Globe nad Mail on polyamory

I watched the first 2 episodes of the show. As an observer, I would say that if they are trying to promote it as a positive and successful lifestyle, they are failing since neither of the two families seem to be OK with the side relationships lol

In Devi's arrangement with another couple, it seems pretty obvious the other woman is there by coercion, not choice. Her husband seems dismissive of her having a much lower sex drive than he has, and that this arrangement is more to keep herself married than for her own sake. She knows he is really attracted to Devi, and seems to also become conveniently bisexual to keep Devi's attention off of her husband perhaps?

May need to see a couple of more episodes.

I have seen it as well; and as it is TV, and American TV to boot, IMO, they would rather dwell on the negatives rather than the positives. They are waiting for jealousy and controversy to raise its ugly head. If there was none of that, they would have no program to show.