Hey does anyone have any information on the SP Summer from BP such as rates, menu etc. I see her advertise on there all the time but have not seen any comments in regards to her.

Which Summer are you talking about? There are 2 I believe. One who is around 22 years old (used to go by Jen) and there is a 40ish bbw one as well that also advertises.

Just a quick FYI clients aren't supposed to discuss provider's rates as per cerb rules . Also I suggest sending a message to your chosen provider to ask about menu, she will be able to better describe it then someone else who may have old information.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'v Been with the pitete ''Summer" multiple times and shes very open and loves to make you feel comfortable, she loves what she does and has a crazy sex drive lol Loads of fun highly recommend her

Definetely a good time. She will show you a good time and is open to new experiences. Nice incall and fun to be with.

Additional Comments:

Definetely a good time. She will show you a good time and is open to new experiences. Nice incall and fun to be with.

you've probably noticed her add is up on bp today. worth the trip imo

If anyone is interested in a session with Summer (22-23 years old) you may want to PM me first. I would love to share my experience with her from this past weekend....due to the rules of the board I cannot comment openly.

I also have had a session with Summer , her pics are real . but as per the rules of this board I can not comment on her either