Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I never take time for myself and I am so glad I decided to treat myself to one of Mike's massages. Best hour of my life.

Booking was super easy, I just sent him a PM asking when he was free and he replied promptly. Was on time and came to me with his portable table.

I totally understand the appeal of full body massages now! I almost fell asleep on the table I was so relaxed.

I am definitely going to repeat!

Do yourselves a favour ladies and treat yourself! The price is ridiculously affordable, it'd be insane NOT to.

Thanks Mike!

xo

• Like 2

As Berlin and Emily have noted, Mike is incredibly easy to book with and he accommodated my hectic schedule with ease and understanding. His rates are incredibly affordable, and as a retired RMT, the massage was wonderfully erotic, and relaxing simultaneously.

He arrived on time with his portable massage table, and I'm delighted to have spent an hour in his company.

Like Emily, I did not partake in the erotic finish, but it was phenomenal to get a massage in all the places RMTs are usually unwilling to go including my breasts, butt, hips, and as he framed it, "high up on your inner thigh".

I would like to recommend Mike to anyone who would like to pamper themselves.

Thanks Mike and I will see you again soon!

Hi CERBies.

I am going to add my voice as well :icon_lol: Everything began when Mike started a thread asking about a massage table to help his friend that have back problem. After a few pm, I decided why not giving mine in exchange of a massage :) Always fun to be pampered.

As a certify massage therapist I never receive and always give. So for me it was awesome and felt soooo damn good hehe

Before he came to my house that day (about a month ago) he even ask me if I needed something to drink. He brought me a Gatorade for my hungover!! :chug:

I was really comfortable, he a nice guy easy to talk to and he know how to put you at ease really quick. For myself i didn't have a erotic massage... cause he wasn't offering that yet. but i plan to try it and repeat why not ?!?

So a BIG thank you to mike and I wish you succes in your buisness as an MA.

Do I recommend him ? A BIG YESS :bigclap:

See you soon xoxox

p.s: Sorry for the writing. french is my first language

I had an other amazing time with mike. Would love if he could come massage me every morning because so far the 2 time I had him over at my condo the rest of my day was perfect :)

Thanks again mike and I will contact you soon.

Katrine xoxox muah

Guest S**a*Q

So yeah, I realized I'd never had a massage, like a real massage, so I decided to book an hour with Mike. The hour was affordable, he was easy to book with and came to me which was excellent. (I don't have a car, so bussing after a massage is well... Meh. Not high on my list of to dos...)

He was right on time and super easy to get along with.

Oh yeah and he put up with me talking his ear off. (I apparently have no concept of relaxation. Lol!)

I can't say much more than the ladies already have about the massage itself. I will definitely be calling him again.

All in all, I highly recommend. :)

I also have no idea why it's rating a 5... It was my house. LOL!

Please disregard the ratings.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Well I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Like most of the ladies have already said it was a great experience!

He's easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable right away. As for the massage. Amazing! He should be called the man with the magic hands; he pays attention to detail and gives special attention to those problem areas that need a little extra tlc.

He loves to pamper and massage so I highly recommend that you treat yourself and indulge in one of his massages. You'll feel refreshed, relaxed and amazing!

I'm sure I'll be seeing him again it was over all a great time! ^_^

I had an evening free of obligations when I noticed Il Re's ad this evening. My muscles have been tightening up in the cold and I thought a massage sounded great.

He came to me, which is a big part of the allure, in my opinion. I could just stay in my cosy little home before and after my massage. It is so convenient and he is very trust-worthy and accommodating.

When he arrived I opened a bottle of wine and put on my favourite cello music. Then I just relaxed while Mike gave me one of the best massages I have ever had. He easily found where there was tension hiding in my body and took the time needed to work it out. I didn't require any adjustments to his pressure and the massage was full-bodied and perfectly balanced. I had a hot shower after and feel just amazing right now. It was just a really great way to treat myself.

I certainly recommend the experience and plan to repeat. Mike is very professional and friendly and seems to have a very natural sense of your boundaries. And I really cannot stress enough the convenience of him coming to you.

I had an evening free of obligations when I noticed Il Re's ad this evening. My muscles have been tightening up in the cold and I thought a massage sounded great.

He came to me, which is a big part of the allure, in my opinion. I could just stay in my cosy little home before and after my massage. It is so convenient and he is very trust-worthy and accommodating.

When he arrived I opened a bottle of wine and put on my favourite cello music. Then I just relaxed while Mike gave me one of the best massages I have ever had. He easily found where there was tension hiding in my body and took the time needed to work it out. I didn't require any adjustments to his pressure and the massage was full-bodied and perfectly balanced. I had a hot shower after and feel just amazing right now. It was just a really great way to treat myself.

I certainly recommend the experience and plan to repeat. Mike is very professional and friendly and seems to have a very natural sense of your boundaries. And I really cannot stress enough the convenience of him coming to you.

Well I am visiting Ottawa soon and I can't wait to meet this wonderful man. I better book in advance. Thanks ladies for the recco's!!

