That is one of the funniest things I have read on this site. Jaded much? What would your God say about visiting all the intelligent, beautiful, and sexy women on this site?

Funny, but true. Whatever journey exists beyond this hydrous bag of cells, we traverse it alone.

My God would approve of my visits, as they are mutually beneficial and rewarding and generally positive. My God accepts the human experience for what it is and gains wisdom from it. Kinda like the Hindus; we live our lives, hopefully do more good than bad, hang with God for a while and share the experience, then get shot back to some world somewhere and repeat it all over again and again and again. That or we just exist in some simulation somewhere and once the plug is pulled that's it. Who the hell knows! :) Either way, any way, this whole world is temporary, so f----king enjoy it while you're here! :) Wine and women, boys, wine and women!

Not jaded; just trying to detach myself from attachment. They say it brings enlightenment, although I'd argue enlightment comes in a 750ml bottle and a 120 pound brunette! :) Perhaps some souls do collide repeatedly lifetime after lifetime and are meant to be together for eternity, who knows.

I almost became a closet Hare Krishna like George Harrison, but that would violate one of my fundamental tenets, that all religion is bullshit. And besides, they sing and dance around on the waterfront like damn fools and that ain't my style. Also, no religion's going to tell me I can't have a rare and thick T-bone steak (local free range, not XL Foods); I find nothing wrong with occasional carnivorism as long as one gives thanks for the flesh and prays for the animal's soul, "Oh God! This steak is f------ing great! Thanks and God Bless that cow!" My God also appreciates the word "F----k". :)

• Like 1