Sabrina - awesome experience

Guest ohpinion8ted

Hey folks - just posted this on the other board as well, so if you read both please accept my apologies. Just trying to be thorough.

Recently I had the pleasure to spend some time with Sabrina from CL. It was a very pleasant session.

I'm guessing she is mid to later 20's. She is French, from Laval, but speaks wonderful English. She has moved to Ottawa and really wants to develop a good reputation. I'd guess she was 5'6", brunette, with a B cup and an average yet slim waistline. She wasn't hard on the eyes, although that said she has a girl next door charm to her.

She wore the very outfit I've linked to in our session. We negotiated a fair agreement on the phone and it all went very well. She was staying in the Elgin and Cooper area in an upscale, security-controlled hotel. If you are thinking of paying her a visit, be sure to dress appropriately so as to minimize suspicions.

Services will vary with her, I'm sure, as she has a very formal set of policies she follows to ensure her safety. You have to pass the usual LE tests, and then clean up before you can proceed.

For our session, she began slow with kisses, moved into oral which she totally enjoyed (she admitted it), and then proceeded to whatever I wanted. She likes what she does. She's a great person.

While I won't divulge the rates, I will state that my HH session was more than a HH and was priced for the current economy.

Treat her well.

Good luck.

O.

Guest D****13

Isn't she the one asking for credit number before you meet her for her "safety", etc, etc? Or am I mistaken with someone else... thought Cowboy Kenny said something about her but not sure if it was her. Well, if Cowboy or whoever said something about her doesn't come back at this then I guess it's good to let you folks know. No biggy.

Have a nice day. Beautiful day = Skirts, ladies. =]]

She used to go by the name Vickie and implicated her self by jumping in on a thread that had nothing to do with her, an obvious language barrier caused her to think the thread about a proven verification scam was about her but also when she first arrived in town she was using a phone number associated with the chapel street bait and switch operators. She's no longer involved with them and has now been reviewed and recomended favorably here and elsewhere with a new name and phone number.

Hey Chick, were you ever in Brockville?

Oh ya, chickens can't talk...forgot.

Why don't you ask the local chicken farmers? Do they tag chickens nowadays in case they run away?

I just had to answer this rude and lazy question, someone had to! :roll:

:?:I've awnsered already...

For those who want to know, here is my background...

I am a little chick from Laval (Quebec), grown up with 3 bothers (totally insane), and I've start to work at the age of 15 at Marilyn (an agency in my area, that does'nt exist anymore).

Had a kid at the age of 20, and then went to university (UQAM) in accounting... Tired of counting the money of others, I went back to business with Fantasme, and since Montreal is now a cracktown, I decided to move in Ottawa, where people may be snob, but still, nice and respectful.

I am independant, and I never travelled farther then OTT.

So, no, I've never been in Brockville (but I heard good things about Sabrina there...) and I will probably never go, since I'm all set here...

To much love for you, guys...

XxXSabrinAXxX

Yes Sabrina was wonderful to send me a PM explaining the above. She titled the PM "Not the right girl" but I'm beginning to think the wrong girl may very well be the right girl!

:-D

Yes Sabrina was wonderful to send me a PM explaining the above. She titled the PM "Not the right girl" but I'm beginning to think the wrong girl may very well be the right girl!

:-?Can I, please, have a translation??? HELP!

:-P I know I am the right one, but will you DARE to let me proove it? You may get addicted... LOL ;-)

XxXSabrinAXxX

It means you answered me personally and I think you're a very sweet girl. I also think you may be even nicer than the Sabrina in Brockville and have put you on my list of girls I'd like to see. I want to see you more than her.

Any other questions feel free to ask, perhaps I can answer things better in person LOL

I think that to take the time to awnser personnaly to thread is a mark of professionalism... Question of respect, I guess...

But in this business, for us, professional and successful girls, to give some love and getting closer is the first step for a good relationship...

After all, you, guys, are the ones putting the butter on our children's spinach...

Anyways...

XxXSabrinAXxX

After all, you, guys, are the ones putting the butter on our children's spinach...

Anyways...

XxXSabrinAXxX

I was thinking more along the lines of buttering your buns ..... :mrgreen:

Actually, I've never been into anything quite that kinky.

8)

But to be serious, know what you mean, appreciate the thought. The second language thing can be weird, sometimes.

he says that even if you are NOT the sabrina he was looking for, he's starting to like YOU quite a bit... ;)

All good :)

Actually, I've never been into anything quite that kinky.

8)

But to be serious, know what you mean, appreciate the thought. The second language thing can be weird, sometimes.

:!:Are you serious??? Sex is a game... You have to play it to enjoy it at is max...

Dirty talks, gently exploring, touching and tasting... Getting to know your partner (and yourself) at the maximum...

Ok, to horny for a thread, sorry...

XxXSabrinAXxX

he says that even if you are NOT the sabrina he was looking for, he's starting to like YOU quite a bit... ;)

All good :)

:!:ThXxX.....

Guest D****13

She sounds like a beast that needs to be unleashed on the keyboard, can't imagine what she does under the sheets...