Dorinda (Lovely Dorinda)

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Firstly, I was not going to do a recommendation because I wanted to keep this gorgeous lady all to myself. Her pictures here on CERB do not do her justice at all, she is down right beautiful, and a body to die for.

She is quiet spoken, and yes her measurements are exactly as posted, she has 1 very small tat, and belly piercing..yummy:grin:. She is thinking about visiting Ottawa once a month, and I know I will certainly ensure my schedule is free when she does.

Dorinda and I had the most pleasurable time together and I will leave all the erotic play out of the recommendation because I feel she is ALL class, with capital "C".

She had took the time to prepare some morning brunch for 2 and we had some very erotic play with our brunch.

Dorinda is a safe lady that really loves to entertain, and I entertained her as well.

Thanks for the very sensual play time this morning Dorinda, you really put a bounce in my step today.:wink:

Treat her right and with respect gentlemen as she is a personal new found gem for Pete.:-D

Her new pics in her album

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?u=28902

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

Thanks for sharing Pete and for the recommendation.

Posted via Mobile Device

I saw Dorinda yesterday morning and have to agree with Pete completely. She is true diamond and if all goes well we will get a chance to see more of her in Ottawa. She provides a breathtaking experience as you are hyptnotized by those big eyes and fantastic smile. She is a petite girl with curves in all the right places. She is non rushed, very responsive to playing around and truly enjoys spending time with you. A definite repeat on her next visit.

Welcome to Ottawa!

• Like 1

Guest S**r***e

Thanks for the info guys. Sounds like you had a good time. I was a little excited when I saw she was coming to Ottawa but unfortunately I couldn't make any time with her. Hopefully she will come back and I will get to see her next time around.

Dam it:!:..maybe I should not of done a review..lol:wink:..she exudes total beauty with a fantastic attitude. I'm still having her looks and time we spent going through my memory bank:lol:

A 10+ lady for sure..the rest of you get in the back of the line! JK..LOL

Last week I had the opportunity to spend an hour with Dorinda and she was awesome. I have been to 2 other famous SPs in Ottawa and by far Dorinda is the best!. She has a perfect body, awesome attitude and is very couteous! At out appointment last monday, I reached her hotel and was greeted by a lovely lady. Per my request, she had worn a short outfit and she proceeded to striptease me (per my request). She was really sexy and then teased me for a while before stripping me of my clothes and rubbing mr happy. Then we proceeded to the whirlpool and played around for a while in that. She let mr happy between her lovely breasts and rubbed them for a while giving me enormous pleasure. I sucked those lovely breasts and didnt feel like stopping. We then proceeded to the king size bed where she put on the raincoat for mr happy and then gave it a rubdown....wow....it was an awesome feeling....After a few minutes of playing around, I sat on the couch and she straddled me (reverse cowgirl) and then we had good fun. All the time I was rubbing her awesome breasts and mr happy delivered the goods.....She then got me a hot towel to clean myself up and we proceeded to some pillow talk. She then gave me a good massage and it then became apparent that mr happy was ready for another round of fun. With other SPs, its generally been difficult for me to go for another round so soon, but with Dorinda, it was not a problem. We started doggy style and I loved ramming into her from behind. She was perched at the edge of the bed and there was a mirror in front and the to and fro motion made her breasts look lovely in the mirror. After a few minutes of action, I lied down on my back and she gave me an awesome handjob. The time spent was really awesome and Im sad that she was leaving on wednesday otherwise this weekend would have been good too. Thank you very much Dorinda and I will definitely see you again whenever I can.

That lovely ass and those beautiful tits made my day and I wish I could have spent more time sucking on those lovely pair.

I also had the pleasure of spending an hour with Dorinda on Monday afternoon.

