Do you remove your wedding ring?

Do you remove your wedding ring when you see a provider?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you remove your wedding ring when you see a provider?

• Yes
    • No

Now I understand as Apex said...it is main reason for heart attacks in men....but is this the same for women?...

I mean is it the same vein that goes to a womans heart......if so...it must also be the same vein that goes to her "sex"....

as most often when it is put on her finger it cuts off her circulation...and all sex stops from that point..........

heheheeheh

well said!

too funny!

Guest Ou**or**n

Very similar to the warning that should be included with wedding cake - "Warning, studies have proven the eating wedding cake reduce the sex drive in females by 90%"

Very similar to the warning that should be included with wedding cake - "Warning, studies have proven the eating wedding cake reduce the sex drive in females by 90%"

Both terable conditions! what can we do to prevent this disaster called the "wedding cake" from ever happening?

:razz:

that is why I had ....Wedding Jello"...at my last wedding......fun to throw...and a lot cheaper...unless it is electric jello.......hehheh.......

As said before, I would be scared to lose it. Service Providers don'r care if we are married or wear a ring. What's important is the chemistry, and that each other is treated with respect and discretion.

A few short weeks after the wedding I saw a coworker loose his finger in an industrial accident due to a wedding ring ... I took mine off right there dont wear it at all now.

If I did wear it regularly I wouldnt take it off to visit an SP .... they know we are married :) or not :)

• Like 1

This made me wonder do married or engaged SPs take off their rings? And if an SP has a live in significant other and uses her place for incalls does she hide any pics or items that indicate a man lives with her and pretend they are single or are they open about it.

It depends. I've seen it both ways.

Message could be: I live with someone. Enjoy your cheatin' adultery fantasy. But also know I have protection and this is our home, so don't even think about trying anything weird. (Framed bedside pics of a large swarthy gentleman with prison tattoos helps enforce this point. Lol)

Or, message could be: I'm a hot chick on my own. You're my one and only boyfriend. Have your way with me. Indulge your fantasy. No evidence of an SO or BF anywhere.

However, whether or not she has an SO or BF (or GF), either scenario could be true, There's a lot of fantasy and role-playing in this line of work, after all.

For example, seems to live with an SO/BF could mean:

Option one: "Gee, her SO/BF really looks a lot like Vin Diesel. Where _did_ she get that photo?"

Lol.

Or, option two: "Sorry, sir, that you had to come in from that room in the hallway where the door was closed. . . I promise never to bite her neck that hard again. . . She screams really loud when you do that too, eh? Nevertheless, I'll leave right away."

Lol.

• Like 1

I leave it on. My best clients are married, like me, with families, like me. We have our heads on straight about what this is about. We're just normal people, solving a problem.