Tall Gals

As a short guy, I am a bit uncomfortable calling a SP that is tall (over 5"7 or so) Not that I care, but I worry that the SP will be not comfortable. Especially with a couple of super attractive woman that are 5"10 or so

Should I just forget it and make the call? SP's ...your thoughts are valued

• Like 1

SP\'s won\'t care if you\'re short or tall. If you feel it is an issue, or if you are particularly short, just let them know when you book so there are no surprises when they open the door. Something like \"hey, I am only 5 ft 6 is that an issue\" or something like that (Same thing if someone is unusually large, the ladies wouldn\'t want to be surprised by that either!). Guarantee they won\'t care. Especially the tall ladies, I am sure they would appreciate knowing, plus would appreciate the business, I am sure they would hate to lose a client just because they were tall.

I suggest you look at a height difference as a real plus not a negative.

In bed:

It won't make much difference.

Standing:

This could be a fantasy come true.

A shorter guy would be perfect for face to face standing or standing doggie. The lady can adjust the stance to accommodate the height difference.

I think a hobbyist height is pretty low on the list of concerns an SP would have.

D : )

• Like 1

I am sure if they know ahead of time and feel you have a issue with it they may tone down the high heels, I am short as well but love looking up or down to these sexy ladies, "Big and Small I love em all".

Guest ***rgi*****9
I'm just shy of 5'11" and I'm happy to see clients of all sizes. Short,tall, big, small.. I love 'em all!

I would think this is the general consensus from the sp's point of view. Now the question is can the OP get over his nervousness or insecurity in seeing a taller Sp?

I'm about 5'4" in my sock feet and I love the view from down here with a lady your height! Its never been an issue. In fact a couple of positive points standing face to face.

Oops meant to add Carrie Moons quote. Her being 5'11".