I met Angie yesterday. She mostly does outcalls, but occasionally incalls, is working for YSD (your secret desires). I had an outcall, booked through email, all was easy. She arrived right on time for the appointment.

I would describe her as a tiny bit curvey, but very nice overall, she has a number of tattoos. She has gorgeous large natural tits, for those that love that, which I do, these were amazing.

Service was very good, I had a great time. She was very much into the session, lots of DFK, then she gave me a very nice BBBJ, nice and sloppy, not DT, but willing to take it down a fair amount. Had a great Daty session and she was very responsive and somewhat verbal, nice and wet. Allowed a bit of Assplay, some Dato, and enjoyed this too. For the main session it was doggie, my choice, had a great view of that ass, and was able to see and play with those lovely tits. Afterward, we cleaned up and chatted a bit and then had round two, which was a nice 69, with me cumming a second time, no CIM though. Didn't feel rushed.

She is friends with Savannah of YSD, and she said they do fully interactive duo sessions. Hmm, something to look forward to.

At the General's recommendation I gave Angie a try. All I can say is OMG!

Well actually I can say more...she is exactly the kind of body type I love. Lovely round bum (and she's very proud of it) 36DD boobies that are very responsive and fun to play with. Cute and blonde with a bubbly can-do attitude...and man she can do you!

She is exactly what a woman should look like; curvy and cute. Keep your spinners boys...give me a lady with T and A!

She is now with a different agency, Explore Her and they are providing incall out of an old massage parlor which is a bit of problem as the beds are narrow and not very comfortable. There are new beds on order apparently. She does outcall too though so that might be the solution if you want more comfort. Despite the awkward bed situation, Angie managed to provide a top notch service.

She sweetly hung all my clothes behind the door and then we began to play. She is an extremely good kisser and is not shy about dfk. Not shy about anything actually. Her bbbj is amazing with a bit of DT and then we had some nice DATY and a stellar 69. Some cowgirl action and doggie...well we just kept having fun and she has a body just built for sex I gotta tell you.

Overall this is a quality gal with a great attitude and sweet disposition. I'm reminded of the old Rod Stewart song "Angie....you're beautiful...I love ya baby!"

First recommandation for two reason : been a member from awhile, but my account got stuck in a loop of never fully activating. I recently chose to create a new one because I do want to share with others my good experiences. Also, most of the girl I met, I cannot review here (either they are from somewhere else or there's no recommandation to be made).

Second reason, I can't post new reviews, and I met very few girls already reviewed here. At the time I met angie, she wasn't reviewed, neither was savanah.

I met Angie a while ago on a business trip that implied 3 other meetings. I was about to leave the hobby as fast as I started when I decided : " Why not try a duo and see what happens? " There came Angie and Savanah! As this is a review for angie, I'll skip my comments on savanah for now.

Both were at Explore-Her at that time. I received them with some club music on, and Angie she danced right away when she got in the room. I primarly speak french and so does Angie, she even helped me out a little when I was looking for my words in english. She made me feel at ease in no time.

It took very little longer before the amazingness began... I don't know full well what I can describe so I'll keep it short and not too detailed. Very sensual ear sucking,then let's say she's got way above average bj skills. I got weird look form many girls when asking for titfucks, I did not even had to ask with angie and she gave me the very best I ever received (holds true to this day still). Doggy was great and the rest either implied Savanah or both girls.

Physical appearance : Very cute face, nice smile and the body shape you that is most likely to seduce me. Small, not too slim but not fat either. Large natural breast, blond and a "go for it attitude".

Attitude : She's the reason I chose to keep on trying the hobby. Enought said :D

Repeat : Definetly tried to, but I don't come to ottawa that often, and our schedule didn't work out. And then, she disapeared. I saw some ad stating she's now indy. I'll probably give her a call someday and see ask her some question to know if it's the same person. If so, I'll see her again.

I know you guys can't see any other recommandation to compare to. I'll rate angie a 5 because she's in the top 5 of about 30 girls I met since the beginning of 2012. I do have 4 and 3 and worst ratings in my head, but they are unlikely to get published here.

Saw Angie earlier this spring while on a business trip to Ottawa. Found her on here and setting up our appointment was very easy. She even gave me advance notice of what would turn out to be a small delay in her arrival (none of that annoying last-minute stuff).

She's exactly as-described above: curvy, feminine body; cute face with a very out-going and chatty personality.

She showed up to my hotel room dressed in skinny jeans, high heels and a sexy black top with a plunging neckline that was very flattering on her.

After a bit of small talk we got undressed and started to have some fun. Angie's definitely "built for speed", and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our session. I ended up wishing I had booked more than just an hour with her. Not that she's a clock-watcher by any means, but we had so much fun with foreplay that I only got one shot on goal by the end of our time together. That probably explains why I can't wait to see her again next time I'm in town.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.