Asian Connie on Bronson

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

I was one of the lucky "new" fellows to see Connie recently when I was visiting Ottawa. I had always dreamed of being with an Asian.

Connie took a chance on me and for that I feel wonderful...and we both enjoyed ourselves immensely. So much so that I saw her the next night as well.

What a great girl. It was a lustful, sexy, erotic delightful time, enhanced because of my years of lusting for a sweet asian. Right down to the relaxing massage, the shower and the beverage, Connie is a sweetheart. Clean, friendly, slim, lovely suckable breasts...a sweet girl indeed.

I wait for my next opportunity to return to Ottawa. When we chatted, Connie told me she can tell a lot about a guy over the phone and she could tell I was a decent, kind, sweet and polite man. She kept teasing me about my enjoying being with her...asian and all! I dream of seeing her again. There are no asian opportunities down east sadly. She teased me about maybe moving down east! Here's hoping! Slurp...you are a lucky man!

Connie is considering new clients. PM for info if you are a contributing member.

Thanks to SLURP I was also able to meet with Connie and she is all that they say she is. Had a fantastic time. I won't go into details as it's all been covered already and then some!!:wink:

I have my first visit with Connie today...looking forward to reporting back, but i'm sure it would be more of the same as posted....TGIF

As a side note, with all the fuss over Maggie returning poor Connie is feeling a bit lonely. She may consider new clients, if you are a contributing member and would like her contact info please PM me.

Also, to be clear, Connie has not raised her prices, only Maggie has.

I didn't save any of the PMs sent to me while she was not considering new clients so resend if you are a contributing member. Please, if you do not contribute here do not berate me for not sharing my friend's info. You know how to correct the situation, post useful info here and you'll get some back. The only way I can get an idea if you're the type of person i would trust with my friend is by reading your posts. I hope that heads of some of the garbage I had to deal with last time.

Connie (and Maggie) have an ad on CL for those wanting contact info. Look for "ultimate sex asians"

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.