I very seldom go for the SP's and stick with the MP's such as the lovely ladies at CMJ but for some reason this Monday afternoon I had this urge that needed satisfying. I saw that Dorinda was only in town for a couple of days so I took a chance and called. She returned my message I left her and I found her very pleasant on the phone. We set a time at a local airport hotel and before you knew it I was knocking on her door (hotel room by the way was fantastic).

I was greeted with a nice hug and an offer of a drink and we had a quick chat. Then I was asked if I would like to get undressed and hop into the jacuzi tub with her. The next little while was spent exploring each other. I went in for some DATY while she sat on the edge of the tub and before long I thought we were going to have some complaints from some of the neigbouring rooms. Next some time between those magnificant 36 DD's and SOG #1. They are manmades but were quite fine with me on that small slim frame she has. She could easily work as a dancer.

We laid on the King bed for a while chatting and then she gave a very light massage until it was time. She proceeded with a nice slow covered BJ and then moved into a 69 so I could get at that delicious pussy. Next was a great cowgirl so I could get to play with those breasts, then some doggie with the face over the edge of the bed and the ass stuck up and finished with some missionary. A nice warm cloth ws offered to clean me up and then some more coversation before a nice hug and a good bye kiss. I very nice non-rushed service.

I think she was great. I felt comfortable with her from the get go and everything flowed nicely. Some people will say oh they don't like the safe GFE but she more than makes up for it in personality. If you have ever gone to a strip club and you see this gorgeous stripper that you just say to yourself oh how I would like to fuck that then this is your girl.

GFE is definitely what she offers.

• Like 1

Dorinda is divine, dreamy, distinctive, delicious and definitely de-lovely. Your mileage may vary, but I could not have asked for a more perfect experience. As hobbyists we all have different tastes and desires. While you read my review please understand that Dorinda embodies perfection for me. She is exactly what I want in a GFE and the only thing wrong with my experience was that it did not last days and days, but was only an hour. So without further adieu...

I arrived at location and knocked on the door. The door opened and I finally met Dorinda face to face. Up until now, my interaction with her was via the boards with messages and the phone. When I saw her pictures for the new Summer Outfit I was floored. I rifled through her profile nightly and spent many a time salivating before her picture albums taking matters into my own hands. I had booked our appointment last week and spent six days going "blue" each day I looked at her profile. It was very difficult to look over her wonderful pictures and ignore the soldier standing at attention. Her latest military pics were torture, but the torture was now over. She was standing before me and in her little military outfit. I was dumbfounded and could barely believe my eyes. So naturally I had to check my senses.

Sense of sight: Working. Dorinda is gorgeous. She keeps herself fit and has an energetic personality that beams right from her eyes.

Sense of touch: Working. Dorinda is easily held in my arms. She slid close and we quickly explored each other with a very satisfying hug.

Sense of smell: Working. Dorinda smells of melon, flowers and nature. She lifted her head to the side to invite me to take in her fragrance.

Sense of hearing: Working. Dorinda's voice carries a smile. She spoke softly into my ear and she hardened me with her words and breath.

Sense of taste: Working. Dorinda tasted like a perfect kiss. Her skin danced in my mouth and satisfied by making me hunger.

With my senses working beyond expectation we set about getting to know each other. Did I mention that Dorinda is wonderful? Well, she is wonderful and fantastic. She set my anxiety to rest and within a moment I was very relaxed in her presence. A bit of small talk and I made my first request of the experience. I wanted to be the one to take every stitch of clothing off of her lovely body. She was more than happy to oblige my request so I stepped to the wash room for a quick rinse and wash of vital areas then came back to the room. Dorinda complained I was away too long so I decided to make it up to her with extra attention. I won't go into the details, but we enjoyed the couch, we enjoyed the Jacuzzi, we enjoyed the bed and we definitely enjoyed each other. Dorinda is a joy and I can say she was my best experience ever in this hobby.

