Help please I'm new

Guest D*04***y

I can't figure out why I can't comment on photos. I'm also having a problem where someone on my friend list I can access her profile however I see no photos and am not able to write on her wall either. Am I blocked or something?

I can't figure out why I can't comment on photos. I'm also having a problem where someone on my friend list I can access her profile however I see no photos and am not able to write on her wall either. Am I blocked or something?

I believe all your post (guest book and forum post) are moderated for 5 days and/or 5 posts. This means that all your posts and guest book comments have to be approved before they are displayed.

In regards to no photos, some girls don't have albums. They simply have a link to their website.

There is also an option to get rid of your guest book so this could be the reason why you aren't able to leave a comment. Its simply because they don't have one.

Jhena

• Like 1

And I did not mean to nominate your post, no offense, but just clarifying lol

Guest D*04***y

I don't know, the woman had pics and now I don't see any, people like myself were writing on guest book but now there isn't even a space to type anything. I know my posts are moderated but they always come up. Oh well thx y'all

Could anyone tell me why I can't comment on photos? How does that work?

I think she needs to approve the message before it appears

I don't know, the woman had pics and now I don't see any, people like myself were writing on guest book but now there isn't even a space to type anything. I know my posts are moderated but they always come up. Oh well thx y'all

When you say there isn't a space to type anyhting, maybe her account has been suspended or she has closed her account. Could you PM me her user name on CERB and I could check out her account to maybe help you more.

Possibly she she has just removed her guestbook. This would explain why you were, at one point, able to write messages and now there "isn't even a space to type anything."

As for the photos I am unsure.