Which do you prefer?

.....have brunch brought in... room service-style.. because yes, there is only one logical choice ....possibly supper too ;)

when ill.. do you prefer to have someone cuddle you, take care of you... or be left alone? *sigh*

Additional Comments:

What is your preference when it comes to showers? Hot... warm... cold... golden???

...only one this cat would not be a fan of is cold..... swimming in a lake is one thing.. but shower/bath... waaaaarm-blooded creature here... so.... ;)

...and at risk of being my typically push-the-boundaries-rebellious self <grin>... I give... I do not receive ;)

• Like 1

...only one this cat would not be a fan of is cold..... swimming in a lake is one thing.. but shower/bath... waaaaarm-blooded creature here... so.... ;)

...and at risk of being my typically push-the-boundaries-rebellious self <grin>... I give... I do not receive ;)

Well it's a good thing I am a fan of warm showers ;)

when ill.. do you prefer to have someone cuddle you, take care of you... or be left alone? *sigh*

Well first of all I am a man so we never admit to being ill but hypothetical if I was sick... Cuddle

So your Going to a dinner at a great restaurant and will be sitting in a booth that is semi private... if you are a lady panties or no panties.... if you are a male do you want her to wear panties or not?

At first I like to be led, opposite to home also shows to me how much

the lady likes what she is doing, enjoying you as much as you are enjoying her.

Remove his clothes or let him do it?

At first I like to be led, opposite to home also shows to me how much

the lady likes what she is doing, enjoying you as much as you are enjoying her.

Remove his clothes or let him do it?

Well up to this point in my life I have never removed His Clothes but I do enjoy the lady helping me out of mine so I'm not sure lol..... I will go with help him out lol

Gift on a first booking... flowers... chocolates.... wine.... coffee?

coffee of course .. although i LOVE chocolates

what do you rather drink: coffee or tea

Well in fact I don't drink coffee or tea.... Over the last year I have acquired a taste for autumn rain but unfortunately that in short supply in St. John's this week... so if i must choose... tea

She's hanging around the house should it be a onesie or yoga pants and tee?

i ALWAYS wear onesies .. its friggen winter .. and i missed you too this week ..

but i am sure i will see you Friday xox

To Have Non slippery driveways : ice melter or salt?

i ALWAYS wear onesies .. its friggen winter .. and i missed you too this week ..

but i am sure i will see you Friday xox

To Have Non slippery driveways : ice melter or salt?

Well to get rid of Ice I always use ice melter... less mess inside and easier on walkways... but keep in mind some Ice is nice to have around lol

Which do you prefer...

West Jet or Air Canada?

Air Canada baby

Well of course Air Canada our national airline whose motto is "we are not happy till your not happy"

As for travel point I collect both but let's stick with the air Canada theme and go wit Aeroplan.

Which do you prefer.... window or aisle or maybe you just like it in the middle??

• Like 1

Window.

During flight: Watch Movies or Sleep/Nap?

I usually Watch a movie and think about how nice it would be to be joining the mile high club lol

Which do you prefer... taking snacks on the flight with you or buying onboard?

Guest n*gu**6

Taking snacks. Healthier alternative to some if crap they give you on flights. However Porter has some good stuff I've found.

Shoes off or on while on a long flight?

Guest n*gu**6

Both. I host a superbowl party at my place the last 9yrs. So it's a blast. I get best of both that way lol

Superbowl snacks....

Chicken wings or pizza