Best clubs for weekday action

Just wondering which clubs have the most ladies on stage during the weekdays. I hate tons of break songs and no ladies hanging around. Can be hit or miss but I'd like to venture somewhere else. Also, any places that are really dead and should avoid during be day?

Some people might even consider those "dead" clubs to be the best clubs for action. Not a lot of girls there, not a lot of guys, you get more personal action.

If you enjoy getting dances, the Champagne Rooms is often empty during the day when there aren't many girls, and it's always fun to have the place to yourself! ;)

Barb's generally never has more than 3 break songs between girls, though it's not rare to see the same girls over and over - I've had to go up twice an hour on a couple of shifts where we were especially lacking dancers. From my experience, Barefax usually has more girls working during the day, so tere will likely be a bit more variety there.

Of course, if you plan on attending on a Thursday or Friday day shift, most clubs will have quite a variety of ladies and no break songs.