I hate the way most MPs charge a door fee and then the attnedant expects you to pay for an extra in the room. Years ago I went to a place on Baseline near Woodroffe that didn't offer any extras but would give you a nice massage and give you the option of a release at the end. You could even touch her a bit with her clothes on, all for one reasonable fee (about the same or slightly more than the door fee of other parlours). I went several times and saw several ladies and they all offered the same thing.

I know some indi's will offer an all incllusive rate, but are there any parlours that are similar to this?

I know some indi's will offer an all incllusive rate, but are there any parlours that are similar to this?

I think most of the massage "clubs" such as CMJ or VIP fall into this category. You just pay one fee and no tips needed afterward.

I hate the way most MPs charge a door fee and then the attnedant expects you to pay for an extra in the room. Years ago I went to a place on Baseline near Woodroffe that didn't offer any extras but would give you a nice massage and give you the option of a release at the end. You could even touch her a bit with her clothes on, all for one reasonable fee (about the same or slightly more than the door fee of other parlours). I went several times and saw several ladies and they all offered the same thing.

I am familiar with the place you refer to. However as I recall, back in the day it was proper etiquette to tip the lady if you were satisfied with the service. So, in effect you should have paid more than the door fee.

Today, the informal and ambiguous "tip" seems to have mostly been replaced with a menu and set price list for options. Although I do know some ladies (mostly independents) that still follow the practice of discretionary tipping - give what you feel is appropriate.

Hi, not long ago a similar threat was started here is the link...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=108761

In addition even if the tipping extra is an option at most parlors if you have been around them tipping is pretty much standard (yes some variation could occur but, at least i know for fact that at ALO girls are giving a standard to work with, also owners cant guarantee thatvgirks will go with them even if they are encouraged to do so) to make it fair for us ladies and gentlemans as well.

As mention also previously, most ofnthe ladies like myself, when uncontact them directly and not on the business line, will provide you with all inclusive pricing.

Cheeers

I think the place he's referring to is the old Body Senses on Baseline across from Home Depot. Very inexpensive all in. Great massage with a little extra. I heard that this is where Rosa (yes, that Rosa) got her start. Studio 2000 is all in. No door fee and you settle up directly with you MA at the end. Its a holdover policy from the old days where the door fee went to the house and the girls relied strickly on their tips.

I think most of the massage "clubs" such as CMJ or VIP fall into this category. You just pay one fee and no tips needed afterward.

That is correct! We povide you with a flat rate (all inclusive) when you book with us..:-)

I think the place he's referring to is the old Body Senses on Baseline across from Home Depot. Very inexpensive all in. Great massage with a little extra. I heard that this is where Rosa (yes, that Rosa) got her start. Studio 2000 is all in. No door fee and you settle up directly with you MA at the end. Its a holdover policy from the old days where the door fee went to the house and the girls relied strickly on their tips.

No, Rosa got her start at Michelle's in Vanier, this was Rosa's second place.

back in the day it was proper etiquette to tip the lady if you were satisfied with the service. So, in effect you should have paid more than the door fee.

True enough. Any time you are happy with a service, a tip is expected. Having said that, there was no expected minimum tip nor was there a menu to select from.

Additional Comments:

Must say, it's never bothered me, particularly. You end up paying about the same anyway.

Additional Comments:

Must say, it's never bothered me, particularly. You end up paying about the same anyway.

I tend to disagree. The combined price may end up being the same as a premium SP, but you may not be getting a premium SP.

True enough. Any time you are happy with a service, a tip is expected. Having said that, there was no expected minimum tip nor was there a menu to select from.

Considering that the door fee goes to the establishment and the attendants are not being paid an hourly rate, not tipping an MA means they are not getting paid, unless you are at an establishment like VIP or CMJ where the rate includes the portion that goes to the lady.

• Like 1