Newbie looking for recommendation

Guest v****nto****

Hey everyone. I am a casual hobbyist (in that I have only seen a very very limited amount of SP's) and am looking for a recommendation. I am also someone who hasnt had a great deal of sexual encounters in my personal life either. I would consider myself somewhat inexperienced and am looking for an SP that is into having a more intimate encounter and is a good teacher (cant think of a better word but someone who is able to take charge)

Any recommendations? please PM me if you have anyone in mind or have any advice or just reply to this.

Thanks

It would be much easier if you narrowed the field. If you're shy and inexperienced then my advice would be an older more experienced sp.

Middle comment removed by he mod.

Whats on your bucket list?

Read the recs and research your choices and you will rarely go wrong.

Guest v****nto****

Well I have seen some younger sp's and try are amazing for what they provide but I'm looking for something more specific. I guess I could try talking to someone I've used before but I figured a more mature sp may be better. My personal favs are Cleo and peachy. But I've been looking at Monique Matheson. Any recs for a sp close to those who provides what I'm looking for?

Thanks

Guest *ig*a**

Maybe if the check the section called Recomendations and browse through it you might find some interesting women there that would be interesting to you.

Posted via Mobile Device

My advice is to communicate to the sp what you want. No matter what the sp's age is we are not mind readers. I have had pretty intimate encounters. I have stayed overnight ect with clients and when it comes to doing things like that it is not all about sex. Let's face it although many of us would like to go right at it for 12 hours straight it's not going to happen. Asking for what you want is part of the learning process. I think of myself as a companion first and anything else that follows is the cherry on top.

I find the more open my clients are the more open I am. Intimate encounters are about give and take. Give and take with conversations, give and take in the bedroom and most importantly being open to having a great experience. I can feel when someone is not really open and it causes me to really shut down in a sense. I'm not saying that the original person is doing this, this is just my opinion about intimate encounters.

There are many great woman here. I think all are open to intimate encounters and I think all can be teachers in one way or another. I don't think it is a age thing. I think it having a connection to someone and feeling safe enough to open up to someone and allow them to open up to you and teach you something. So I.M.O. it is a connection thing. Take your time read adds/reviews, send some pms to the ladies you are interested in explaining your situation and find someone you really connect to and most of all have fun.

It wasn't quite clear if you had actually seen your personal favs, or were entertaining seeing them after observing there participation here. By reputation and having met both, I don't think you could do any better. As Peachy says, they are not mind readers, so be prepared to spend a few minutes at the beginning of the session explaining what you would like. I find that even at the first phone contact, if you ask questions politely and without getting too graphic you can let them know whats important, and most are quite sensitive listeners.

I get the impression that you want a lady that is going to lead the way, and that's only possible if you are open and give them a bit of information so that they can structure the date for you. The other thing if you do see a lady you like, go back and see her again and you will find that they can be more intimate as you both get to know each other.

Guest v****nto****

They were all amazing. And I didn't mean anything negative about them at all. So please don't take my words as anything other than a positive endorsement. If anyone is looking for a great person to spend time with please see peachy or Cleo. They are both amazing and will be among the best in the city. Saying that I just wanted to try something different and was looking for a few recommendations. I got a few and will go from there by I definitely didn't mean anything negative about anyone mentioned. Poor choice of words from my part probablly