SP's contacting the client for Business

What I think is kind of weird, I have been contacted by Two sp's for business.

I did not return the call of one of them because I had no interest.

The 2nd was more of a friendship call from the young lady.

The 1st left a message on my phone askng if I wanted to see her again. I had no interest!

The 2nd was more like a friendship call, she asked me how I was, How my health was and she told me where she was working that night.

Well my doc said no sex for a mobnth untill my back and leg heal, from the fall down the stairs.

Just wondering is it appropriate for the sp to contact the client for businees?:shock::-o:???:

I am never to sure how to feel when contacted like that. I have SP's for friends, so yes they do call me however, not a big fan of being called out of the blue for buisness. Of course that is what we do!

What I think is kind of weird, I have been contacted by Two sp's for business.

I did not retuyen the call of one of them because I had no interest.

The 2nd was more of a friendship call from the young lady.

The 1st left a message on my phone askng if I wanted to see her again. I had no interest!

The 2nd was more like a friendship call, she asked me how I was, How my health was and she told me where she was working that night.

Well my doc said no sex for a mobnth untill my back and leg heal, from the fall down the stairs.

Just wondering is it appropriate for the sp to contact the client for businees?:shock::-o:???:

I've had SP's send me an e-mail to let me know they will be in town. It allows me to book a preferred time as a repeat customer, I'm fine with that. But unless a friendship has developed between the SP and client and contact is encouraged, I think it's inappropriate to make cold calls.

Do they know if you are married or in a relationship? Privacy and discretion is very important.

Edited by ekimout
spelling
  • Like 1

It seems rather inappropriate for the SP to be calling...unless you're part of some kind of last minute club?

This is a dangerous practice and should not be encouraged. There are a few exceptions, if you have opted into a list to be emailed when the SP is available (Garden of Eden list or Alexandra Heart for example). Now if you have invited an SP to make contact either via text or call than that is different, however if their only motive is to generate a call than that is not so good. When an SP initiates the contact to me through my phone either via text or call I assume that there will be some social aspect, or they want my opinion, not that they are trying to book a call. The ladies that can call me have been told by me to call anytime, if that invitation has not been extended than I do not expect that kind of contact.

As a general rule the ladies should destroy any contact info or evidence of a visit after the successful completion of the visit, unless other wise specifically directed, IMHO.

In many ways this business is truly old fashioned, the ladies get asked for the dates. I guess a good rule of thumb is whoever is doing the asking should be financing the visit, if you invite me to lunch I expect you to pay :) (but I am kinda old fashioned!)

Guest i***k***

I agree with dummpy. I prefer not to be solicited and require that my personal information be removed after a date. If I found out my personal information was kept I would not see that SP again to protect myself.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've had SP's send me an e-mail to let me know they will be in town. It allows me to book a preferred time as a repeat customer, I'm fine with that. But unless a friendship has developed between the SP and client and contact is encouraged, I think it's inappropriate to make cold calls.

Do they know if you are married or in a relationship? Privacy and discretion is very important.

Excellent post!

xox

I remember Apex had a similar post to this...where some ladies had contacted him. He said if they are contacting him then isn't it free...they are asking him on a date...lol.

Sp's should never call the gentlemen.....not only is it just plain not right but its rude. If a gentlemen wants to see you he will contact you. Dummpy i s right it is an old fashioned kind of thing... i like when the gentlemen contact me its a huge turn on.

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 1

The 2nd did say she would call to how I was doing health wise. I did not mind the call from the 2nd.

The 1st I found a bit bothersome, but not much.

The 2nd and I seem to have a strange bond. She gave me her private line # not her business # before she left.

Now at pricer chopper today in Ottawa get 450ml of ice cream for only 99cents:wink:

I have heard this referred to as "dialing for dollars". Personally I find it completely inappropriate and would never engage in such an indiscretion. I have had some gentlemen ask me to pm them when I will be visiting town, but this is at their request and strangely enough, even find this overstepping some. I would rather always be contacted by the client, but would make an exception for my favorites!

I would never contact a previous client for more business!!

That's not right and really quite desperate..

That's not providing a discrete service my god!!:roll:

• Like 1

Yes I have been contacted by an SP or two in the past. I don't mind if I get an e-mail letting me know that you are going to be in town. But to flat out ask me to meet with you cause you are available is a little too pushy!

If you want to chat or ask me a question, that all game! But flat out asking me to meet with you and offering a special discount seems desperate!

I think there are some girls who go through their rolodex on slow days and 'get back in touch' with some of the old regulars that haven't been around for a while. I don't have a huge problem with that if it is done right. I've had emails asking how I'm doing and I knew it was genuinely social, but I suspected there was a bit of hope for business on her part. And it's actually worked on me a few times, I would get her in my head, remember how good it was and hook up shortly after. And we'd both be happy ;)

But then there's the random texts and what they really mean:

SP to client: Haven't seen u in a while?

which means - Things are slow and I need your money

Client to SP: Sorry hun, been busy

which means - I found someone else less annoying than you

I can deal with these too, minor nuisance. But yeah, never ever ever should they be looking for a date. Other than being tactless, I think they also call that soliciting, which I believe is somewhat illegal...