If you like pleasing your provider as much as you are pleased then Dorinda is beyond compare. She is careful yet forceful, soft yet strong and proper yet dirty. She understood when to relax and let me take the lead and in the perfect moment when to take over herself. She knew when to try something new and when a tried and true method was needed. She knew when to use her mouth, her hands, her breasts, bottom, fingers and toes. I will definitely repeat as we already have plans for her next visit. We agreed on a few things to try in the future that should be mind blowing. Being a woman's first for some things is too exciting a proposition to avoid. She can't come back to Ottawa fast enough for me so I may just have to go visit her.

I cannot in good conscience tell you to stay away from Dorinda, but I would like to. She is fabulous and I recommend her to all of you, men and women alike, even if I would much rather keep her all to myself. Please keep her coming to Ottawa. I will certainly be doing my part as I have an extensive amount of research to conduct with this stellar woman.

• Like 2

1st recommendation; while I know this is long over due and she has left the business for some much earned R&R I thought I'd share the great times I had with Dorinda. From our 1st "rendez vous" as she like to call it, I knew I found an SP that I would see multiple times and hopefully longterm. From her great personality to her beautiful eyes everything about Dorinda was perfect, she has a way to make you feel great. Out of respect I will not get into details, as I prefer keeping that between Dorinda and I.

On our first meeting we chatted for about 10-15 min to get to know each other followed by a little foreplay to the enjoyment of both. Then it was into the hot tub, I can still hear her giggles (anyone who has been with Dorinda knows what I am talking about) we spent about 15min in the tub then it was off to the king size bed; I definitely enjoyed every minute of the remaining 30min and recall going past the 1hr by 10-15min without it being an issue. Following that "rendez vous" we bumped all others up to 1.5hrs or 2hr and I can honestly say we "played" like bunnies for all 2hrs each time.

Dorinda was always eager to fulfill my fantasies from a mind-blowing slow striptease to specific lingerie requests: see military outfit on her website, etc....

I never once felt rushed and always left with a huge smile and wanting more. I do have to say her unexpected retirement caught me off guard and am only glad I still keep in touch with her even if infrequent.

Guys of Ottawa we lost the gem of this city. :-(

• Like 1

Actual Appointment- Tuesday March 9,2010 1100am

Weather- Plus 5 and Sunny

Location-Hotel with Jacuzzi Tub

Time Booked- 2 hours

http://www.lovelydorinda.com/

Dorinda had advertised she was back in town that week.

Her and I had 3 other most desirable,sensual,erotic and orgasmic times before, I was so happy she was in Ottawa once again.

I was going to the Dominican on the Thursday that week, she was so thoughtful in allowing me to see her 2 days earlier.

She had has left for the West Coast again but tells me she will be back in Ottawa in the spring. Her and I had not the opportunity to ensure the rec was okay, she pm myself.

I greeted her inside the door, by a long embrace and simply held her tight, like great friends and lovers.

We looked at each other and kissed each other, she asked what I had in the bag. I brought over fruit,OJ, Massage Cream and bubble bath for us.

We sat on the couch in her Presidential room, we got chatting with OJ and she flipped on the CD I made for her almost 5 months ago.

We listen to music and talked for a half hour, kissed cuddled, I rubbed her beautiful well manicured feet.

We adjourned to the bedroom a king size bed, and made passionate love for a hour at least I think it was. She and I explored each others bodies, that was so romantic and erotic for both.

We adjourned to the jacuzzi tub and made out with lots of foreplay in the tub with lots of bubbles. Nothing like seeing Dorinda stand up in the tub and seeing all the suds stuck to her most delicious body.

After nibbling on fruit and OJ by the tub, I was ready to dry her off, I sucked on her toes, before drying them, I looked up and she was playing herself, she was enjoying the feet worship.

We adjourned again to the bed, and again made love, and in many different positions. My heart was pounding when so close to her body, her deep kisses aroused myself to another orgasm feeling not only in my pecker but in my entire body, I quivered with a total body orgasm.

