But the "pay me" one is kind of funny.

A lawyer friend of mine coincidentally always used her inscription as his favorite line!! LMFAO when I saw Harley's pic..

OK imma get a few things straight about her she is a wonderful young lady safe clean and funny she more then makes a visit worth any charge and i have seen her several times and will again as for her location its a clean house she has roommates but if your into tranny they do duo's so its more then ok its safe and discreat and the house is not run down looking as for her gang tats thats the farthest thing frm true and what it is for ok 1rst the vl on her hand is vida loca which means crazy life not for any gang affiliation and as for the f u pay me well to be honest its just that simple and the way she conducts her session is totally classy and she is a quite energetic girl who has many talents to explore and is open to hearing any you have in mind i say she is more then worth a visit and more then worth just as much class from her clients as she offers them so keep that in mind guys

OK imma get a few things straight about her she is a wonderful young lady safe clean and funny she more then makes a visit worth any charge and i have seen her several times and will again as for her location its a clean house she has roommates but if your into tranny they do duo's so its more then ok its safe and discreat and the house is not run down looking as for her gang tats thats the farthest thing frm true and what it is for ok 1rst the vl on her hand is vida loca which means crazy life not for any gang affiliation and as for the f u pay me well to be honest its just that simple and the way she conducts her session is totally classy and she is a quite energetic girl who has many talents to explore and is open to hearing any you have in mind i say she is more then worth a visit and more then worth just as much class from her clients as she offers them so keep that in mind guys

I can not comment about anything else in this post and no association was implied.

Coincidently , Winnipeg is known to have a splinter, crime of opportunity, street gang by the name of, "Most Organized Brothers" , AKA, M.O.B.

I simple Internet search will confirm this.

New Poster. Quelle surprise! I stand by my post.

was there a period in that sentence? LOL

M.O.B tattoo lol its nothing more then for the saying money over bitches not gang related lol she is not nor ever has been affiliated in any way with any gang so noone has to worry about that she is a sweet kind and cute young lady who gives outstanding service and is a regular provider that i see often

akruise you do look like you are SHILLing for this lady (or maybe you may be this lady doing damage control) unfortunately with such a low post count others will not believe you. If true hopefully some higher post count members will back this up.

I visited this lady. The house seems to have others coming and going which doesn't make one able to completely enjoy.

She had a girlfriend over so it ended up being more than just her. They were more interested in each other than me, however it all worked out fine in the end. It was a good test of my efforts!

I can't say I would repeat, but I am not sorry I went.

Hope this helps

akruise you do look like you are SHILLing for this lady (or maybe you may be this lady doing damage control) unfortunately with such a low post count others will not believe you. If true hopefully some higher post count members will back this up.

i understand that im new to the site but not new to the service providers of the city. And have relationships business and otherwise with several for multiple years now. So i figured i should start posting you all started with one post as well.

Hmmm...I have seen her and I unequivocably, absolutely, whole heartedly cannot recommend. Due to the rules of this board I cannot comment further.

• Like 1