"cold calling" lol....that statement made me laugh a little. girls should realize that if they're not getting the calls from clients theres a reason behind it...whether its the fact that the client doesn't want to see them or they are low on cash these days etc.

I've had some clients say its ok to email them or call them once in a while, but i find email the best route....as calling really makes me feel like I'm being desperate for a call......which I'm deinitely not lately ;-) furthurmore with cold season going around a couple oif my clients are sick, so in emails back and forth I'll jokingly say that I have a bowl of chicken soup with their name on t and a backrub if they need it....but this is no way of me harassing anyone for an appointment...just tryin to be cute. hopefully its not mis-read

on a related note I'm just careful about calling because I had one experience with a previous regular where I missed his call asking when I'd be available the coming week....was TOLD to call back in his message but then the idiot didnt answer his phone when I called....well the guy had one of those old-school loud answering machines and he was actually there but had company over, so his company heard my entire message!! ....he called me back to ream me out for embarassing him in front of company when I was given no privy to him having that set-up. I stopped seeing the client after that incident.

"cold calling" lol....that statement made me laugh a little. girls should realize that if they're not getting the calls from clients theres a reason behind it...whether its the fact that the client doesn't want to see them or they are low on cash these days etc.

I've had some clients say its ok to email them or call them once in a while, but i find email the best route....as calling really makes me feel like I'm being desperate for a call......which I'm deinitely not lately ;-) furthurmore with cold season going around a couple oif my clients are sick, so in emails back and forth I'll jokingly say that I have a bowl of chicken soup with their name on t and a backrub if they need it....but this is no way of me harassing anyone for an appointment...just tryin to be cute. hopefully its not mis-read

on a related note I'm just careful about calling because I had one experience with a previous regular where I missed his call asking when I'd be available the coming week....was TOLD to call back in his message but then the idiot didnt answer his phone when I called....well the guy had one of those old-school loud answering machines and he was actually there but had company over, so his company heard my entire message!! ....he called me back to ream me out for embarassing him in front of company when I was given no privy to him having that set-up. I stopped seeing the client after that incident.

See sending an e-mail like that is cool, almost give a warm feeling that you care about them on a higher level then jsut a client! But sending an e-mail or MSN or in chat that is asking to come and see them today or tomorow and you can get a great price!

Low class:sad:

Somebody must have put me on a mailing list because I am getting emails from girls wanting to give me a good time:)

But they also want to enlarge my penis:)

Just thought I'd share LOL

Somebody must have put me on a mailing list because I am getting emails from girls wanting to give me a good time:)

But they also want to enlarge my penis:)

Just thought I'd share LOL

Is there something you're not telling us?

LOL

Hell no! I only email clients who've requested that I let them know when I'm in _____ and if they reply to remove them from that list.. I do promptly. Never do I call unless pre-arranged to do so.

I hate it when dentists call to remind me of my 6 month appt as well.. did I ask for that?

• Like 1

I hate it when dentists call to remind me of my 6 month appt as well.. did I ask for that?

lol...good comparison, Carrie!

I allow one and only one SP to contact me by email or text message. I set up a private email address for her and no one else knows about so if she needs me for any reason (not just for business) then she can reach me. I believe that if you give the SP permission to contact you under mutually agreed upon rules, then it's acceptable.

If another SP has my number and contacts me without my permission, then that is definitely a NoNo and crosses the line.

Hun

My sentiments exactly...emails are fine IMOP, but no phone calls unless we are playing telephone tag to meet up. I only use my cell phone for meetings and would never provide my home phone number under any circumstances. Well said Dummpy.

This is a dangerous practice and should not be encouraged. There are a few exceptions, if you have opted into a list to be emailed when the SP is available (Garden of Eden list or Alexandra Heart for example). Now if you have invited an SP to make contact either via text or call than that is different, however if their only motive is to generate a call than that is not so good. When an SP initiates the contact to me through my phone either via text or call I assume that there will be some social aspect, or they want my opinion, not that they are trying to book a call. The ladies that can call me have been told by me to call anytime, if that invitation has not been extended than I do not expect that kind of contact.

As a general rule the ladies should destroy any contact info or evidence of a visit after the successful completion of the visit, unless other wise specifically directed, IMHO.

In many ways this business is truly old fashioned, the ladies get asked for the dates. I guess a good rule of thumb is whoever is doing the asking should be financing the visit, if you invite me to lunch I expect you to pay :) (but I am kinda old fashioned!)