I know when she comes back, I will see her again, she put something into meaning of real passionate love making for me with her always.

She was also so kind to leave a comment on my profile page, which was so kind and always appreciated.

"Thank you Pete for being the special lover I was needing! You have such a masterful way of being able to meet the needs of women around you - at least this woman. I don't know when our next rendezvous will be but I will fantasize of the last one until our next! xo"

I say this to some ladies, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for those that truly make me feel so wanted and are a true friend and can be so passionate with each other. ;-)

Dorinda is one of those ladies, that I will always remember and have a spot in my heart for. You are a truly a wonderful lady.:bowdown:

Actual Appointment- Friday June 18 ,2010

Location-Hotel with Jacuzzi Tub

Time Booked- 1 hour

http://www.lovelydorinda.com/

I like Pete's format so I am going to borrow it.

I had the pleasure of Dorinda's company yesterday for the second time. Almost an entire year had passed since seeing her last and she picked up right where we left off. She met me at the door in a wonderful black dress and we reaquanted ourselves very quickly.

I won't go into details, but will simply say as a repeat customer Dorinda is open to a great deal more. She is absolute class and even remembered a suggestion I made last year at our previous session that I had forgotten.

I look forward to seeing her again.

Wow....wow was the only word I could utter for hours after my session last evening with the loveliest of lovelies, Lovely Dorinda! Gentlemen, if you have never met her, you are doing yourself an absolute disservice! What a gem! Of the ladies I have met in the three years I have been hobbying, Dorinda is unequivocally in a class solely her own. In fact, ?class? would be one of the best descriptors to associate with this sexy, sexy lady. Wow, there I said it again!

While it had been some time in the making, getting to finally meet her, oh man, was it worth the wait. Her demeanour on the phone was friendly, light and spunky. With her wonderful sense of humour I could tell right away that we would get along just fine.

We set something up for that evening and I called her as I was closing in on the location. I was nervous since it was finally happening, me meeting her after over a year of missing her here and there.

When I got to her in-call location, she took my breath away with her beauty. I had seen pictures on the site and knew she was a 10, but really, to see her in person, it?s a whole other level! She is the whole ?to-die-for? package, from her newly shorn brown shoulder length hair, and beautiful, sexy, dimpled visage to her knockout body, showcased in a black shiny, ( I love shiny!!) bustier, with matching, shiny high boots and elbow length gloves. Her ample bosom, taunting me with their perfection, her toned legs, and daring me to reach out and caress them! I was instantly growling in anticipation.

As promised, she had a cold beer for me and we talked briefly on the couch, actually she did most of the talking as I was frozen in awe. I could not take my eyes off her. She may have thought I was a mute, as I was sitting there drooling, with my eyes bugged out and mouth watering.

She was a gracious host, made me feel so welcome, even taking a minute to have me play her a song on her guitar. I was in heaven! From there she allowed me to unzip her out of her sexy outfit and we enjoyed a shower together, featuring a wonderful mutual lathering and bum to bum rinse! Hehe

On we went to the bedroom, where her appetite for carnal pleasure was obvious and so welcomed. She was truly into the session which made for a mind blowing time for me. I honestly didn?t have the stamina to keep up! All the things I hoped would happen did, and more! Once again, WOW! I will surely repeat and repeat and repeat! In no time at all I am sure my beer belly will be gone! Thank you Dorinda for such a wonderful time, you are a truly class act and sexy as hell!! ;) I will count down to when I can spend time with you again!

• Like 1

Oh I plan on playing with and for you again very soon hopefully! You are in a class of your own, darlin'!

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh Lovely Dorinda, sorry I missed you this time you were in Ottawa, hope you had a great summer, my was good but meeting you in July was the best, even with the power outage at the start, the candles just brought out your beauty you are truly a goddess worth exploring and enjoying. Hopefully next time Dorinda.

