Do you remove your wedding ring?

Do you remove your wedding ring when you see a provider?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you remove your wedding ring when you see a provider?

• Yes
    • No

I'm single so have to go with "No" with respect to the poll.

Personally I sold mine for 75 pounds in Plymouth, took the money and went to strip club, got drunk and went home with the hot Hungarian dancer! It was the best use I got out the wedding ring! Needless to say, I am a happily divorced man! :D

• Like 2

I took mine off the day after I got married and never wore it again, I don't like wearing jewelery of any kind. Took a few years longer to get rid of the wife ;)

Don't wear jewelery, never have..the only ring I ADD/take off after play time while on some dates is a ......cock ring.....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Guest Ou**or**n

Back when I was married I used to take it off. It didn't make a whole lot sense given it left an obvious imprint on my finger.

Now I'm happily divorced and it I don't have one.

I didn't wear my wedding ring for years because my finger was more important than the symbol, and I have seen too many co-workers who have either lost their ring finger or had all the skin stripped off. Now that I do a different job, I wear my ring all the time, only removing it if I go into areas where it may be a hazard.

I have non problem wearing it. Most SPs I am with probably would have known I'm married anyway. For those who aren't sure, I hope it is an extra level of security for them, as I'm sure most of us married guys don't want to cause any problems which could spill over into our regular lives.

• Like 1

I think the average SP could care less as long as you can pay and are not a jerk. Most of the dates they see are boring, married, middle-aged guys (lol), so a ring won't really make much of a difference one way or the other.

I am not married, I don't wear one, but I would not take it off if I did.

I think it all comes down to choice, you either do or you don't. Either way is ok with me.

I have clients that leave it on and ones that take it off. Some wear them around their neck on a chain,keep them in their pocket,leave them in their car. I think the best place to keep it is on your finger...

kisses,

Emma A

Which finger ?

I've been in countries where its the right ring finger and others where its the left. If an SP gets curious just say its actually the 'other' hand the ring is suppose to be on!

As another poster noted WSIB is a good reason to have all jewelry off, including neckties (aka the noose).

Guest S**r***e

I thought about posing this question a long time ago. I am fairly new to the hobby and haven't seen that many girls. The first couple of visits I had, I took my ring off and left it in the car. Now I just leave it on. The only time it comes off now is if I am working around something where it could get caught or if I know my hands are about to get really filthy. I have to agree that most SP's probably don't care if you wear it or not. If anything, I hope they look at it and realize that we are there for a reason and think to themselves, "Alright!, lets give this married man what he's been missing and show him a wild time". If this is the attitude, I am sure it helps with a lot of repeat visits. I know it would for me.:-D

I'm not married, but I wear one... I have matching silver band rings (old exes his and hers) I wear both, one ring finger and one thumb... Reminds me that I am in love with myself maybe. Lol!

I switch the ring finger one to the index for meetings :)

Useless fact

The ring finger for wedding bands was chosen cause it's the only finger that has a vein leading to your heart

I do not take mine off.....why?

-because you still see the dent in your finger where is was

-never leave it in the car or any where...if it goes missing....how do you explain that

-if you gforget to put it back on.....explain that

-the ladies do not care.........they likwe others ahve said look for respect and a nice time.

Guest Ou**or**n
I do not take mine off.....why?

-if you forget to put it back on.....explain that

Lol, back in the day I did that once. Had to tap dance like mad to come up with an explanation.

If I took it off, I'd probably lose it. The only time I take it off really is when I go to the gym and lift weights. Whether or not I wear it during an encounter with an SP is a non-issue really.

I'm not married, but I wear one... I have matching silver band rings (old exes his and hers) I wear both, one ring finger and one thumb... Reminds me that I am in love with myself maybe. Lol!

Useless fact

The ring finger for wedding bands was chosen cause it's the only finger that has a vein leading to your heart

That would explane all the hart attacks in married men! lol

:razz:

This may sound stupid, but I still wear mine even after the devorce!

But I'm in a very F__cked up situation too!

Useless fact

Now I understand as Apex said...it is main reason for heart attacks in men....but is this the same for women?...

I mean is it the same vein that goes to a womans heart......if so...it must also be the same vein that goes to her "sex"....

as most often when it is put on her finger it cuts off her circulation...and all sex stops from that point..........

heheheeheh