I am surprised that Erica has not been reviewed here, and perhaps she has, as my experience with her was in a DUO with the already well reviewed and gorgeous Monique Matheson.

We met at Moniques DT location and I was greeted by 2 of the most beautiful ladies I have ever been with..both in sexy lingerie.

A little wine and a chocolate fondue and I caught up quickly in the clothing dept.

Erica lights up a room with her smile, she is fit and gorgeous, and her ass is a masterpiece, but more than that she is so warm and friendly and plain sexy fun to be with...

Of course, Monique, who doesn't need any more reviews, totally rocks, and is simply beautiful, with a smokin hot body and an attitude that is unique.

The acronyms dont do this justice, but for those who need to have it spelled out, there was double of everything...daty, cbj, dfk, and several positions ie cowgirl that allowed just the right amount of "girl on girl" to make this erotic for me and then an RC finish by Monique... I have to repeat and switch up the positions because this was amazing, yet I feel now that I know Erica it can only get better. It was my FIRST SP duo, and my FIRST time with an ebony lady.

They said bye to me dressed in little beach tops that I brought for them, with no pants on, and the image is etched in my memory, as is the smile on my face

Erica is an absolute treat...you'll enjoy your time with her

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Yes I have to agree with everything you have written you are spot on. These 2 LOVELY Ladies I too had the pleasure of there company on several occassions. I had a great time. I only wish I could see them again. I actually miss them.

yes erica is all you can ask for , as for a duo i am craving the chance to have one with both of them as the comments are so wonderful

hope erica or both of them come to wpg soon so i can have my chocolate fix with some extra fixings

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.