Had some sexy-time booked with Dorinda last night, and after a crappy day earlier was not in the best frame of mind. Of course I knew deep down that the loveliest of lovelies could fix all that, so I stuck with it.

As planned I arrived at her incall location and just walked in, locking the door behind me and meeting her in the shower. Wow, I was so glad I followed thru. Oh my, she was a sight for sore eyes, and instantly my body was awakened to the superstar standing, all lathered up, in front of me. Deep sensual kisses, and mutual body caresses took all my day`s trivialities away!

She then jumped out to let me finish up my shower and we met in the play area. Seeing her poised all sexy-like on that bed, I was salivating.

She presented some lotion immediately and said, `Find somewhere to rub this in`. I giddily obliged, chosing her sexy-as-f&*k posterior to lube up, occassioally stopping to take a lick or nibble on her silky skin. Then I massaged the lotion into her ample boobies! Oh my, well that was it!! The lotion went flying and I was sampling them fervently with my mouth! I worked her into the corner of the bed and began sampling her body with my mouth, very conscious of the effect it was having on her! It was truly heaven.

After bringing her over the mountain, she giggled in satisfaction and said `Oh don`t worry I will reciprocate!` And boy did she!! Her technique is unmatched in carnal intensity and pornstar sexiness! I almost lost it, but knew I had to hold off for the main course. Once again, I was thanking the stars for the moment I was experiencing when she climbed aboard. It was an exhilirating, sensory overload, tactile moment in time, two bodies in horned up synchronicity! Thats a fancy way to say we did it like bunnies!!

To say I was satisfied is an understatement! I still can`t get over how accomodating Dorinda is. She is a true courtesan and is generous beyond belief. She is real, and believe me, I can tell the difference right away. She enjoys what she does.... and I do too!!!! lol

Guys, this classy lady comes with my absolute highest recommendation! Its funny, because doing this, potentially means the chances of me getting to follow-up with her again may be be less frequent now. lol But out of genuiune respect and admiration of Lovely Dorinda, I put it out there for you to do with what you will.

Don`t go changing D, you`re a superstar!! As I like to say `classy-as-hell, sexy-as-f&*k!` ;)

ok...I have been meaning to write this for some time.....actually it feel like way to long.....

I just hope the lovely blooming flower of Dorinda can forgive the old fart I am....hehehehe

Well....it has been a true adventure to meet up with D....we have tried over the last year to connect.....but with colds...flu......my schedule...then the disapearance of D....we never did get together.....it was torture with all the teaseing we had done by postings and PM's.....

Then she returned...and the old anlter was ready to get back and try and set up a time....and we did...then we got confused of the day and time...we almost missed it again.......but alas...we did....and boy am I glad we did.....

So you can picture a guy walking down the street.....bright sunny day....a bounce in his step....and a grin that only a true fellow hobbiest would understand........the grin of anticipation.......I am just glad I had loose pants and a strong underwear band....

Up I go...with present in hand and am giddy like a little kid...I knock....and then almost get knocked over by the stunning beauty that greets me.........wow....

So...we embrace..laugh..and I give her the something special I brought.....a bouquet of .....welll.....special flowers.......a true signature I plan to make a tradition......

So..what followed was.......bump...grind...tickle...squeeze...slurp...lick.....oooo...moan....hehehehe.....grab......thrust...pull....spin...laugh...drip....wipe....drink...

But overall......one of the most interesting ladies I have met..she has fire in her eyes.....a bounce in her step....

I will say I left there with more of a grin....and I even left the parking guy a tip.....hehehehe

I thank Dorinda for being who she is........and letting us be a part of her life...

• Like 1

Guest kn****1

This is the kind of experience that fantasies fantasize about. I really don't know where to start but I promise not to exaggerate a note because this story sings beautifully just the way it is.

I had been trying to book with Dorinda for months (and by months, I mean more than half a year) so you can imagine how I felt standing in front of her hotel room door knowing that just behind that plank of wood stood a rendez-vous that was eight months in the making. Let's just say I had my own plank of wood in my pants and it was about to tear through those denim jeans.

