Quick Intro and hello CERBies

I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I jumped onboard a few weeks ago after seeing a number of links to CERB from various SP's sites. I find it is both credible and helpful. Perhaps I will be regarded by many here as being a little too old (for some), but I make no apologies for my vintage as I am now in my 61st year of existence and still going strong after my first SP experience more than 40 years ago in Montreal. My work took me to many parts of the country over a period of about 35 plus years and now that I'm retired I decided to remain in Ottawa, at least for the time being anyways. I'm from Monteal originally and I still go there occasionally. Unfortunately, my travels to both coastal areas will no longer be as frequent, yet I still try to get to Vancouver as much as I possibly can. While working and travelling, I was able to spend some very special time with some very special ladies over the years. Anyhow, being older and retired, my experiences will no doubt be fewer, but not lesser in quality of service or of companionship. I'm quiet and easy going personality-wise and I live an active, healthy lifestyle. That's about it.

Welcome to CERB wet dreamz, I hope the site will be as helpful to you as it has been to myself over the last few years!

If I recall correctly, my fav told me awhile back her oldest client to date was 76. And he still had a good time with my 21 year old friend. So as long as you're active, fit, horny and appreciative of a good time, 61 shouldn't matter at all.

Welcome to the site. Age really does not matter -you are over 18 and that is what counts. Really though, one is as young as one feels and there are really great people here that will make you feel great. Live it up!

Guest f***2f***

Welcome....age is not a factor here in my experience...enjoy!!:mrgreen:

Welcome! May your time here be pleasurable, exciting, erotic, sexy, indulging, fun, unforgetful and memorable.

It is my experience wd from the SP's I know, that age is not a factor in any way shape or form. How you conduct yourself is what matter's most.

glad you picked ottawa for your home base...even though it is freaking cold right now......all the best and lok forward to your years of experiance

welcome wetDreams! age is definitely but a number, just be your wonderful respectful self and you will get the best treatment on the boards and behind closed doors ;-)

Thank-you Annessa...I'm very much "old school" in that I am polite and respectful of women in all circumstances and in all occasions. Hope I have the opportunity to meet you in the not too distant future. Again, thanks for the welcome.

welcome wetDreams! age is definitely but a number, just be your wonderful respectful self and you will get the best treatment on the boards and behind closed doors ;-)

Thank-you Maya for taking the time to welcome me and say hello as it is very much appreciated.

Welcome! May your time here be pleasurable, exciting, erotic, sexy, indulging, fun, unforgetful and memorable.

Thanks Aurora...I've not been to Surrey/Whiterock for a number of years now but I had a great time while there...maybe again some day. Thank-you for the welcome.

Hello and welcome, wet dreams are what good girls are made up of :grin:

Thank-you Miss Emma...kisses back at you! I love Halifax and the city is lucky to have you.

nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your time here with us.

kisses,

Emma A

Kisses and spanks are the best hello any man can receive.... Welcome to Ottawa...

Thanks Paige. I've been here (in Ottawa) for a few years now and only recently retired deciding to stay as my wife is still in career mode. I hope you will enjoy your new abode in Stittsville as I like the community as well. I'll have to get out your way for a run, a workout and a spank...throw in a kiss or two and that would be great! LOL Take care.

Kisses and spanks are the best hello any man can receive.... Welcome to Ottawa...