Coat check girl at Pigale

Guest **oo**e

Is it just me or is she not one of the most beautiful women you have ever seen in your life. About 5 foot 9, blonde hair to her shoulders, green eyes, a tan, about a 36D 24 34. Looks like a young Cheryl Tieggs. I would pay just about anything to have a lapdance from her, and give her my left nut for an extra.

There is also a gorgeous young woman who works behind the bar during the day. Long dark hair. Very friendly.

Anyone have any info on her???

It seems to be a common trend in my experience, for some of the women staff at strip clubs to be the prettiest girls in the club regardless of how many dancers are on.

It was the same at Zanzibar and Brass Rail in Toronto too. I dare say a uber hot waitress makes as much or more $ as some of the top dancers.

I can't say what it's like around here, as the only SC I've ever been to here was The Pink - which did have a bar tender and waitress hotter than the dancers, but that was years ago.

Montreal I can't remember other than the private duo. The rest is a blurrrrr haha.

Is Pigale's considered the best SC in the National Capital? I just may have to check them oot :-)

• Like 1

I had a chuckle when I saw this thread. Why is it, we always want what we can't have, lol?

I had a chuckle when I saw this thread. Why is it, we always want what we can't have, lol?

Similar to everyone wants to have sex with the Madam of a brothel.

Guest **oo**e

No it isn't that. It's just that the coatcheck girl is all legs which she shows off in a body-hugging dress or mini-skirt almost invariably, has the greatest straight sun-kissed blonde hair and these amazing cheekbones and almond eyes. I simply have never seen a dancer look as hot as her.

I don't think it's a case of wanting what we can't have either. I've also noticed that the "other" girls working in a strip club (i.e. not stripping) are often as attractive, if not more, than the strippers themselves. There's probably a rational reason like, for instance:

1) A less attractive girl might not feel confortable working in that kind of environment, surrounded with more beautiful girls, where she would not feel at her place. She would be less inclined to apply for the job.

2) Maybe the people who hire them (likely men who are attracted to the stripper type) consciously or unconsciously filter the candidates.

3) There might also be some social selection involved, where the most attractive waitresses make the most tips and are more likely to stay.

The Pigale has had several hot coatcheck girls, barmaid and waitresses. The same can be told of the other clubs in the area. In fact, I know an ex-stripper who is not a waitress in one of those clubs and I don't find her MORE attractive now than I did before. Mind you, I do miss the time she was stripping though...

No it isn't that. It's just that the coatcheck girl is all legs which she shows off in a body-hugging dress or mini-skirt almost invariably, has the greatest straight sun-kissed blonde hair and these amazing cheekbones and almond eyes. I simply have never seen a dancer look as hot as her.

I agree, she is indeed very hot. I can honestly say that I have seen only one dancer that is better looking than she is. She looks like Nina Persson from the Sweedish band the Cardigans, very popular in the mid to late 90's.

Guest **oo**e
I agree, she is indeed very hot. I can honestly say that I have seen only one dancer that is better looking than she is. She looks like Nina Persson from the Sweedish band the Cardigans, very popular in the mid to late 90's.

The resemblance to Nina Persson is actually uncanny.