Knock, Knock, Knock and finally the door swings open, apparently unassisted. I step inside the room, and turn to find a nurse dressed in... -well, not scrubs, if that's what you're thinking...- red heels, red stockings, the tiniest red & white fraction-of-a-g-string, beautiful big breasts pouring out over a red corset, white latex gloves, and a nurse's hat to top a perfectly put together uniform. If I ever go knocking on heaven's door, I'd like this nurse to usher me through...

There she stood, Dorinda, finally. With a big smile and a big wet kiss we greet each other. Her skin is warm to the touch, her smile fire to the soul, and her fragrance washing over my already heightened senses. She grabs my hand, walks me through the hallway and sits me on the bed. I sit there like an idiot, a young man who is never short on words, dumbstruck- or maybe starstruck. My nurse takes a few steps back from my sick bed and strikes a few provocative poses. She turns and bends over, and out pops the most plump of booties i've ever laid eyes on. She turns that bend into a full squat and - that's it, she's got me. Hook. Line. Sinker.-

I ask her to hold the pose, I want to taste that pussy. I lie down on my back and she sits on my face. I slide her red thong over and taste what can only be described as pure honey... amazing... for minutes she grinds back and forth, moaning in agreement, pure bliss...

From there the scene only gets hotter, she strips off the outfit, calls me her doctor, gets on the couch on all fours and begs me to eat her from behind. Gladly. I don't miss an inch of that pussy, not a chance. Then she sits me down on the couch, unbuckles my belt (as I mentally buckle up), slides her hand into my pants and pulls out a shaft, long and hard. How that thing managed to stay in those pants for that long is a mystery. The rubber slides down, her head starts bobbing and I hold on for dear life... she's amazing, I'm amazed, and somewhere between gasps for breath I contemplate proposing...

I'm not sure if I've said too much or not enough and we're only fifteen minutes in. The rest of the hour is best defined as the perfect combination of sexing, sucking, and slurping. Oh, and baby oil. The sex went from a hot, slow, passionate affair to a high tempo, rough, multi-positioned porn star experience that could re-write kama sutra books. I sucked on her perfect breasts (seriously, they're perfect), her clean-shaven pussy, and even that tight button (ya, I went there with my tongue, and I liked it :) ). The slurping is to her credit, blowjob of a lifetime, what an angel. As for the baby oil, well, that's none of your business :).

As the hour passed and the mirror fogged we came to the best part, quickly followed by the worst part of the night. The best part can be told in simple terms: during one of those 60 beautiful minutes Dorinda was doing terrible things to me when I suddenly had the urge to blow... and I did.. all over her Double Dees... The worst part was the realization that my hour was over, and I couldn't chain myself to her bed.

I could have gone on forever. I could have given you every last detail of what happened in that bedroom that night. But what's important is this: Go.See.Dorinda. If I could give her a tag line it would probably read something like: "Dorinda, I'm awesome." But she's far too classy for that and my creativity is somewhere between my thighs right now. The bottom line is this: I am a man who claims to know his way around a lady, but I will never figure out Dorinda.

I've met Dorinda a few times now and each time gets better and better. She is the epitomy of a GFE. I've never been treated so well as I have in the company of this drop-dead gorgeous woman. I'm treated like a King and I reciprocate by treating her like a Queen.

Whenever she answers the door, she is always dressed to kill. My heart skips a beat just seeing her after the door closes. She is the ultimate hostess, offering to take your jacket, offering a drink, snacks, etc. And all this is before the fun even begins.

And when the fun does begin, she has excellent skills in all aspects of the intimate encounter. She looks you in the eyes with a look of

pure lust. Like long-lost lovers. The intimate details shall remain private between Dorinda and I, as this lady deserves all the respect in the world.

