getting turned on by a client

I now realize after the 2 years I've been here that nearly all hobbyist's I meet want a mutually satisfying experience, thank god! I love it and get excited at the thought of a man wanting to come by and explore my body while I explore his. The sensations are wild, hot and delicious, never should anyone EVER feel guilty about enjoying anything so natural and beautiful. My favorite position now is laying back while a man slides his cock down my throat as he fucks my pussy with a dildo and plays with my clit. How lucky are we to get paid for such exciting scenarios! Feel guilty NEVER, enjoy, ALWAYS! :)

• Like 5

I actually just posted this link in the unhijackable thread but I think it's quite relevant to this discussion.

It's a good comment of some of the pressure men face in the bedroom.

I always hope the pleasure goes both ways.

But mostly I'm posting with a chuckle because I misinterpreted the thread title at first and thought it was about something awful. It's the difference between:

"A client turned me on!" (awesome!)

and

"A client turned on me!" (oh no!)

I thought it was the second one. Ah, language.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7
Well if it is wrong than I am in trouble! Sometimes I get a little too turned on and if it feels good do it right? lol Its human nature to want what feels good, and whose going to stop if something is making you feel great! I don't know any hobbyist who wouldnt wanted a receptive SP during an encounter. If they dont get some type of enjoyment out of the encounter the hobbyist is going to feel like it was a very robotic encounter and that is never enjoyable, my clients ALWAYS want me to have a good time :) Its all part of the fun of the job hunny

EXACTLY, very well said!! If I haven't turned on the lover in front of me, I am unhappy and unsatisfied after I leave...quite honestly, wondering why I wasted my money.

It just makes things so much more intense and exciting when we both are getting off.....enjoying each other and the moment. I definitely am quick to repeat with an SP who I click so well with.

• Like 1

I definitely am quick to repeat with an SP who I click so well with.

Of course, that's what its all about having a great and mutual experience. We all click with different people for different reasons so when you do find your sexual match it can only get hotter with repeated visits. I love to see the men again that made me orgasm, they are special as I can be a challenge;)

• Like 2

It is an absolute must that both parties get turned on. The hotter my partner gets, the hotter I get......Nobody walks away without the warm fuzzy afterglow of a great orgasm. This is a rule to live by guys.....just saying

• Like 1

Same here...but that's not the point. The point is an SP wouldnt offer it if wasnt being requested or used.

I do not offer it but i still get lots of request...last one lasted for 6min!!! O_o

dont need to tell you i did get much pleasure...was just starting to get turned on and...ok...thank you I'm done...of course i didnt expect to be about me coz i agreed to the 15 min...

I confess as well...every encounter turns me on...some more then others of course depending on the chemistry..first kiss,first eye contact or lots of pm or chat before the date actually occurs...my wetness doesnt lie...

Amen for mutual pleasure!!!

• Like 1

I feel the need to mention this again as I've seen to many threads with the theme running through.

I can be completely turned on, so totally into the person I'm with and wishing it would never end but NOT have an orgasm. Some ladies are lucky enough to reach orgasm easily, multiple times and with extreme wetness and squirting, others are not. Some take a little work or specific actions. I really dislike thinking someone would walk away from an incredible encounter feeling like they wasted their money because I didn't orgasm especially if I'm left feeling like begging them to come back for more.

On the flip side, I'm sure there has been wonderful pleasure and dates with men who might have a little difficulty. Are those any less amazing? NO.

I think there is incredible pressure put on the almighty orgasm to the point, it blocks out everything else and this is on both sides of the gender coin. Orgasms are wonderful, amazing things yet even on the basis of orgasms, people feel them in different ways. there are different types and levels of intensity. Do you feel gypped if you get one over the other? or if you have a small one not a huge one?

I guess I'm saying why can't the journey be part of the pleasure, the enjoyment and the date and part of the reason you feel satisfied or chose to repeat? Destination is great but if your focus is on that, what did you miss or forget along the way?

Just to clarify, I'm not dysfunctional, I do orgasm, I do get wet and I do enjoy every little thing about a date. I'm not scary LOL!

• Like 5