Help with Strip Bars

Hi,

Okay so another silly me question, but hubby has agreed to go out when we are out in montreal soon to a strip club. montreal has many to choose from...can you please, if you have information, provide on the best ones for couples, general etiquette and anything else i should know about the experience. we want to go somewhere upscale and classyish.

Thanks to those who answer.

I would suggest Chez Paris, its classier than other places. The biggest one to go to Club Super Sexe, but you have to pay a $20.00 cover i think, plus tip the guy who brings you to your seats. The girls there will try to get you to do a lesbian show, but its often a total rip off and scam

While I can't offer you a recommendation on where to go, I can tell you that a smile goes a long way. It's not rare for ladies to come to strip bars and sit around glaring at the dancers or simply wearing an expression that makes it seem like they don't want to be there, and acting accordingly. Sadly, this means that lots of dancers don't bother approaching couples/females. If you look like you actually want to be there (ie. smile), then the dancers won't be as intimidated by you, and therefore will be more likely to approach you.

Of course, it never hurts to simply go up to a dancer you're interested in (maybe tip her on stage and ask her to come by after her show or approach her if she's just sitting/standing around), or ask a waitress to send her over.

Also, be upfront about what you're looking for with your experience. Some couples just want to have a few drinks and watch the stage shows, while others want to have some dances. If you just want to sit around, watch, and enjoy the company of a dancer/dancers on the floor, I'm sure she'd appreciate knowing that you aren't interested in dances, and maybe a small tip for her time so she'll stick around for a while.

Happy clubbing!

• Like 2

I have been to Chez Parée, on Stanley street, right of St-Catherine street in the "downtown core". Its a reputed club, smallish and well set-up. The ladies are gorgeous ;-). Dances are less costly than in Ottawa (if you plan any). I found the staff friendly, mind you i arrived well dressed (suit jacket, good shirt etc..). Plan on having some small bills on you (fivers), as access to the booth, if you choose to go, costs 5$. If you tip the guy the guy that shows people to table, you'll likely have a good seat.

A dancer friend worked once in a while to the Kamasutra, who is i'm told the competition to Chez Parée. Kamasutra is on St-Dominique, between Sherbrooke and Des Pins. I havent had the chance to go there but i tend to trust her opinion on this.

Both clubs have their website as well. Do not hesitate to PM me and i'll try to answer your questions as best i can.

Edited by m*s**rt
added tidbit of info i forgot
  • Like 1