She is one of the classiest, friendly, down to earth, caring and loving people I've ever met. We have shared a lot of deep, intimate conversations and it is truly an honour to call her a friend. And I hope that she feels to same.

I can't wait until I see her again. As soon as our schedules can match up again.

The heading says, "If you had an experience that makes you want to recommend a specific provider this is the area to do it." Well I have had several remarkable experiences with Dorinda. The most recent was several days ago. After a few meetings one thinks that he knows what to expect. This is often true except that with Dorinda one never fully knows what to expect. She may appear with a new outfit or even no outfit. She makes every encounter fresh and oh so exotically erotic. How can you know what to expect when each occasion surpasses the last.

While Dorinda's pictures on her profile are great they hardly do her justice. And my effort here can hardly do her justice. She says that her upcoming visit to Ottawa is her last. That is too bad. If you haven't met her don't miss this opportunity. I wish that I could fill her calendar.

Saturday November 24th 2012

I sent Lovely Dorinda Bloom a note, it was "Bloom,Bloom,Bloom lets go back to your room" We both had a chuckle,and when she came back into Ottawa, I booked her right away for a 2 hour lovely session.

I brought a bottle of white wine,and a skimpy outfit for Dorinda, (Maybe she will wear it for me next time or send me a picture...wink..wink ;) )

She was staying a upscale Hotel, and my'o'my Dorinda looked mighty fine when we first met :) after so long not seeing each other I was completely very impressed,in fact I said "How we both matured,and she looks fabulous".

White wine was poured, and Dorinda decided to get changed into something very sexy and beautiful, nylon's,garters,beautiful bra to hold her delicious boobies, and of course the color, was her favourite "Eagles Green" ;) She looked ravishing!

I was sitting in a big chair,she sat on my lap, we shared some small talk,wine and some very passionate kissing,which well...lead to me disrobing her and getting very acquainted with each other.

We moved to the bed, and there was some very intense mutual passion shared for the next couple of hours. At one point I had to stop the long foreplay for her,as she got to that very sensitive stage ;)

We made love in different positions and she really knew how to please me throughout our session.

We talked after our session,had a shower together and smiles and laughs, we did some reminiscing of times we met before,and how great we get along,and I'm thankful for a friend like Dorinda she is a sweetheart in every sense.

It was such a delight to see her again, and I won't wait that long again to see again. She is a special person,has matured,and really knows how to please her man.

picture.php?albumid=6193&pictureid=39324

Thanks Dorinda! Xoxo

picture.php?albumid=6265&pictureid=39788

• Like 1

Guest happytimes

I recently visited Dorinda for the first time. We are so lucky to have a class act like her in the Pembroke area. To keep her here we must treat her well and often. So if you live in Renfrew County and you love high energy, sexy women, contact Dorinda.

Posted via Mobile Device

I had a the honor and privilege of having Dorinda's company a few weeks ago. I was absolutely blown away by her beauty, inside and out. She is a gorgeous girl and has an amazing body. From top to bottom she's the dream girl of all mankind on this planet. Since I've seen her, I can't get her cute face out of my head.

To begin with, I was greeted with love and warmth at the door. If one believes in karma, I must have done some great karma in the past to be able to spend time with this epitome of a beauty.

Let me tell you, those pictures of her that you see on the site, they don't even come close to how amazing and sexy Dorinda is in real life. Aside from being a world class beauty, she has such a positive vibe about her that I felt even more drawn to her. She's very easy to talk to and her conversation is intelligent and engagine. Yes guys, beauty and brains!!

Any touch by her sent tingly sensations all over my body. I could just sit there and admire her timeless beauty for hours, she's that amazing. She's such a warm and kind person that I definitely felt like I've known her for years.

Guys, this all-time beauty has my highest recommendation. If I could see her daily, I would love to do that. There are a lot of amazing girls, but Dorinda tops them all in every category. She's a gem, a real gem. I can't wait to spend some time with her again.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.