Looking for some Tips

Hi Folks!

Looking to try out a new hobby here. I've been doing a bit of investigating and I think I know of a couple ladies I want to try but I could use some advice.

Is there any sort of etiquette in this sort of matter besides common sense and courtesy?

I've mostly stuck to looking at recommended girls but should I be avoiding ones that don't seem to have any footprint on this site or should I go the ole what's the worst that could happen route?

Any recommended girls for a guy new to the game?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Guest **oo**e

Welcome to the Board first of all. You're really depriving yourself of a great learning opportunity by not taking the time to read reviews on the board. It's simple, there is an advanced search function which if you're clever can help you focus in on what you are looking for. Use key word searches, approach it from different angles and before you know it you'll be carrying around a vast storage of helpful material about the Ottawa scene that will stay with you during your hobbying career. You'll retain it better and hone in more expertly on what you're interested in if you search yourself rather than expect to be spoon fed. It's sort of like jumping onto a car owners forum and asking someone to tell you what is the best bmw to drive, how to fix it, and where to take it for repairs right from the get go. Trust me search around and you'll be rewarded. Other members will be more receptive to helping you as well if you don't just come on and toss it over the fence to the rest of us.

Hi Folks!

Looking to try out a new hobby here. I've been doing a bit of investigating and I think I know of a couple ladies I want to try but I could use some advice.

Is there any sort of etiquette in this sort of matter besides common sense and courtesy?

I've mostly stuck to looking at recommended girls but should I be avoiding ones that don't seem to have any footprint on this site or should I go the ole what's the worst that could happen route?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

There's tons of recommended women. Check the reco threads.

Beyond that, I think you have to ask yourself what you're looking for in the encounter. Is this a fantasy fulfilment for you, with a particular act the focus? Is this a more "natural" encounter? What's your budget? Are you thinking of this as a one-time thing or someone you would meet more than once?

There are SPs here who have all sorts of attitudes and personas and bring different personalities to the table. Emily J is not Nicolette Vaughn is not Peachy is not... etc. When I came back to CERB after some time away, I looked for people who were part of the community, and I looked for people who seemed interesting online in the hope that they'd be equally interesting offline. I've been very lucky so far in finding what I've been looking for.

Good luck.

I think you've got the idea, common sense and courtesy go a long way. There are many ladies that don't have recommendations, so I wouldn't limit yourself. One suggestion I would make is to take a look at a ladies posting history, and this can be done right from her profile. This can give you a pretty good idea about her personality.

Welcome to CERB, Valth. If I understood your query correctly, #1: you're at that point where you want to choose a lady for your first date. #2: You want to know how to go about it. And #3: you wonder if you should stick with the recommended members or go with someone new.

Taking your points in reverse order, #3: recommended or not? With recommended providers, you get a fairly clear sense of how things went for that author. If you are totally nervous, that gives you an idea of what to expect.

Don't discount any of the ladies just because she doesn't yet have a recommendation. If one of these folks tickles your fancy based on her posts, albums, and / or website, go for it! Feel free to write a recommendation afterwards. Doesn't have to be fancy. Can be as simple as "I met with {insert name here} and it was fantastic."

#2: How to go about it? Send her a PM or an email or call / text whatever is her preferred contact method and say something simple and truthful like "I'd like to see you but don't know how to go about doing this." She will take it from there. Trust me, you'll be in good hands.

Finally, #1: How to decide. Just go with your gut (or some other organ in that region). Right now, who on your list seems most like who you would like to visit? Contact her. If for some reason that doesn't work out, who else?

In other words, dive in! Its not going to happen until you do. And the odds are ever in your favour that you will have a wonderful experience.

Good luck!

Guest *ig*a**

Welcome and enjoy your time here just read some posts and check the reco section and you will find a plethora of lovely ladies to choose from.

Posted via Mobile Device

My 2 cents,

I think you have the correct idea here and it will almost always serve you well. However, you might choose to explore outside of the "safe zone" of well reviewed ladies. When/if you do, most of the time things will be quite normal. On those (very rare) occations when they're not: you might find yourself in a situation that feels wrong (boyfriend/pimp present, drugs, etc.....) Try to leave, if this proves to be difficult remember that money is of no concern if you're unsafe, abandon it and and leave. In my opinion the key to not worrying is to have an idea of what the worst case scenario is and to have accepted and evaluated the risk before comiting to a course of action. I'm not trying to scare you, it's really quite rare. That being said there's lots of fun to be had, welcome to the hobby!

Thanks for all of the response!

Had my first visit today and it went really well. It's nice to know that most people just have good experiences.

Hi Folks!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

I would think that if you say upfront that you're new to this, shouldn't be an issue. Just follow the rules and have fun :D

Welcome to the board, valth! Hope you enjoy yourself...

Quite a bit of etiquette... but it's amazing how much of it does come down to common sense and courtesy! If you haven't already, I'd suggest heading over to the "New to This" forum and reading some of the threads there, especially the sticky ones. There's lots of good advice on things to do (or not, as the case may be).

How brave do you feel? My feeling would be to go with a well-recommended lady for the first time or two, at least until you get a feel for things... but don't let me discourage you if you're lusting after someone else! A lack of recos doesn't necessarily mean someone's no good.

If you're thinking of going out on a limb, DO check out CK's diary and make sure you're not looking at a known scammer.

No. I'm sure most ladies get clients who are new to the game on a reasonably frequent basis. Just tell her you're new to it all, and I'm sure she'll understand...

• Like 1

Can't add much to all the briliiant recomendations given. It may be a good idea to start with erotic massage to break into the hobby. It may be a reasonable, safe and economic startup of a great edcation. Suggest that you search for masseuse if you want to persue this recommendation. Keep us posted.

Some MPAs/SPs are really easy going and would probably be a great first experience as long as you don't mistake lust for love.

For SPs :Peachy http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=109643

For MPAs: Lusciouslilly http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=109090&highlight=lilly or Michaellascaress http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=395973#post395973

All of the above are about the seduction and not just the sex, or illusion of sex(for MPAs)

Edited by explorer69

Guest B**** Fo***ine

Ive been gone for awhile and now Im back. As a service provider (massage) I can honestly share with you that its not only the client that has these worries. We too pick out clients with the same precautions and intuitions. Occationally you do get a pushy or bad apple, but from the gentleman I have had the pleasure of meeting, Ive made many frienships and loyal clients.

What I look for in a client: Honesty! state what your looking for. Most of us have heard it all, so dont be shy; but be polite. Ask all the questions you need to get the necessary info you desire ahead of time. It kind of breaks the mood upon encounter when we have to back peddle.

If your looking for a body type, this is also a good one to talk about. If you have fetishes and fantasies...pls gents..just come out and ask! Ive been working in the bdsm world for quite sometime; we cant guess what you want!

What's it like when I meet someone new? Exilerating! there is a hype and a nervous adrenaline. Door bell ring, opening the door, and there...is a fresh set of eyes and a warm smile looking right back at me. The intension are ussually the same. Diving in always makes my heart beat fast. And before you know it, it already feels like ive known this new soul for years!

I hope this has helped

cheers

Miss Didi Tantra

So I'm visiting Ottawa this week and have booked an appointment for Thursday with Tina from OttawaSweethearts, but I can't find any reviews for her. The whole reason I went with her is because of reading reviews of other OS girls like Apply, Selina, etc... I'm sure she'll be fun, but I'm curious if anyone out there has first hand knowledge to share?