I was recently suffering some back pain, and Mike was quick to accommodate my needs by coming to my place with his portable table.

I opted for a more gentler type of massage, which helped ease my back pain and helped me relax so I could get some proper sleep.

He was friendly, courteous and a total gentleman. Unfortunately the hour flew by way too quickly.

Plan to repeat - hell yah!

Ladies, for the awesome price and the personalized service, this is a deal that's way too sweet to pass up.

Treat yourself. You'll be glad you did.

I am glad I was able to free up some time in my schedule to meet Il Re. He came over to my hotel, promptly and on time. He was very friendly and professional. A great conversationalist. I was shy at first, not used to being the client. He made me feel relaxed and at ease. He was very thoughtful of my condition (being 37 weeks pregnant). I absolutely plan on repeating this experience. Our session flew by very quick. Although it was unrushed and I think we may have went a little over the hour. Next time I will likely book two hours. Great way to pamper yourself. Lord knows as a provider I am very hard on my body and need the kinks worked out sometimes. :)

Julie

So after talking a few times and hearing/reading great things, combined with stress from exams, I decided i needed a little me time so I decided to give Il Re a call.

Booking was really easy, and he was over to my place quite quickly.

Personally, raunchy reviews make me cringe and a lady never kisses and tells so we'll just leave it at this........

The man is magic.

I feel like a new woman, he knows how to make you feel comfortable and like a goddess...............

Call him :bigclap:

I know i will be again quite soon........

I saw Mike for the second time yesterday for a 90 minute massage. I didn't want a 'happy ending', so I can't speak to those talents. However, I can say he has amazing hands and was able to work through all the stress I had accumulated in my neck and back. I didn't feel sore at all afterward, which is amazing.

He arrived promptly and provided me with a massage that was, if possible, better than the first. I recommended him after I saw him for the first time, and would like to do so again now.

Thanks Mike! See you again soon.

I meant to add this reco weeks ago, but then I got caught up in school stress and totally forgot!

I saw Mike a second time when I had a pinched sciatic nerve and he is so amazing, he made it possible for me to actually walk around and get stuff done (as opposed to walking around half bent over, or crawling on the floor). The man has magic hands. I swear. That massage saved my life that week.

Thanks Mike!

I meant to add this reco weeks ago, but then I got caught up in school stress and totally forgot!

I saw Mike a second time when I had a pinched sciatic nerve and he is so amazing, he made it possible for me to actually walk around and get stuff done (as opposed to walking around half bent over, or crawling on the floor). The man has magic hands. I swear. That massage saved my life that week.

Thanks Mike!

Berlin, that's what i call an happy ending

Edited by estrie boy

First off I will say that this is the first time I am on the writing end of the Reco... But my time with Il Re was soooooo good, I feel I have no choice but to add to his ever growing list of Lovley Cerb Ladies singing his praises!

As with Emily, I have seen Il Re in chat a fair bit.... nice to see a precence and get a sence of who it is that your about to see. It was no big surprise to me that our personalities just clicked right from the start!

Mike is a head turner for sure, and with his nice tanned skin still from his recent vacation.... GOD, could it get any better........ Not to mention he must spend all of his spare time working out......HOT HOT HOT is all I have to say!!

Now, down to the massage..... His skilled hands made short work of any tension that was in my body! At least for as long as I could keep my hands to myself..hehe....

Ladies, he is the total package, looks talent and personality...... If your thinking of a massage you should think about booking Il Re, you will be more than pleased you did!!

Thank you again Mike.... I can't wait to see you again, and again and again....

Kisses, T XXX

Sooo I decided I was going to get a massage this week because I heard good things about Mike.

Before today I'd never had someone give me a massage longer than the "3 minutes, then sex" massage from prev boyfriends that Mike and I were discussing today. And not only was it a great massage, it was great company as well.

Mike is a genuine, kind person and I was really comfortable with him. I didn't do all the "bells and whistles" but ;) Maybe next time! :)

Definitely a go-to person for relaxation, my body feels great!!

Thanks Mike :)

Guest S****r

I have a shoulder injury and recently started getting physio for the shoulder. As the cute little therapist at the clinic was massaging my shoulder last week, I thought--why am I not letting some nice, hot guy do this instead? Of course, it is an actual injury, so I need someone who knows what he is doing. So I thought of Il Re here at my home, I mean favourite site, cerb! We arranged the time and he came to my place. After asking me about the injury and my range of motion etc, he proceeded with a very professional massage. He spent time working on my shoulder, and then moved on to provide an all-over, feel-good, full-body massage. As all the girls have said, his hands feel absolutely wonderful.

Will I book him again? Indeed! I plan to repeat once a week until my shoulder is working again.

Thanks, Il Re--you are the king of Cerb Massages!

:bigclap:

Guest S****r

Yep, he's good. I booked him again. The second time was even better! :icon_biggrin:

Book him, ladies! You will be glad you did!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.