Naomi My New Regular SP

Saw Naomi for the second time this weekend and discovered one of the pleasures I’ve been missing for so long in my life.

Me=Older guy who needs to get to the gym more often

Naomi=Hot, young, tight bodied hottie who dresses up like the girls in my dreams!

Met her and she was dressed in a sexy black, snug fitting dress, high heels and nylons… (those long legs as they drive me crazy!) We had some wine, great conversation, and after a few kisses on the couch, I saw her undressed in the hottest “bra and panties outfit" to match those stockings and high heels that she was already wearing…..all the while she exhibited a seductive smile that drove me out of my mind. By this point I was getting “teenage impatient”…. I had her spread out on her bed. Mind you while I was doing this her hands and mouth were making me crazy!

This beautiful young woman brings me back to a time and place I long forgot about. A time when I really felt a TRUE GFE! (You know…. The older you get you may feel like you’re just going thru the motions….. Not with Naomi!)

This sexy young woman can be anything you want..... The secretary, the rocker, the alternative chick, the PS, the GF etc….. You get the idea :grin:

Maybe it’s just chemistry but she really, honestly, seems to be into it and do I really do love it!

Rarely does it “move”, as a“Seinfeld” episode once joked about; but since I’ve last seen this tight spinner, the thought of her makes it “move” regularly throughout the day, and trust me, this NEVER happens to me!

Anyways as you can tell she’s really attractive to me, (slim, petite girls always have been), so she may not be you cup of tea if you’re into 38D!

In all my years in this hobby I’ve really only had one regular and that was many years ago and I lost interest when she bought herself some Boobs :-(

So if you want a real, true GFE experience, maybe even PSE (I speculate YMMV… I make sure I’m trimmed and clean), check this gorgeous young woman out. Please be gentlemen to her as I don’t want to see her retire due to guys being jerks, and I might have more difficulty booking her because of this review, who knows….. But she has been so good to me so I thought I would share…. It’s only fair….

Sorry for the lack of details, but I’m not one to kiss and tell, but she was GFE/PSE to me, and in talking to her she seemed cool with many things… so I will be seeing her again (over and over as she's now my regular):shock:

Later, Roam

P.S. She is on this board so you don't have to look far to find her.

• Like 1

Roam,

Nice review! Thanks for sharing.

Guest i***k***

Ditto! Nice rec. I doubt Naomi would be upset with this, it's a pretty nice rec...

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Ou**or**n

Great and informative review. You might consider putting it up in the recommendations section.

I hope to have the pleasure of meeting her one day.

Nice review! Ya, it's a tough call deciding whether to share your great experience and possibly cause an avalanche of business the girls way, thereby making it more difficult for you to see her, or not doing so.

Nobody wants to feel like they're getting "sloppy seconds" that's for sure, but in the end, the girl needs the business to stay afloat. Trying hopelessly to keep her all to yourself won't work! It's just jealousy which will just eat you up!

Unless of course you can afford to make her a "kept woman" complete with apartment, food, play money, car, boat, jewelry, clothes...holy shit THAT would eat you up even more!

I won't get into details but let's just say everytime she let her gorgeous hair down it's been wet from a recent shower

You know what? At least it's a sign she has fantastic hygiene. This is always a good find! For all you know, she had an appointment a few hours before and likes to shower immediately before clients. I do my hair before I shower because I have to spend 45+ minutes to straighten/style it so I do that first, cap it, shower, touch it up, put makeup on, and do the call.

No one mentioned the piercing on her lip and it's not obvious from her site either.

As taken from my website;

"...and lush lips that are currently adorned with a single lip ring."

Some of us ladies do put a lot of work into our websites and put valuable information about contacting us and such on them..

I really appreciate clients who take the time to read a little bit of my site so that I don't have to waste time answering questions already answered and such.

Nai xx

• Like 1

It is quite evident in her pictures, I found lips to be very erotic :lol:

No one mentioned the piercing on her lip and it's not obvious from her site either.

Excellent rec. It's great to find an SP who can make the fantasy seem so real...even for an hour or two. I've found the same and couldn't be happier. Now, if I can only win the lottery.....