Kyra

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I contacted Kyra throuh this board because I liked her pics and enjoyed her funny and witty posts. We had a few emails back and forth. This was great because I did want to develop some familiarity with the person I was going to spend 2 or 3 hours with. She was smart and interesting over email.

We agreed on the time and place (I was visitig Toronto for an overnight this past week). I called GOE to confirm my room as instructed and Kyra arrived as scheduled.

The first thing that struck me was her face. Pretty and very sexy at the same time. Great combination. I don't need to talk about her body since her pics tell the story and they are exact and accurate.

I will not go into details although I'm sure some of you do and would like me to, but really if I try to detail anything, I will still fall short of telling you how perfect the evening went. We kissed, touched and chatted over a bottle of wine and kissed again before we managed to get together to the bedroom. She was great in bed and allowed me to explore her beautiful body. I hope she enjoyed the evening as much as I did. So, I would like to only say thank you Kyra for an evening that I will want to repeat.

If you are an educated gentleman who enjoys a great experience then I would strongly recommend this lovely and beautiful lady in Toronto. She clearly respects and loves what she does and would be great for someone who can appreciate finer encounters.

JR

• Like 1

Guest i***k***

Glad to see a rec in the Toronto section for Kyra_TO. I know she made an impression in Ottawa during her trips there so you can also reference those recommendations as well. :)

Thanks for the additional information. She certainly has got good reviews! Her pictures look great, too.

Readymaybe,

Thanks for sharing and providing recommendation. I definitely would like to meet Kyra one day! :)

Yes Kyra is fun...think her nick name is Miss Bendy..could she ever manouver her body on the bed. I also participated with Miss Cloe and Kyra in Ottawa. Thanks for the review, nice to hear some action from TO.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I developed a curiosity about Kyra a while ago; her intelligent and entertaining postings here on Cerb intrigued and attracted me -- as had the glowing recommendations made by my fellow Cerbites. Finding myself in Toronto on vacation recently, I made sure to pursue the opportunity of meeting with her while I was in her neck of the woods. I was not disappointed, she is every bit as engaging and fun to be with as I had hoped she would be.

The booking procedure through GOE was easy and efficient. I met Kyra at their incall location, conveniently downtown.

After a bit of interesting chat about comparative life in Toronto vs Nova Scotia (gotta get that plug for Bluenose Country in here!), we started off by soaking and stroking away the stresses of the outside world in the candlelit bathroom, where the two-person bathtub was strategically set into a corner featuring floor-to-ceiling mirrors on all the walls. While Kyra and I were busy with fingers and tongues, I of course couldn't resist sneaking a peek at the gorgeous multiple-angled images of Kyra in the mirrors -- and there in the reflection I found Kyra's lovely eyes gazing right back into mine: she was just as absorbed in checking out the action there in mirrorland as I was. Hot Hot HOT!

What with the mirrors (and the multiple contortions of the subsequent activities), I believe I enjoyed the honour and privilege of admiring Kyra's amazing physical assets from pretty much every conceivable angle and twist. It seemed to me that every view and every bodypart was just that much more perfect than every other (and lest there be any doubts harboured of the perfection of the other -- check out her pictures ...)

AND THOSE EYES!

Kyra has beautiful, electric eyes. Mesmerizing, mischievous eyes. Eyes that draw you totally into another world. So welcome to Kyra's World, whose prisoner you are, and from which there is no escape. I have never seen anyone else use their eyes (and impish, lop-sided grin) to quite such devastating effect. Kyra's eyes say: "You'd better be ready to hold on with all ten fingers and all ten toes; imagine what I'm about to do to you". Kyra's eyes say: "Just look at what I'm doing to you right now; how much longer can you squirm away from the inevitable?" Kyra's eyes laugh and say: "See what I just did to you ... and I've only begun ..."

Kyra is an inexhaustible wellspring of physical energy, sexual passion, demonstrative enthusiasm, and intoxicating intimacy. She is the XXX-rated version of the Energizer Bunny. (Except Kyra doesn't only keep going and going -- Kyra also keeps cuming and cuming ...)

And the words that sometimes slip out from between those luscious lips! Dirty, dirty words. Tsk tsk tsk (lol)!

Those eyes ... that look ... that body ... that energy ... those moves ...

That's Kyra. That's intense. WOW!

... ymmv ...

Thank you both gentlemen (and those of you in the Ottawa area), I don't usually comment in my own reviews but I really appreciate the kind words and care with which these were written. It was wonderful to meet you both and thank you for bringing this thread to my attention. :)

I hope more members post in the Toronto section as there are many wonderful women in the city that are deserving of a recommendation and have yet to be mentioned.

I love your response, Kyra. It demonstrates your qualities.

I'm sorry to have missed you when I was in Toronto recently, but will look you up next time.

I just reread Kyra's recommendations under Ottawa section, from a previous visit. Phenomenal reviews! And the photos in the album: classy, elegant, gorgeous.

Now to arrange a meeting....

So now, at last, I've had the Kyra experience. It's left me stunned, satiated, delighted, exhausted, enchanted, and yeah, drained. Wrinkled described her here as a human dynamo, and she is; she never stops, always moving, touching, arousing. And what intense, marathon fucking! So, I'm drained.

Let me step back a bit. I had been writing to Kyra for months after an earlier failure to connect in TO, and I found her correspondence witty and intelligent. And her albums on cerb are among the best, I think. Beautiful body, beautifully displayed. She seemed like the perfect combination. Add to that the reviews which all praise her in glowing terms, and I could hardly wait to meet her. So finally we were able to get together at her very elegant incall flat in TO. We chatted over wine, and the enchantment began. So interesting, such a good story-teller, and completely entertaining. The eyes, the body, the exciting presence. That's Kyra.

So off to the bedroom for some kissing and groping, and then almost immediately, after a very short bout of oral by me, we were passionately fucking. And can she ever fuck. Mish, then cowgirl: on and on we went, coming, stopping briefly, continuing. I was glad that I had sufficiently recharged after my previous night with Scarlett to take on Kyra, because I was used as a human dildo; that's how she described our encounter. Glad to be of use, Kyra! Any time! Her orgasms were intense, mine were rocketing. And we talked and laughed and talked some more, easy conversation and hearty laughter.

Normally I like to do a lot more oral, but this was mainly a hardcore fucking session. And normally I like to cuddle, but Kyra is too active to remain in one position for long, in any one position.. But all positions with Kyra are intense and profoundly satisfying.

And she can make you laugh...And leave you drained, and wanting more.

Thank you Kyra. You're amazing, and I'm so glad we finally connected. Till next time.

Guest f***2f***

"..used as a human dildo..." most excellent!! I can hardly wait till she comes back to O Town.....Use me baby!!

Thanks Cato - It was great to finally meet you, it really had been a long time in planning.

Boner (gosh I think I blush when I write that!) I have been on the fence about an Ottawa trip for quite some time now... but it's looking like there just might be 2 nights in my Ottawa future. Will have to see but more and more it's looking like a possibility.

And thank you, Kyra. I'm hoping to see you again soon (and thinking of you blushing).

Any chance you are coming to Halifax again soon??

Sorry I don't travel very often as I have other commitments, so if I am planning a trip to one city it negates travel to another. You can always visit me in Toronto though, it's not all that far. ;-)

I'll second Cato's comments re Kyra. I'll never forget the spectacular time that she and I shared about a year ago when she was in Ottawa. Too bad she so rarely travels. She's a very special woman.

Guest W***ledi*Time

A piece of my heart will always belong to Kyra.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.