side, I also note the SPs and MPs in this site have a different style which, in my view, would be more assuring to clients that the hit and miss they might get from BP. I know for sure that CL in the old days was unpredictable and a lot of scams were reported.

Last, I think that the community nature of CERB would be really in the clients advantage as most of the SPs and MPs would be concerned about their reputation.

Guest ATasteOfEve

I suspect if both sites cover local markets, you would see the same girls on both. Personally, I am not on BP.

So, out of curiousness I tried BP last-night. I'm always a good woman of science so I like to experiment and research.

So as being pointed before, you take your chances. I've had people trying to offer me well under $ as well I had a few drug-dealers contact me to "hook me up" lol. But today I've met with some real nice and sweet business men that were More then overjoyed that my pics were real and I wasn't a sham. Those nice men I had referred to CERB, they've not heard of it and were telling me they wish they had a better place to look for lovely SP's.

So My conclusion is that with BP you do have to sift through alot of crap but there is still good people there where here at CERB our lovely MOD does that for us.

• Like 5

I just had a friend who I helped get into the business a few months ago. The problem with trying out BP or the paper or whatnot.. is that there are trolls who pick on the newbies. Luckily I had many of their phone numbers saved so she didn't have to deal with them as long if at all.

It's not really that scientific to try it out :)

I was debating getting into this hobby for a long time.. years... So I was also scanning BP a lot debating. 1 thing I found is that you have to be really careful and check carefully how the adds are. If something doesn't seem right, avoid them. I would also go over to cowboysdiary and check to see if I was right about the ones I thought. I ended up researching a lot and deciding on the person I wanted to see and I did find them on BP. I ended up at cerb before I actually met up with her and ended up finding her a member here ..:) Go figure.

I think both places are useful, however if you want to use BP you also have to be really careful and take a really close look.

I advertise on BP as well but I am fortunate because I have established myself in this business prior to advertising on there so people may recognize my name but as for potential clients searching through ads there, you have to do your research.

As an SP, I find cerb to be much better because potential clients have access to more pictures and information. And when they call, they have already made an informed decision. With BP, it is so limited and I spend a lot of time answering questions and for every 5 guys, I usually end up meeting a nice decent client who becomes a regular who isn't trying to haggle with me.

You take a risk when meeting someone and having access to sites like Cerb and Cowboy Kenny's Diary, it really helps. Cerb is the best and doesn't have that buffet, "all you can eat" type environment where anything goes and you don't know exactly what you're getting. If you immediatley get a bad vibe and the signs are flashing red at you in the ad, then you should avoid at all costs. Intuition whether you're an SP or hobbyist is the best weapon you can have in this industry. It never lies!

Personally for moi, it is either EC or here. I think I have always used the phrase "Buyer be aware" when flipping through the other site.

Knowing full well that there is ladies from here that also advertise on BP. But, I must insist here (Cerb) has always been very good for me over my time, likewise for EC when ladies are touring into Ottawa but may not have a presence here on this board.

That said, my intent always is getting to know the lady that sparks my interest, here through pm's, it is for me at least a very "win win situation" 99.5% of the time.

Ok so I know this thread is CERB Vs BP but heres something I've run into. I just learned of NR. How? You may ask. Well I've had customers contacting me from St John telling me that they have seen me on there and it says my location is St John.

SO today I pop on over there and I see my pics posted up under a profile by the name of Sunshine. So I definitely contacted them. Last week I had posted on BP describing myself as a ray of Sunshine, its the only place this info could have come from.

I'm not necessarily mad about it but I would like to be the one to be able to access my own info and make sure it is right.

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

that"s the problem with other sites they rob and steal others info, that"s why I only trust what"s happening on Cerb.

I advertise on both and have met some very nice men from both. No need to compare I don't think they are two different sites that offer different things, there is always room for more than one site for us to advertise on and hobbisyists to look at . I believe good and bad exists everywhere. I would just suggest whom ever you choose to meet talk to them, read their reviews if any look at their pics and trust yyour intuition if it feels like a good match then I'm sure it will be.

• Like 2

I advertise on both and have met some very nice men from both. No need to compare I don't think they are two different sites that offer different things, there is always room for more than one site for us to advertise on and hobbisyists to look at . I believe good and bad exists everywhere. I would just suggest whom ever you choose to meet talk to them, read their reviews if any look at their pics and trust yyour intuition if it feels like a good match then I'm sure it will be.

I definitely agree I've met very nice men on both as well and I absolutely have no problem with adding to or others using all the resources they have available.

By people reviewing and discussing the sp's or areas ect is the only way to make weeding the good from the bad.

• Like 1

Ok so I know this thread is CERB Vs BP but heres something I've run into. I just learned of NR. How? You may ask. Well I've had customers contacting me from St John telling me that they have seen me on there and it says my location is St John.

SO today I pop on over there and I see my pics posted up under a profile by the name of Sunshine. So I definitely contacted them. Last week I had posted on BP describing myself as a ray of Sunshine, its the only place this info could have come from.

I'm not necessarily mad about it but I would like to be the one to be able to access my own info and make sure it is right.

You just have to go and claim the profile, and then you can change it to be correct. Or contact by email (address might be support @ NR, but it is on the site), provide a link to the profile and tell them you want it removed. Although they are very quick to remove these things, they have zero intention of stopping it from happening.

Normally, the profiles that are not created by the sps themselves are posted by reviewers who are required to create a profile in order to post a review. As far as reposting your pics, etc, which happens, it isn't even a grey area legally they have no rights to publish your photos without your consent, but again, they have no intention of changing this on what otherwise is a half decent site.

Obviously, since you are getting contacted because of the profile on it lol