AubreyXXX

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Had a wonderful first encounter with Aubrey xxx last night at a very convenient in service location. Aubrey is such a sweet girl with "girl next door looks" but great sexual energy when it counts. Very sexy ass and nice perky nipples and makes you feel so easy and welcome right away. Her skills are well above average but what impressed me the most is how much she seems to enjoy her work , she's very vocal throughout and you can tell when she's enjoying herself. She asked me what I liked and delivered beyond my expectations.

She never made me feel rushed and we had some great conversation to boot. The other thing which may seem weird to mention is just how polite she is and her voice is so angelic.

Thanks for a wonderful time Audrey...the only thing that sucks is you are from the Island and I can't see you as much as I would like but I promise whenever you are here in Halifax you can count me in for sure.

I hope you hobbiests make an effort to see Aubrey so she will return to our city again.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Boomer is quite right! There is not much that I can add to his comments.

Aubrey is very sexy and very sweet! Kind and generous and fun to talk with,

she is very enjoyable in every way. And yes, the location was super convenient; one moment I am sipping wine on the waterfront, five minutes later I am entering her lair.

Time with her was very exciting and fulfilling; she bursts with sexual energy!

I will definitely be back! ;-)

I also saw Aubrey, and agree with all above - very easy to talk to, probably cus she's a down home girl from PEI, if you want the 'innocent girl next door ' experience, she's your girl

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.